Checkers/Rallys has the best french fries, yes?

Checkers/Rallys has the best french fries, yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TxBwuVjNbhg?list=PLB3782553DF45AC06
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLB3782553DF45AC06&v=Ywaxm__kAFs#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

I drove an hour round trip when I found out that there was one that just opened in my city.

Burgers are good, especially the Baconzilla. Which, I'm not going to lie, it's borderline too salty from all the bacon. Still good as fuck.

Staffed entirely by negroes, which is concerning, but service was adequate.

I hope they don't open one nearby because I will get tremendously fat.

Those look like Long John Silver's fries before they turned them into generic garbage a couple years ago.
Are they similar?

Long John Silver's

close up in my country, how about in its native country?

I used to get three chili cheeseburgers (just a burger with hot dog chili sauce and hot cheese wiz) and a large fry and stuff all the froes into each sandwich, and finish it up with a banana milk shake

I was a slob

I wish that a checker's would open up in a non ghetto part of town in my city

Checkers doesn't have the best anything. the only thing they're good at is being accessible when you live in the ghetto. There's a reason these faggots are always second fiddle to the fast food giants.

closing here too
people realized that there are better places to get seafood and that having to drench your fish with tartar sauce to cover up the taste isn't the only way to eat fast food

I'd probably eat there more often if the one near my house hadn't closed down before I got my driver's license

Schnitz has the best chips here in Australia
>although it is ounly in the eastern states

Herdee's curly fries were the fucking best. They stopped making them a few years ago. I was pissed.

no.

Looks good, but I prefer nontraditional fries, like crinkle cut, curly, steak cut, waffle, etc. These are bretygud

Thank goodness I don't live near a Rally's anymore. They kept giving me coupons, and I'm a cheapass.

They were always fried 18 times by the time I would get there at 3am. They are decent when they are fresh but they don't have a policy where they throw out old fries. They just get dunked back into the fryer when someone orders.

>Spicy Chicken Double

Best fast-food chicken sandwich

Taco bell fries are best fries

Crinkle cut fries are like subway sandwiches, usually not terrible but every other type is always better

>subway sandwiched
>usually not terrible
Opinion discarded.

Anyways, Popeyes fries are severely underrated,

yes best fries every, anywhere in the world

nobody can eat that much food.

>chili cheeseburgers
Those get me rock solid.

no, these are best fries

Based fob rules faggot

for $14 for a small burger combo, I better get some soft 14YO caressing my balls as she slowly sucks the tip.. fuck the fries. there no fry on earth worth that kind of coin.

God, I fucking love their fries. Their fries are THE reason I go there. Not that their other shit isn't okay, their shakes and burgers are good. But holy fuck the fries.

>best fries
>FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES
Their Cajun Fries are _the_ best
This is what I get, prices are fine.
Bacon Cheeseburger $7.99
Little Cajun Fries $2.99
Regular Drink $2.39

Popeye's fries are my favorite.

and after tax, it is > $14.. My point stands.

Fuck does the staff being uncucked have to do with anything?

I miss their mushroom swiss burger.

I seen their fries in the frozen food section at walmart. I might pick up a bag of them next time im there.

>8 DOLLARS FOR A FUCKING BURGER IS "FINE"
jesus christ

>le greasy meme fries

Hold on..

its $8 bucks for the "little cheese burger".

they're good though

Yes. This is the correct answer.

Yes. A thousand times yes. And by God do I love their chilli cheese fries. Damn good burgers too, and spicy chicken sandwiches.

Le try-hard ironic shill hard at work tonight, I see.

Now hold the fuck on. I live in Massachusetts, where everyone's prices are up the fucking wall, and little cheeseburgers at Five Guys are NOT 8 burgertokens. That's roughly the price of the standard bacon cheeseburger, the little cheeseburger is maybe 4 or 5; which still sounds extreme, but consider that the "little" cheeseburger is exactly the same as regular except it's one patty instead of two.

Also, let me tell you why they're so expensive in the first place, since everyone seems to bitch about it constantly without understanding why: it's because all the toppings are free. You wanna make the most of your money with a Five Guys burger? Get every topping you can think of. Load it with everything, they give you the option. If you get a burger from there and don't ask for any toppings, you're a fucking idiot, plain and simple.

There, I'm done. Before you call me a shill, I'm just laying this out there because I'm sick of everyone whining about something they don't understand.

No. They're good, but no.

What if I don't want a shitload of toppings? Just a burger and some peppers? That shit is expensive. Especially when other fast food joints around here give out coupons weekly. I can get two burgers from Carls Jr for $5. They're bigger than Five Guys. The only problem with Carls Jr is that their fries are shit.

>there are people actually so poor they can't spend more than $10 on food

>there are people dumb enough to pay $14+ for a $5 burger combo.

I just realized there was a Rally's out where I live. It's strange. Last time I looked it up there were none in the area. I may go next week.

Not sure what your interested in @ Rally's, but I recommend giving the spicy Chicken Double a try.

I'm not a fan of thier fries, but most people love them. I will say that thier fish seems to be fired in the same oil as thier fries since it seems to have that 'fry' flavor in the fish.. So, for fry lovers, if you havent tried the 'Deep Sea Double' you might want to try it too.

I just say loooaad me up b b b b boyssssss

youtu.be/TxBwuVjNbhg?list=PLB3782553DF45AC06
Checkers Rallys anime

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLB3782553DF45AC06&v=Ywaxm__kAFs#
Checkers Rallys rap

Damn I really wish we yuropoors had such good fast food as you amerifats.

Don't be a pussy. I can eat 9 full sushi rolls. 3 burgers and fries aint shit

MFW that's the price of a single double whopper in my country.

>gluttony = strength
you probably consider your ignorance a form of wisdom too, thanks for the laugh dumb-dumb

I'd like FG fries if they weren't soft as fuck, fries are supposed to be a crispy crunch not a barely cooked potato

>not even Cajun style
get the fuck outta here

>NOBODY COULD EVER EAT THAT MUCH FOOD
>well, I can actually eat more than that amount fairly easily
>YOU'RE RETARDED. ENJOY NOT HAVING ANY WISDOM, DUMMY.

>a large fry
How much do they charge for just one fry?