Friendly reminder that literally every dev team has their own approach to solving the oracle problem as a SIDE PROJECT...

Friendly reminder that literally every dev team has their own approach to solving the oracle problem as a SIDE PROJECT, you deluded linkfags are nothing special in this market, you are not special snowflakes.
>muh swift partnership!
>muh fat sergey!
>muh 35 million dollar oracle problem!
>muh!

What's more is that the asset has spawned its own cult following with the mentality where it is a sin to take profits and leave the group much like what happened with Digibyte mid summer last year leaving Anons holding bags up to 2.3k sats and not seeing a floor until sub 100 sats. With that being said, remember to sage and hide all threads relating to the shitcoin that is being heavily shilled, this is perhaps the most shilled coin on Veeky Forums to date it actually surpassed the level of obnoxiousness Digibyte had. Do not reply to linkfags or anything relating to their shitcoin, it's time to nip it in the bud before it metastasizes further (there are already 15 threads pertaining to the shitcoin)

This is accurate. I’m on the Minerva team. We’re setting up a secure decentralized oracle solution and that’s one of the much easier cogs in the machine. Chainlink is a $35,000,000 white paper.

holy fuck imagine kissing her tummy

Link is +40% now.

There is a high risk of a Veeky Forums bubble with this coin. Be aware believers coming now to defend.

Well put, here's a prime example of their cult mentality

Wut user?
She looks 12

>Digibyte mid summer last year leaving Anons holding bags up to 2.3k sats and not seeing a floor until sub 100 sats.
as a digimarine being reminded of this hurts

Shouldn't you be promoting your new stinky linkies?

How much % of your portfolio are you in Link now? Want really now. Do you even have LINK?

It's okay bro you where a victim for the Digibyte regime that imposed you to not sell. Don't do it again

No, imagine giving her a good tummy rub

You got Justed in the pump and dump, didn't you...

brainlet, falling for Veeky Forums shrill

Imagine brushing the sand out of her hair when she gets home from the beach.

I fell for the BCH hype but can you really blame me for believing the probable flipping it was so surreal.

You are right user.
T. Linker

I'm seriously starting to think that all those DGB bagholders simply jumped on the Chainlink train

kek it's the same group

bamp

Any crypto that isn't in the top 10 and has new meme concent every week ( shitty edits of development team, wojaks, pepes, etc ) is just bagholders or some shill group trying to do a pump and dump on something they know will go to the ground.

I think you are referring to a centralized oracle.
Link is generalizing and solving a decentralized oracle problem.

Minerva -> Paying merchants to use their coin. Huh? Byteball has been doing that for ages. And it does a whole shitload more.

wanna fuck nico really really hard

Shes a cartoon, so no

bump

Come throw your best counter-arguments here:

fucking kek

>Everything that doesn't fit my shitcoin's narritive is FUD!

Who cares? You're acting like this board has something better to talk about, it's like being mad about a specific shade of turd among a pile of turds

also
Digibyte did a 100x, it's more than anyone can hope for in this market

I agree this annoys me

kill yourself piece of shit die in a combine

The issue here is that these linkfags are behaving in a cult like manner very much like with digibyte where they refused to sell and would constantly shill it to the point Veeky Forums was flooded with their stupid memes and guess what coin the same group of individuals are shilling now?

At the end of the day I find it all very amusing