What are you drinking tonight, anons?

What are you drinking tonight, anons?

if you're not drinking, what is your snack of choice tonight?

got a six pack of pic related on my way home from work. one of my favorite IPAs. three down so far.

A six-pack of dry apple cider, half of a 0.5l bottle of vodka and a 0.7l bottle of some lemon-ginger liquor waiting to be consumed later today. Have a great Walpurgis' night everyone.

6 pack of colt 45 (8%) for the 6th night in a row , after being able to go from the start of the year till last week completely sober. SEND HELP

>loser wageslaves wasting money on overpriced alcohol to drink on weekends so they can overlook how pathetic their lives are during

pretty much this

Drinking Segram's Gin with club soda since I just got off work. I tried to make a thread about drinking on /r9k/ since I'm a faggot but no one replied.

not going to deny this. better than worrying about money though.

dont waste it on retarded alcohol and you wont need to work full time, you stupid cuck slave.

>wife and i make a combined $250k/year. i can afford a $10 six pack. don't worry about me.

if you're so "successful" by jewish standarts then why do you need to numb your brain with alocohol??? ah?
nice try you bullshitting loser.

been sneaking 6 tall boys of old mill every single night for 2 months. drink in the mornings and at lunch at work too, wife has no idea yet. wtf do i do user?

you need to go back to /pol/

brush your teeth and chew some gum, someone's going to smell it on you eventually m8.

been guzzlin' generic brand ny-quil

i've been buzzing off it for two straight days. my wife thinks my temperament improved noticeably

>he totally just annihilated me and i have no valid argument
like i said, a bullshitting sad very sad loser drunkard.

SHIT i forgot to take off the tripcode. it's the DXM guys

what a sad slave and good obedient cattle

I'm not even the same user you just need to go back

vodka tonic with pretzels lad

deniers gonna deny

Working on the second half of this wild turkey American honey, I miss having my computer to play csgo. Feelsbadman.

what a loser, what an idiot.

p-please no bully

Alcohol is depressing, how do you people stand it'

Dude, weed, lmao

t. Canada

you have no one but yourself to blame for drinking alcohol, repent of your sins, comrade, forsake normie ways.
Only fools waste money and suffer from hangover. And for what? Because other fools do it? cuz its fun? dumb dumb idiot losers.

>he doesn't drink beer while smoking weed

Canadian here too and lol I bet you sit when you pee

Alcohol is ok tbqh nothing great but it's nice to go out drinking with friends but I fucking can't stand weed it smells bad and it makes me even more relaxed than I already am. Don't get me wrong I'll smoke if a friend offers I just don't go out of my way to do it.

Fucking love Adderall though

Veeky Forums told me that pic related had "crack" in it

so I had to try it out of course.

They're so coated with delicious vinegary flavoring it's insane. Crunchy too. Thanks for the recommendation.

Have fun with your liver shutting down