>whip noises

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIkFZjM-G8Y
youtu.be/0LlubTfh7GM
gilberttax.co.uk/about-tax-investigation/tax-evasion-tax-fraud/
youtu.be/uL5bcwKRqAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>frrrrmmpfffff

what happened to that chick doing the animated Joey video with her singing?

did it ever get finished

>avoid tax sound effects

>pointless camera switching

oh god that was so fucking weird

gotta keep up videos even though my son was dying with liver failure in hospital

what a father!!

>obnoxious selfie taking for 100 social media accounts

Did Ben die?

ye he live streamed the funeral

I remember that. Shit was fucked up.

You had my hopes up, faggots.

Where in your life do you decide you want to film yourself eating fast food

I stopped watching him when I realized all his fucking videos are the same. You can tell by his lack of enthusiasm that even he gets tired of repeating the same stale humor in all his videos. Why does he do it?

1:00AM HUNGER LOL!

Scratch it, sniff it, the rest is mine!

VOLCANO HOT!

He's an asshole, watch his latest video at 16:30 as he yells at his so called friend who just cooked him a meal and gave him beer:
youtube.com/watch?v=DIkFZjM-G8Y

I feel sorry for food fags like Cultmoo and Dude Where's My Challenge who have to act as if they like him.

Damn his son was a qt. RIP

>circus music starts playing

He reminded me of pic related.

Ken is such an attention whore he even pimped himself out on Google street view.

i enjoy when his buddy cooks, but his reg fast food reviews, well he just the pretender to reviewbrah throne.

wow haha

Ken Domik would sell his family for Youtube views and likes.

SHOW THE LOGO :^)

youtu.be/0LlubTfh7GM

>he yells at his so called friend
No he doesn't.

>oh lalĂ 

He literally yelled "don't put it on!".
Are you blind or something?

>yelled
>blind
Dickhead.

Babbys first bait?

shouldn't you be tax dodging with your time?

his friend can't even eat the burger in his reviews

it's all LE PRODUCTION VALUE for a fucking video of people eating and the guy has to stick to taxdomiks strict regime

Taxdomik made me pee a little with laughter.
Is it true? Why has he not been audited?

Because tax avoidance is legal.
It's a common business practice.

True.
And obviously the moral high ground is something Ken Domik never gave a fuck about.

people were calling him out on tax dodging and he made an off hand comment with a receipt in frame saying "YES I WILL WRITE THIS OFF BECAUSE ITS MY JOB".

He then donates cash that stupid fucks send him to some food bank charity shit and writes that off aswell as a tax expense lol

Joey is a big guy.

4food

I really don't mind these videos of him cooking with his friend. They are actually pretty good.

because of his friend. he should just start his own channel

domikexpanses is a leech

What's the deal with the whole tax thing? Fill me in please

He "donates" the money people send him to the local food bank, but makes sure to always get a receipt so he can write it off on his taxes.

He also writes off all of the food he eats as a business expense. Basiclly he never has to pay for food, and keeps his jewtube money to buy expensive bicycle equipment, which he also writes off as a business expense.

gilberttax.co.uk/about-tax-investigation/tax-evasion-tax-fraud/

eating fast food in your car writing that off as tax expense for your buisness rather than just buying some fast food with your shekels

Don't forget, the fast-food chains aren't retards when it comes to social media/jewtube advertising..

"Hey Ken/Joey/Wrecklesseating/etc it's Julia from Burger King HQ. This month we're offering $500 to each selected YouTube food reviewer that scores our new Angriest Whopper 4/5 or higher!. Perfect scores get a bonus $100!".

so he literally gets everything in his life for free wtf lol

living the dream or wot

literally the worst of the worst on youtube, helped by the fact he's just some cunt who eats fast food everyday in his car with stupidly over the top production value

They belong up there with fake pranks.
Someone needs to create a fake food review channel, like Theprankreviewer.

*food review expose channel like The Prank Reviewer.

sane channels like idubbbz call them out on how fucking stupid they are

youtu.be/uL5bcwKRqAM