- Already established partnerships
- Still under the radar - only 2k telegram chat
- ICO 23 February

EQC... only on IDEX, market cap is so low it isnt even on CoinMarketCap

> pic related because it is 2 years old

tky
int
tau

if you want free shit then buy ETC for the upcoming fork. pretty sure callisto will be a shitcoin but you never know.

shiftnrg.org

as low as your social skills you fuckin weeb

sharpe capital
app.bancor.network/communities/5a37b35d4f1311000100bc1e/currency

cindicator but not a russian scam

what does it do though?

>stop
xpy, krb, xlc

PFR. Insanely low market cap. Great updates from the devs who actually talk to you in the telegram. Hopefully should go to 1 dollar in a month or so.

this. as someone who bought in at 7 cents a few months ago and has seen this thing at 50 cents I know we can hit $1 easily with a working product and all the nodes set up. at a $10MM market cap this is a no brainer

GET, guaranteed entrance protocol, user

Request

STK
ARY

get in or get rekt

PCOIN 1 mill MC. Going off now. NEW EXCHANGE HitBTC this month

>xlc
I see some anons shill this here. You never know with crypto ofc but I don't think this one will deliver.
>Single dev who's autistic and rude af
>So buggy he decided to pretty much redo the entire thing without warning (at which point I decided it was time to dump my bags)

xby

BTO is about 50 mil, it is the future of blockchain, data marketplace, and more

FLASH.
Good little coin on way back to ATH soon. Devs gave a shit load to the nanocucks who got bummed yesterday too.

BAT has a great project and its marketcap is dropping by the day kek.

Datawallet

DYOR

Payfair OP. Im telling you, this thing will start to rise with the impending release of the platform in March, I don't know why the price is so low right now but it won't be this low forever. Thank me later.

Kek

REAL

Platform beta next week, absolutely under the radar

Telcoin

Devery (EVE)

>$6m market cap
>below ICO price
>60m circulating supply

Legit project. Undervalued and took a big dip due to the FUD campaign last week here on biz. Whales group is behind this, they want to buy cheap.

Big name advisors (Bokky Poobah, legendary smart contract auditor who audited Cindicator, Bluzelle, FunFair; Dorjee Sun, advisor and investor in PowedLedger).

Not yet listed on mainstream exchanges, currently only ED and IDEX. Possible exchanges listing and partnership announcement end of Feb or early March.

>etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH

Telegram: t.me/deverychat

>Centralized
kek

Restart energy
Market cap around 24 mil
Below ico price
Listing on binance / Bittrex confirmed

this. BTO is barely above ico price rn, i just got in, feels comfy

what do you guys think about Elixir (ELIX)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/

literally just sold my position, second longest held coin, to get more PRL.
ELIX is still solid, just lacking marketing and volume, it'll pump one day again, don't know when.

Good team, frequent development and updates, low market cap

Seems risky but potentially very rewarding

UIS. I won't say more cause I'm still accumulating. Fuck a lambo this will unironically buy me a nice house to retire in...

How can they possibly do anything well if they can't even come up with an original logo?

I've had elixir for months and they've done dick all. Need to see something... :-/

PACcoin, 80 mill marketcap, solid website roadmap, own helpdesk for supporting the wallet. Doing a coin burn and after that hopefully more exchanges

Bluzelle Investment Cheatsheet:

Token: (BLZ) Bluzelle

What is it?: Bluzelle combines the sharing economy with the token economy - renting individuals' computer storage space to earn tokens while dApp developers use tokens to have their dApp's data stored and managed.

ICO: $0.12 per token

SUPPLY: 165M Circulating

MCAP: 100M

Traditional Market Equivialnt: Oracle (200BN market cap)

Closest crypto competion: SiaCoin SC (700M market cap)

Team experience: Google, Microsoft, Disney, Ucla, Lufthansa, ZEROBLOCK.

Next big release: Minimum Viable Product April 18

History: Formed 2014, already served customers for markets in Smart Insurance, Cross Boarder Payments and KYC Shared Ledger. Partners include: Microsoft, BT, Ripple, Ethereum, Temenos, KPMG.

Awards: Global Fintech 100, WEF Tech Pioneer 2017

!!UNIQUE INVESTMENT FACTORS!! The whitelist application period was cut short due to overwhelming demand. The ICO was sold with a tiny 0.6ETH Maximum Personal Cap. This means that most were not able to buy the amount of Bluzelle they wanted, as the ICO sold out fast despite the max cap.

This greatly reduces the potential for whale manipulation, the only way they can increase their stacks to attempt such a feat is to buy more BLZ on Binance. LOW RISK OF BEING DUMPED ON IN THE SHORT TERM!! Bonuses for private investors are locked and most of the remaining supply locked for 2-4years.

My personal expectation is for this project to reach a market cap of 200M without much issue. That would be roughly 2x the current value. That is being super conservative and I anticipate it at least moving close to the value of Sia which would be roughly 10x the current value.

Spooky doge
much scared

Isn't PFR only on etherdelta currently? and some other small exchanges? I can sell some of my kucoin holdings but their price has been raped by the bear so i'm not entirely sure what to do.

PRL. Air drop in march and 10 million token burn late feb.

HOT

You know all those de-centralized exchanges competing against each other that are appearing lately? They're all going to need access to a global liquidity pool using HOT.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydro-protocol/

It's already mooning btw.

Market cap: 24M

JNT
HPB
FSN
BTO
AMB

SNC. You're welcome.

BAR

Ctrl + F - No results for JPMC?

Wtf? only 6 million TOTAL circulation and its only currently listed on 1 shitty exchange, its gonna be massive.

Stack-token/STK
A pay-with-crypto service is exactly what the crypto-world needs right now; an actual real world application. It'll pull us from "magic internet money" to actual money you can spend.
To simplify, you spend ETH or BTC, and use STK-tokens as gas to go through with the transaction.
It currently sits at barely 20 cents but in a few months, once the project goes live and we can use our tokens, it'll jump all the way to the moon and beyond.
coinmarketcap(.)com/currencies/stk/
stktoken(.)com/

Cargox

NLC2
ZAP

OCL

Get in here quick, user.

Almost 50% of all tokens are gone. savedroid is the best ICO this year.

LMC
Google 'why i hold LomoStar LMC'
shill post from neo investor @ 25 cents - explains the coin
16-17M marketcap
thank me later

Hat

INT DYOR

I don't know why people bother posting after you.

This
>Nerdy trap system architect.
>Listed on Bittrex
Nothing else in mind, I bought it because I have a trap fetish.

DBC

PRL.

Devery, you can buy it now while it's cheap or buy it in June when it's $5.23

Genaro Network GNX.

I know it sounds a lot like storj, but they are partnered with each other.

Phore.

-Rebrand 24th Feb as well as new website, claim rebrand is gonna open loads of doors.
-No ico or premine, built from scratch only 4 months ago and has like 30 people involved and a pretty big dev team now so they seem
motivated af.
-Gonna be the first to create private smart cotnracts.
-Marketplace about to be released.
-Hear they registered phorex.io domain (in discord) so potentially a dex coming?
-Active community.
-New exchanges soon I hear.

25MM marketcap so loads of room to grow.

im not shilling you. dyor.

ADA

mbrs

>PRL (65m)
>GVt (55m)

see both of these being at least $1b EOY

ethorse

Gambling + Dividends

Can confirm, not even shill my ref here

ARY (Block Array) and EDU (Live EDU). Both are under 10M. At least 50x potential EOY. Of course DYOR. Good luck user.

Publica

CargoX

"FUD campaign"

Yes sirs two university graduates with no industry experience founding a blockchain company very good investment sirs. Plz do the good decision and buy sirs.

Travelflex TRF