31 THREADS

There's fucking 31 threads about ChainLink in the catalog right now. What in the living shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0ifztPR90k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coz link is the real shit. Only Crypto that matters

it is a solid investment strategy sir

You must be new

you realise how many anons are stuck bagholding this shitcoin?

Let them have their moment user, links having a really nice pump right now that will create a brand new generation of bagholders to shit up this board.

I find it hilarious desu, history keeps repeating itself

the is THE bagholder's coin, thats why theres so many threads.

Pre pump for the Bitcoin Superconference and epic dump selling the news between Feb 16-18.

And in the mean while a lot of retards buying thinking we're in a price singularity scenario.

I'm not but this is the only time I'm seeing the entire fucking catalog filled with LINK threads. I baghold it too but this is insane.

Deeply fucked bagholders finally got to see some green again. But how long will that stay until some whale annihilates another village?

its just shills shilling

he knows

and you called us stinky. fk a lambo user im getting a bugatti

i know right? that's what's so funny about all of this history is literally gonna repeat itself exactly how things went after the SIBOS conference

All the newfags that joined in the december bullrun have no idea what they're in for

Yeah, I've hit the point that if I refresh the catalog another time or two and that's all I see I'm just closing biz for the day.

>went all in at 65 cents
>was down 50% cad in jan but didnt give a fuck
>now up 4% cad, 30% btc

There're people that even after a +30% are struggling to break even in sats.
As you said, we're watching the born of a new generation of bagholders.

That's it, this thread came back up to the top. Fucking sea a fucking link shills. Closing biz for the day.

retards that bought ath
i was waiting for a dip for basically all of december

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver..and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair..
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

I just instantly hide any thread where I see any mention of link.

CMC is bleeding red while LINK is up 40%
Let's get down to Veeky Forumsness
youtube.com/watch?v=M0ifztPR90k

yeah bro Veeky Forums is creating 4.5 million dollars worth of volume of the last 24h

bag holder could have sold when it was at a dollar but didn't. Everyone is holding on tight to these link bags. If you don't have any you literally hate money

4.5 mil wouldn't be a lot even if it was all Veeky Forums, thats like 400 anons with an average portfolio of 15k which is pretty low if you have actually been here more than a few months and looked at some of the blockfolio threads.

Regardless over half of that volume is just bots trading the movement anyway

Mobius already have patented Oracle protocol and partnered with Waltonchain, pajeet or not they have a working product and effectively killed chainlink, now bagholders are desperate cause this 4year old project without anything to show is dying.

But chainlink still has great value as a meme coin and for serious investors to laugh at.

dropppppp

>partnered with Salty Walties
>"working product"
>over-diversified in their goals
>years behind LINK which has been shown to have a massive network of connections

never bought into this shitcoin ...

18 DECIMAL PLACES

Link goes from a 70% loss to a 50% loss everyone loses their mind hahahahah stupid linklets

gtfo, pajeet

buy link sir
lambo will be yours sir

Couple more days like this and link will have the 77777777