Any of you ever audition for mastercuck?

any of you ever audition for mastercuck?

who hype for this season with guest judges?

Last season was pretty underwhelming I must say. And I'd never ever audition for this shit (because I'm not a good cook at all....)

Are you black?

I only watch the uk version, best music and judges.

I have no interest in being on a reality TV show. But I'll watch, even though I think the idea of a cooking competition is a little silly. Sometimes they cook really interesting stuff, and the disasters are as amusing as the successes.

>any of you ever audition for mastercuck?

cuck meme cuck cuck meme? meme meme cuck cuck! cuck. meme meme meme.

>checked

I'm sorry I triggered you and your wife's son

are there other type of blacks?

Meme meme meme. Cuck meme cuck meme meme. Jack meme cuck meme jack.

Meme? Cuck.

The UK version used to be so good, then the Aussies came in and made it all drama. "This recipe was my ded dogs, mothers owners recipe and very dear to my heart."

Fuck I cant stand Australian television, we turn everything into shit

Step aside plebs

Australian Masterchef *takes for fucking ever*, too.

only masterchef worth watching.

What the fuck are you talking about? The Aussie version is good. The american version is the worst.

The Australian one is the best because it's got the Masterclass episodes and there's nowhere near the amount of hostility and petty reality tv style conflict.

lol at Ausfailians unironically believing that Masterchef Australia is good.

If you ever watched masterchef before the Aussies started on it you would know you're full of bullshit.

No dead Grandma's
No cut to commercial during judging
and barely any commentary from contestants.

It was just amateurs doing their best, and being judged accordingly. The food was amazing and the challenges made sense.

I haven't seen it but how many times does he bring up Knorr stock pot per episode?

GF watched this show and I glanced at it occasionally. There was a finale between a man and a woman. The female guest judge literally saved the woman from making a critical mistake (burning shit in the oven) thereby complately saving the dish. When the time came to judge the man's dish ' wasn't quite as good lol xD ^^ sorry gurlz rul' . Hadn't she intervened the female contestant would have nothing to show for her efforts besides how much of a disaster she really is. I can't believe how anyone can take this show remotely seriously. The cooking is impressive but the whole idea of making it a contest is stupid, nevermind judges helping out their favourites all the fucking time.

>I can't believe how anyone can take this show remotely seriously.
I don't think too many people do. It's reality TV, what isn't scripted or coached is pieced together in the editing for maximum effect - this shit is far more entertainment than anything resembling actual competition. Most viewers know that.

No, I don't like cooking.

This season is taking it to a whole newlevel thoufh.

The chefs are better that ever
Preston
Heston
Western drama
Prime time aussie tv for a global audience.

Where's the user who keeps a picture of Monica Galetti taped over his stove?

None.

Stopped watching after Jen went and that fat black haired simple girl's team won the round
Fuck that spastic whore

>watches tv

How fucking pleb can you be?

New season of Masterchef AUSTRALIA out now guys