How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself

How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself.

>If you eat at least 1, kill yourself.
ftfy

Hello again.

A Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

For me it is three, the best number of cheeseburgers to be eaten in a row.

2 years ago I would have taken you up on this challenge immediately, but my days as a benzodiazipine abusing drug dealer are over

Y u keep posting this

>only 17
are you a manlet?

Are you looking forward to a better tomorrow?

That "cheese" looks terrible, how can you people eat this crap?

It's like a cheeky, delicious yellow tongue poking out of the burger.

oh shit, I read that as "if you can't eat at least 10 more than me, kill yourself." I just ate 27 cheeseburgers and now I feel sick.

i can't even afford 10 but given my addiction to shitty food i guarantee you i can out-binge your ass

Not really. After the first week a tomorrow without drug withdrawals just becomes a slightly less shitty tomorrow.

>he has less than $15
You need to make a drastic lifestyle change boyo

>You need to make a drastic lifestyle change boyo
Like not eating shit from McDonald's?

nah i kinda enjoy the whole living paycheck by paycheck thing, budgeting bores me

McDonalds is trash. I haven't eaten it since I was a child.

Trash

Fuck budgeting, you need to make more money. Also enjoy not having money when you need it for an emergency.

So, people who are not obese should kill themselves?
Sounds like a reasonable plan to put an end to fat shaming.

Rice with garlic and olive oil saute spinach with whatever hunk of meat I got

i prefer to take the money and burn it then giving it to this shitty corporation

Both the meat and bun is so fucking dry I wouldn't want to eat more than 4-5. Maybe if you're allowed to drench it in condiments it's possible to eat more.

just had some filet-o-fish fridays

obamanotbad jpg

a set of 3 cheeseburgers is literally the only thing I order in a McD.
2 or 3 times p/ year

Not many, it just tastes of salt and grease.

Probably 2 or 3, or 4 if I can discard some of the bread.

funny, cause eatin 10 in a row is killing yourself, it's the fatfuck plebparadox

2 because i don't have an eating disorder

why did you post this?

why did YOU post THIS?!

>being this fat and proud

How many times can you make this thread? Your record right now is too goddamn many. If you don't report this shit, kill yourself.

Because it's FUNNY! Don't you get it? It's FUNNY to IRONICALLY shill the fast food that is killing not only Veeky Forums, but the entire world.
HILARIOUS
AND
ORIGINAL