What is the best fast food sandwich and why is it the Big Mac?

What is the best fast food sandwich and why is it the Big Mac?

it truly is

i was so happy the other day when i woke up hungry at 3:30am so breakfast hadn't started yet

fresh big mac for breakfast is best breakfast

>big mac
>not the grand mac

Do elaborate

>forced perspective

it's a big mess of lettuce and shit, I think the only people that like it grew up eating it. whopper destroys it, just destorys it.

>when two fast food shills fight

All in favor of banning fast food from Veeky Forums

Here

Gotta agree.

Two all beef paddies, special sauce, lemon cheese and they're all on a sesame seed bun!

>All in favor of banning fast food from Veeky Forums
But then what will we argue about?

The Big Mac is good but doesn't really fill me up. I prefer two Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers from Wendy's for that purpose.

wendy's is so shit tier

like not even edible

>mcdonalds

you're ordering the wrong thing. don't get 'junior' ones, get regular hamburger/cheese burgers. not double stacks, just the fucking single burger
they use different shit for it it's amazing

Big Macs in France are so much better. The bread they use makes a big difference.

I got a Grand Mac to try last night. The larger sandwich is extremely nice, but the downfall is the fucking middle slides out and makes a mess after about 2 bites.

As long as we aren't limiting our choice to current items...

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again

It's real. So is the mini mac

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

It's not even the best fast food chicken sandwich.

Fuck off and kill yourself, piece of shit faggot

Arby's Beef and Cheddar

This man knows what's up.

It's a new thing, it's a bigger big mac, only in certain areas right now though

www.cnbc.com/2016/04/21/mcdonalds-is-testing-a-super-sized-big-mac.html

>Big Mac
>not the wendy's spicy chicken sandwich

I'd consider it.

Does the Grand Mac have Quarter Pounder patties?

Yes, it's 4/1 meat instead of 10/1 meat.

These are burgers, not sandwiches.
Pictured is a sandwich.

Are the chicken patties, lettuce and mayo not between pieces of bread bun?

Not eating a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4×4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; crying, burnt, and swimming

sorry but not sorry

the best of the best

pic very related.

If you had to pick, would you rather eat Burger King or McDonalds for the rest of your life? You are given immortality and fast food doesn't screw with your insides or overall body health

Fast food isn't bad for you. That's just ignorance. Anyway, I'd go McDs. Good burgers, good wraps, and good coffee.

>saying all that gay shit to order garbage food
nah chief.

fatty fat fat fat

This is the best burger. Unfortunately pretty much lunch and dinner combined, calorie-wise.

All day every day mah nigga.

>Fast food isn't bad for you. That's just ignorance

if you ever needed real proof that fast food shills market on Veeky Forums, here it is folks.

>paddies
>lemon cheese

I had Culver's for the first time last week and it was terrific, definitely the best fast food burger I've had. I'd like to try In-N-Out as well, despite the memes it looks good.

It really isn't, it's just calorie dense and most people don't need calorie dense. Tons of athletes and weightlifters eat fast food to bulk up. Very very few foods are inherently "bad".

It's too bad Burger King discontinued the best burger they made

In-N-Out is not a meme. It remains my favorite burger of all time. That being said, if you're in Texas, don't bother. It's way better the further west you go. If you can smell the ocean, you're in an area where In-N-Out is at its best.

I once got drunk watching a hockey game and ate 4 big macs.

I didn't think that was possible for me to do. I felt full for nearly 48 hours.

I am an American and I like beer and big macs.

Oh man, when I was studying I'd eat like three of these every week.