For me, it's the best chicken sandwich

For me, it's the best chicken sandwich

Simplicity with the option to build what you want out of the wide variety of condiments and veggies

DELETE THIS

It's so bland and generic looking I can't even tell where it's from.
Can you at least give me a hint as to which flyover restaurant this is?

I'm sorry. We cannot pay you your shill shekles because you did not plug our brand on the site.

I'm guessing the split bun is supposed to be some sort of "signature" and OP will no doubt call us retards for not recognising such an "iconic" generic chicken burger.

FLYOVER
L
Y
O
V
E
R

This Chicken Sandwich is a school lunch chicken sandwich, note the bag it comes in. They used to have that and the spicy one in my school.

>note the bag it comes in

Sure, because everyone on Veeky Forums went to school in the same district as you & OP.

love me a chicken sandwich from a supermarket deli

Half the time my 7/11 doesn't even fucking put pickles and sauce in it

Pisses me the fuck off

It's the same red and silver bag they all come in. Note the table, a cafeteria bleacher.

>they all come in
I don't think you quite understand.
This shit isn't universal; you think you'll see the same shit foil bag and food distributors in Europe and Asia?

Surprise retards. The best chicken sandwich has been under your fucking noses the entire time.

Yes that's right I said it. Fucking spicy chicken po boy from popeyes. Why the fuck wouldn't a chicken place make the best chicken sandwiches?

thos things are shit. its just tenders in a bun. and those tenders are terrible, like .3 mm of chicken with the rest being breading

That combination of textures looks fucking awful. It'll be dry as fuck no matter what you do to it.

The combination of mayonnaise, pickles, and lettuce actually don't make them dry at all. But don't just take my word for it. They're only like 4 bucks, you should go to your nearest popeyes and try one

It's a 4 dollar chicken sandwich, you're looking in the wrong place and you got the wrong budget if you're shitting on the sandwich for looking bad

Also, I'm more of a hot dog guy if I want something quick and on the go.

There's a hot dog stand every block where I live and work

I haven't had popeyes tenders but I've had their chicken. I don't want that in a sandwich.

where do i get these from again?

Yea the restaurant is 711.

This place had a promo for a free drink with the sandwich, for $2 why not.

The Indian clerk was very nice and even called me his friend. He asked me if I wanted all the ingredients on it or asked if I wanted a custom one and pointed to where he prepares them. I thought it was a kind gesture but I wanted the authentic experience so I went for the one under the heat lamp.

The first thing I noticed was how not warm it was. Room temp and the breading of the chicken started to fuse with the mushy bun. The dill pickles were sharp,this was surprising and added a good element. The sauce was mild in flavor but good. I would recommend getting a fresh one made, extra sauce, diced jalapeƱo and onion for a good sandwich.

Hard to recommend as the mcchicken is only $1, but if the local 711 is running promos it's worth a shot.

>lists irrelevant countries