I bought this fucking can of sardines. What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit?

I bought this fucking can of sardines. What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=em_ibgCcTk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

throw them away, it's a meme food.

Throw it in the trash where it belongs

Excellent as a pizza topping. Marinara sauce got the root of its name, "marine" because traditional recipes were prepared by southern Italian sailors who used the fish they caught but couldn't sell: sardines.

supposedly they're really good, and really good for you

i've always been too much of a pussy to try them

try them and report back, with pics of course, and a review

Stop lying to, OP.
They taste horrible on pizza.

I put them in pasta sauce

eat it with a fork bitch nigga

A dozen or so kinds of fish of various sizes and textures are labeled as "Sardines". Some are much tastier than others. And they can be used in some very good dishes.

You can get them packed in anything from salt to mustard to hot sauce. If that's your can than yes, throw it out. But don't think they're all trash.

I really love the overseas brands packed in oil. They don't taste "fishy" at all and are tasty as hell on some toasted French bread with a bit of salt and pepper!

OP, toast bread, then butter the bread, then you have 2 options. You either put Tumeric on the toast, chop up the sardines and put them on there with some black pepper and curry. Or place them on the bread whole and garnish with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Enjoy.

Fuck yes, you go to the tiny European section of the store and buy those fucking Spanish Sardines.

Take it back and trade it for this.

Indeed, Brisling are the best "sardines"!

I like just packed in olive oil so I can add my own seasonings. If you want to eat them out of the can you have your choice of sauces . . . the fish itself has pretty much none aside from a bit of sweetness and a very slight seafood flavor.

On toast with avocado and a squeeze on lemon, maybe a bit of salt? Fucking delicious snack all day!

came here to post that. eat on some toast with colemans.

youtube.com/watch?v=em_ibgCcTk0

Eat them on crackers with some pepper on it. Excellent food for when you're drunk.

Tabasco sauce makes them edible

>Excellent as a pizza topping.
You mean anchovies.
If you can't eat them straight from the can, you probably won't enjoy them in much else if the taste and texture is offputting to you.

I use "lightly smoked" tinned sardines as an aromatic along with ginger and garlic in a fried noodle dish I like, a sardine or two per serving plus various vegetables.

I've never tried the ones in hot sauce, like you have.

Mash them up with some malt vinegar and black pepper and then spread on toast.

Me and my pops used to eat with crackers. Gotta have a good stomach and a taste for fishy fish and you can eat em. Pretty good camping or hiking food

This guy knows what's up.

Just chew them up and swallow. Bones and all.

those are good, but I prefer these

Coat the sardines with cornmeal and fry them in olive oil.

put them on crackers.

a cracker will make any gross food palatable.

grilled on toast, of course.

Alton Browns sardine avocado toast is really good. I agree with the other guys, kipper or brisling types are way better than just "sardines". I wouldn't trust the cheaper stuff.

The King Oscar Mediterranean with black olives are very good on toast.

Feed them to the cat.

Eat them.