ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ktla.com/2016/04/29/pizzeria-creates-pizza-box-made-out-of-pizza/

Not gonna lie, that looks completely disgusting. Why the fuck would I want my pizza to resting on top of another pizza? soggy crust is the worst. This is nothing more than a sales gimmick.

Ew.. How am i suppose to bring this home without it touching.. Anything?

That's exactly what it is, but I'm sure it's far from disgusting. Pizza with pizza on top of it will taste like pizza

Tbh I would buy it if I could have it wrapped in some kinda foil paper, wax paper, paper paper.
Would need the inside pizza to have a lot of toppings though

So it's a calzone?

Chicago casserole BTFO

Some dumb hick making pizza in brooklyn for all the other hick transplants. Nothing to see here.

its just a joke. there's no way anyone thinks this is actually a good idea.

r-right?

pizzeption, amirite?

Literal memefishing

I want to get off this ride.

YO DAWG I HERD U LIKE PIZZA SO WE PUT YO PIZZA IN YO PIZZA SO YOU CAN PIZZA WHILE YOU PIZZA

>NYC style pizza is practically greasy cardboard
>literally used to replace greasy cardboard

This is George Lucas levels of poetry.

jew yorkers trying anything to compete with the god food that is chicago deep dish

calzones are stupid, and you are stupid

Why is this even newsworthy?

Do you not understand youth culture?

If youth culture means knowing inconsequential things a small business will do to gain airtime I guess yes

Anybody else not like the word "pizzeria"?

I prefer "the 'za store"

"ria" and "rie" is a very normal thing for latin languages.

Degenerates

Oh ye of little faith

Fuck you guys, I'd eat this.

The lid is just crust though.

I really, really like bread.

>Bread Pizza

I feel like the pizza box while not just for storage and easy transference of pizza from clerk to customer also helps in the critical task of preventing cross contamination.

Why the fuck would I want to eat that, it's been man handled to hell and back. And at sometime it needs an apparatus for this to be placed on or in, delivery bags with lose pizza just boppin around this is how lethal diarrhea is created.