Reddit fucking shills

Bought vechain at fucking 0.00075 sat, wanna kill the pajeet shills in reddit now... Sell now or hodl to 0?

just hold for a couple years and enjoy the $
don't get impatient

just sell your bags to everyone cheaper so they can profit off you being an idiot

impatient little teenie boppers these days

Are you saying it will go up?
im down 30% at the moment

aren't you a fucking moron

GOING TO 0
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Have you not noticed that the whole market has been down?

Let me guess you bought BTC at 19k too? Absolute moron. Plz sell it, you don't deserve to be wealthy. Remove yourself from the genepool while ure at it.

Big VEN fan here we are going to hit $10 within two years

i bought at 15k but i know btc will go up but dnot know about ven man!!!

I think you should sell too. Ven is the most undervalued coin out there and you're having doubts. You dont deserve to be rich!

There is no hold comfier than a nice big bag of VET.

just sell you're clearly retarded

Big Ven fan but the good time to buy Ven was in November, it will be forced to be a stable price to allow corporations to acquire masternodes. I'd cut my losses and buy Tron instead. Way better potential.

>it will be forced to be a stable price to allow corporations to acquire masternodes
what happens after they have acquired masternodes? and supply is all locked up? teach me basic economics user, clearly you are extremely intelligent

what do you expect without real money pairs ... value is bound to shitcoins eth/btc

Holy fuck how about you just quit and never come back to crypto?

VEN is one of the main contenders to become the next ETH. Go ahead and sell if you want to be a pink wojack come EOY.

How is something with no white paper and absolutely no working chain or wallet undervalued? It’s still an ERC20 token and will be for most of this year. It is overvalued. That’s why it got REKT back to $2 during the btc dip.

Tell me you bought more when it was $2.70 during this dip. Been in this since 29cent and can give you many arguments why vechain is and will be my money maker

Because of the 870 million total supply? It’s an erc20 token? No white paper? It is a complete copy of neo and wtc mashed together?

Holy shit you truly are retarted. June=most of the year? And sunny has already said something about the whitepaper 'issue'

>It is a complete copy of neo and wtc mashed together?
what the fuck are you even talking about? wtc faggot

It’ll get pushed back again.
I heard they can’t even scale their blockchain.
Sunny is a scammer and you got chinked.

Neo because it will be a platform and wtc because it also has rfid chips? Don't tell me those are your arguments. Not only are you retarted, you are also stubborn

Yo i heard you bought vechain you should join comfysignals then. T.me/comfysignals

Vechain is neo and walton wannabe, they're gonna fail

How do you know for sure it will get pushed again? 'I heard'. That is your argument? Just go buy wabi

The support this bitch is sitting on in a bear market is insane. No coin gets this support. We all know something huge is happening. Poor kids who can’t be patient or do enough research to go all in will learn their hard lessons.

what fucking support? Its been going down every day. Today it touched 46k and coincidentally the CCK tweets another fucking riddle. If thats you support then you are retarded.

It’s practically levitating, look at the chart. It’s in correction mode and basically just floating in space, didn’t retrace nearly as much as anything would have in a bear market, oh wait, you knew that but artificial FUD got me next time warn me so i don’t waste my time.

Did he say TRON???

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dude im a ven holder but it has acted like every other single coin during the past couple weeks

...because the government of China is using Neo and Walton blockchains for civic administration in gui'an, and Neo and Walton are partnered w/ china to authenticate tobacco, alcohol, and luxury goods? Because jim breyer invested heavily in Neo and Walton? Get the fuck outta here, FUD faggot. Literally any entity that wants to trade with China is going to need these tokens.

Zoom out and look at the chart. We should be bottoming much lower. Bullish trendline still intact

what?
It was $7 3 weeks ago, now its $4, even in sats its losing value, it was 57k 3 weeks ago, then 61k, then 55k, then 50k and today 46k.
Its obviously in a downtrend, and the rebrand will probably do nothing honestly. 60k EOM maybe if BTC goes sideways until then.

underpated roast

Of couse it loses value, it’s in a corrective wave.

Hold hold hold. After 2 years you will be rich!!

Idk how this started but as a big fan of VEN I am on-board 100%

I suggest you sell.. get into TRON its gonna be yuge.. youv’e convinced me that’s what I should do.. TY

There is no floor, thats what i mean faggot.

You can also grow marihuana in your backyard and make double the profits than "investing" in VEN

300+ EOY

Good thing you sold then. I was worried about you.

Man no one is gonna buy some shitty backyard weed in the future, its becoming legal in a lot of places nobody is going to buy your overpriced dirt weed

>implying vechain will not be giving nodes away to partners

the delusion on this board is real lmao

It’s gonna be 700 actually

I like backyard weed, it doesn’t get me high. I’m from Louisiana. Maybe we don’t know what we’re doing.

VEN is going to be $500 EOY, why sell?

Yeah because I totally made all of this up:
Do some research, you dumb cunt

Hmmm or just buy cocain in maxica and sell over all the world by tor.

what does ven actually do that other dont or cant?
not fudding, genuinely interested.

kek

I don't need to shill this coin but still: Major japanese exchanges coming. You see?
Chinese crypto exchange running through thor platform. You see?
Vechain appearing on chinese national tv, making a lot of chinese drool of owning some. You see?
Q2, in June a lot of circulating supply will be locked up making the demand higher. You see?
Fortune 500 companies buying vechain to generate the thor they will use for the blockchain. Making it more valuable. You see?
Vechain also penetrating the European market and made a first step of getting into the American market through uni of michigan. You see?
Vechain will be THE coin as 70% of thor will be burned and demand will always circulate through the partnerships. Do you guys see?

We Have Seen.

Lol no. There is much more places with out weeeeeeeeed and cocain and lcd.

Vechain's partnered with gov't of China, which mandated the use of its blockchain for supply chain purposes (solving that nasty problem of chinks changing expiration dates on food) as well as authentification of tobacco, alcohol, and luxury goods - seriously crippling the huge counterfeit market issue in China - and its blockchain will also support administrative functions in Gui'an, which is China's little planned-city tech capital. So, China's tying its international trade to this token. It's fucking huge.

Anyone fudding VeChain doesn't understand how the business community works. Nobody gives a fuck about whether or not they have a white paper or public repo.
It's not enough to just build a product either; you have to be heavily invested in the transition process required for your customers. This is where big money is made. VeChain is the enterprise blockchain solution. Get in, or stay poor fags.

Apparently, where you're from, there's no proper spelling.

>cocain
>lcd
idiot

>Vechain's partnered with gov't of China
you're fucking kidding! that's massive if true
i hate people who do this, but do you have a link to confirm this that i can check out?

These fudders hate money

Glorified wabi.

What does that mean for me? I dont care about some guys in EU and fortune 500 comps man!!

2 partnerships actually. Just type it on google and you can find it on medium.com

Only reason why ETH and BTC got big because they are used for general use. PeeChain is gonna be tied to backwater chink companies who will barely use PeeChain because chinks don't care about counterfeit objects. ETH is used for many ICO's, and ICO's raised like billions this year and Bitcoin has always been a general trading pair for all alts as well as ETH and the go to crypto. Why would PeeChain ever get to that level, you deluded Vetards.

Fuck you, google it, you moron. Literally just google "vechain china partnership". I'm not going to hold your hand this much. What the hell are you even doing in crypto if you're this big of a fucking retard who can't do your own research?

You know what? Fuck it, forget it, don't listen to anyone, Vechain is a meme and you shouldn't buy it. Go buy Tron or something. Go get some Ethercraft pixels.

Crabby Wabby

ok, thx user, will do

>PeeChain is gonna be tied to backwater chink companies
Literally the entire economy of China.
>chinks don't care about counterfeit objects
Nouveau riche young chinks who want the best of the best. That's beside the point. Anybody working in imports/exports who wants to trade with China.

Stay poor and angry, poorfag.

Dude, it's not just about the technology and whether or not another product can do the same thing. Anyone can build an online store, but there's only one Amazon. VeChain is securing customers long into the future through their strategic partnerships. This is the last time I shill it here on biz.

Eh, replied to the wrong comment...whatever.

Unreal how little research people do and just go for the 'hurdurrr no whitepaper' thing

this. ven's going to moon like neo. notice how there's hardly any neo threads anymore. just cant help some people

>Apparently, where you're from, there's no proper spelling.
Yes
>cocain
>lcd
>idiot
why?

Biz went mega fanboy for chainlink in October over a coin with 1/25th the potential of Ven, 2 devs, zero partnerships (swift competition doesn't count), and called it to be a 1000x coin. Now most biz boys are ignoring the fact that Ven has esablished more partnerships with big time real world revenue producing companies than any other coin in all of crypto. That to me is a buy indicator. Always buy what biz fuds, biz always loses.

Its just anyone who isn’t in fighting the jealousy of knowing, eventually they capitulate and buy or shut up because its too late.

The VEN reddit is delusional as fuck.
Everyone saying $100 EOY and if reply with "Thats impossible man, we are not growing fast enough" or something like that, anything negative, and you are downboated and banned if you continue.

Are you fags from le reddit?

Canya Diggit?

One more thing:Vechain is already in compliance with the regulatory restrictions that china has made. For now, the only coin to do so. It's setting itself up very nicely for the (near) future. Anyway, I am done shilling this coin to retarted cucks. Read about it at the least and you guys are 100% gonna buy some

>Are you fags from le reddit?
No, we just regular retards.

Huge fan of the Vencoin but sirs pls u are saying what? Sunny very bad man jail is going from touching the childs

Sirs pls do not buying

Chinks love buying non counterfeit goods and want transparency. Counterfeiting is a huge problem there are this is a huge industry not only in China but globally

dude fucking sell they have nothing releasing for months

HODL HODL gonna be $10 2020

>Its been going down every day
Then how the fuck have I managed to make almost 10% in less than 2 days? Your fucking arguments are retarded.

Only better partnerships announcements than any other project between now and June, NBD.

I’m buying a BMW to support. Thanks, Ven.

$30 by June, but I’m conservative.