Higher volume than anything except ETH and BTC

>higher volume than anything except ETH and BTC
This is going to the moon sooner rather than later

I don't understand why at all but I know people who have been trading for a while that are pretty hyped about it.

I don't understand either but that volume doesn't lie

Does Vitalik support ETC? If not, who is behind it?

because of new Sims game

miners who still want to get paid when ETH switches to PoS

Ummmmm guys the volume is from arbitrageurs using it for financial backhaul between exchanges.

its because of Callisto airdrop on march 5th, retards.

this
also the callisto airdrop obviously

>almost back up to the insane ATH in january
wow, ok something is going on

fuck, was thinking of buying at 19 dollars. how low of a dip do you guys expect before march 5th? is the airdrop even worth it if so many people are just going to dump CLO after?

>this
however, it makes little sense to me. Miners will mine it but there is not upcoming use-case.
It's not used as a dapp platform unlike ETH which supports world-changing things such as crypto kitties and several pyramid schemes

Unironically a value store and potential moon mission since they capped the overall supply similar to BTC. Me personally I’m in it because it’s the same shit as ETH for bag holders, just with way less fees

>which supports world-changing things such as crypto kitties and several pyramid schemes
Kek

It's undervalued for sure but there's noway it will go too high before March 5th.

ETC will hit 1k later this year. At that time ETH will probably be around 3-4k but ETC will be one to hold for long term. Big gains coming.

I very much hope so

>It's not used as a dapp platform unlike ETH which supports world-changing things such as crypto kitties and several pyramid schemes

you aren't wrong

so how do you imagine ETH switch from POW to POS, will all the miners switch to classic ? how soon is this happening?

I fucking hope so

so basically if you buy in now maybe it dumps lower after the drop because its priced in?

They need to change the name. "Classic" just comes off as a dead end fork that will never go anywhere.

Should I start mining this?

“Original” would be more accurate

Another etc pump by retarded koreans

this is the high IQ miners coin