I hate non-vegans so damn much!

I hate non-vegans so damn much!

What can I do? I don't wanna hate anybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Maex3jW0Yw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop subscribing to the only style of eating that is literal SJW nonsense

see

You could try being less of a fag, for starters.

maybe don't be a prick who acts like they're better than everyone for not doing something almost everyone else does/that they somehow love their pets more than you because you eat meat and you don't

>reverse image search
>penis plant.jpg
>psychoactive dildo that blasts you into outer space

be back in a few, have to let /d/ know this exists

Fuck off corpse eaters

>corpse eaters
do you realize that's so hardcore-sounding it's not even an insult

become a non vegan.

>fuck off corpse eaters
>fuck of mysogynists
>fuck off racists
>fuck off manspainers
>fuck off WHITE MALES
>fuck off cis scum
>fuck off pronouns
>fuck off facts
>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR AND THAT MEANS I'M RIGHT

yeah dude, was way outta line

holy shit best thinkg on Veeky Forums

>off to make trippy dildo nopale salad

I hate people who hate others based on what they eat/drink/do/enjoy/believe so damn much!

Fuck you

Hey man, you started this hate-train, not me.

Why do you hate vegans?

can we just make this mescaline dildo general? the OP's subject is way mor faggoty

the only problem I have with vegans is that they've extended into an identity instead of a diet. I have the same problem with any group that deliberately spreads misinformation to further an agenda on moral predicates.

Kill them. Only complete assholes hate dead people.

So...much...fap material...can't take it.....

Also, I hate vegans.

>I hate vegans.
Why?

They're not normal enough.

because the majority of the time they act like they're better than you, or even outright call you a bad person

You don't spend a lot of time with people outside the internet, do you?

For many reasons, most of which have already been listed or I've listed before in the many disgusting vegan threads that pop up here.
My main problem with them is this , in a nutshell, though. They're just as bad as religious fundamentalists (not worse, though, but just as bad). Anyone who preaches at me from some unfounded, supposed moral high ground is going to elicit nothing but contempt from me.

Eat them. Eat them all, Billy!

I don't. I don't hate people based on what they eat. It's asinine.

The ones that act like described here are certainly obnoxious enough, though.

>projecting
nigger you don't even have a girlfriend

Don't worry, all non-vegans hate you too, so you might as well hate everyone.

Learn to approach your own lifestyle as something other than an authoritarian demand that every person meet your standards, probably. You know that your self isn't some worthy vanguard uniquely equipped to command humankind, right?!

youtube.com/watch?v=Maex3jW0Yw8
how about you stop being a degenerate

They are better than you, you are a bad person

nah i'm great and you're a jealous bitter girlfriendless virgin

No. You're a fat sack of shit who in all likelihood will break up with their fat sack of shit significant other.

This is why people hate vegans. You're just a defective human.

No one cares what you think

You're a fat, psychopathic, worthless piece of shit

my fiance IS fat, actually, but i'm not
he's my big cuddly mister bear and he loves me to death. it's a shame no one will love you as much as he loves me

anyway, nice job admitting to the fact that you ARE a bitter girlfriendless virgin

get laid, senpai

>vegans are THIS jealous

See, you don't even know who you're spouting your bile at, you just turn on anyone who doesn't agree with you. There's more than one person here who thinks you're defective, btw. Seek therapy.

I never implied there was

That doesn't change the fact you're an annoying fat faggot who should kill himself

Get a rope and hang yourself

my fiance is the fat faggot, not me. i'm the skinny faggot

how the hell are you THIS mad

No one cares how fat you and your husband are

Usually people get angry when you try to annoy them, maybe if you weren't a literal obese autist you'd understand basic human behavior

I am a vegan because I have an eating disorder. My stomach hurts most of the time and I cannot work. I am a 25 year old man and I live the NEET life with my father. I am too stupid to figure out what to eat.
I wish I were dead so I would not have to eat and would not get hungry. If there were an easy way to kill myself I would do it but I am afraid of what would happen if I attempted suicide and failed.

I do not know of a good place to hang myself.

I hear milk is good for nonsensical rage friend.

m8 you're the one who came frothing at the mouth screaming that i am in fact a bad person

you need to calm down and stop acting like you're a normal human being.

"basic human behaviour" my ass. stop being so jealous that i have a loving fiance and you're an ugly virgin who will never, ever find love

swearing off meat won't fill the void in your cold, empty heart

Nope. Dairy is inflammatory, fatty, and contains animal proteins that are overall HORRIBLE for our health

Unless of course you're talking about vegan alternative milks such as rice, soy, nut, or other milks

Then yes, those are PHENOMENAL

Look at all that asspain. You're funny.
And a good example of why everyone hates vegans.

Oh, so you know you're wrong but you're just a little bitch that can't handle mean words?

Awww wittle babby needs his cow milk bottle because he's such a wittle pussy

pointing out that you're mad as fuck doesn't mean people are upset by your words, just that we all think you're mad as fuck

because you are

you're probably shaking right now

For most of us it's not about diet, it's about reducing the amount we support animal agriculture. I ate meat, eggs and dairy for the majority of my life and desu I can't force anyone to eat a vegan diet either so I can't judge too heavily.
Buut, animal agriculture is built on the systamatic abuse and mistreatment of animals and the destruction of the environment, which for nearly all of us living in first world countries don't need to support.
Most people don't want to give up consuming animal products for one reason or another, but even just cutting out a couple days a week would collectively make a difference

No. You're quite obviously upset since you're realizing the double standards of your own dumb life

No milk? Well a nice cut of beef sure calms me down. Nice rare cut just a little bloody.
Maybe it might work for you?

I think you are funny. Eating leaves all your life and getting uppity with your betters. Like a cute little pissed off rabbit. Imma call you snowball.

If that calms you down then you have a mental disorder where suffering and death soothes you

Passive aggressive behavior is still being aggressive

It's also something a lot of people on the spectrum do

>implying it isn't you who should get a rope and hang yourself

Suck balls, scumdunker.

Oooh got me there!

>doublestandards
hilarious
>i'm so much of a better person than everyone
>i'm going to show that by being an absolute cunt to everyone i meet

>act like a complete ass

>be treated as such

Shocking, right?

When I read this post, all I can see is a someone sitting at their computer, shaking and crying and stabbing at the keyboard with one hand while furiously yanking on their own testicles with the other.

Yet I get along with everyone and you're the Dick. So how about you focus on your own failures before coming after mine? I mean that's why you posted to begin with.

You think you're making any sort of difference by not eating meat, meanwhile 3 billion chinese and indians are butchering hundreds of millions of animals each year.

>come in frothing at the mouth about how i'm a bad person
>play victim

Gonna need a machine for all that projection

look it's veganon

Why are corpse-eaters so damn fucking pussy?

>still this mad
>still btfo

Dunno, why are you such a loud mouth? Does a vegan diet cause autism?

I hope you fucking die

I thought you cared about all life? Damn shame you had to go and change your ways over people being mean on the internet.

i hope you do some coke with me and chill the fuck out