Only ICO investors can run an affiliate program on this exchange

>only ICO investors can run an affiliate program on this exchange
>swiss based
>altcoin / fiat based
>platform for securities and ICO's

one month till ICO, still below the radar, don't tell me you didn't hear about it

i saw their list my link to USD, what a great idea. companys dont buy my linkies at binance

NAME FAGGOT

it's bace.io you stinky linkie

also mentioned modum in their medium.

is the whitelist open yet?

no, look at the website you faggot

looks very nice, but whitelisting is not open yet.

thanks user

So is this functionally a way for people to dump their bags?

absolutley, dumping shitcoins for fiat on swiss banking was always my dream

Seems fishy. The founders started their company Decom (investment advice and management in crypto) in october (based in waybackmachine), had it first online in Nov. 2017 (based on their talk about a crypto marketcap of 160 billion). Now they are abandoning their company (nice, if you're an 'investor', if there are any,that is)... They have literally zero track record, they're young and they have only two developers in their team. They are looking for 50 million to start an exchange.

Their exchange seems to offer nothing over other exchanges, apart from no USDT, which will be dead by the time they launch their site anyway.

Would not buy, but am open on being shilled.

They offer a swiss bank account linked to their accounts? Now that takes away a lot of my reservations, where do they say that?

I don't know shit about their company before, but nice research user. Its a 32m hardcap don't know how you get 50m. bace works with fucking alphapoint (nasdaw, UBS, huobiPro), i think their 2 devs are for the smartcontract not the exchange

Read the whitepaper and dont talk faggot. It looks like their going to start a Fiat/crypto exchange and list assets like modum and chainlink etc. according to the whitepaper. but yes, the team looks very young, but i saw their working with alphapoint.

I will have an eye on it anons

asked their coo in telegram, seems like the old firm was there since june 2017 and they still got customers, but paid out most

Whitepaper says pre-ICO sale starts on 3/12, but the counter on the site says NOW

Yes, how exactly does this work? I mean, a 32 million hard cap sounds good. But then, they will give you 1800 BACE for 1 ETH, which roughly equals 50 cents (or maybe even 75 cents if the market gets itsself together by March). Then, with a total supply of 100 million tokens it tells me they value their project at 50 million euro.

Now, if you would go to Silicon valley with this plan, they might give you half a million. To me this smells like two smart business boys that tried getting rich of the crypto hype by starting a crypto investment fund, figured out that rich people don't part with their money that easy (especially not to two slick young kids) and then abandoned their company to get rich of an ICO... I mean, good on them, you gotta reap it whilst it's still possible, but it just has that exact smell all over it, and it doesn't bode well for investors ...

Why shouldn't I talk you incredibly deluded linky neckbeard? You read their whitepaper, good for you, I bet you also thought TRONs whitepaper was fantastic.

Things deserve to get looked into a bit more than just reading a whitepaper, asswipe.

where do you look at user
30m tokens are frozen as I know

>where do you look at user
Mine just shows 00 00 00 00
It must not like my browser

I don't see a whole lot of difference with Ethbits, just stumbled upon it, they have a working exchange, also do the local exchange thing with it... Same percentages, but you get dividend