Selling Dicks!

It's a long story but i bought a custom CNC machined mold to cast dick shapped sinkers and male dicks from a lot of other shit.

People are all over my dicks...

Need an llc name and a logo that wont get me into trouble.

And advice on how to grow as i make sells.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fzuvQXDUybE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the gayest thing I have seen today.

Great tight balls and nice shaping on the head. The shaft could use a little more girth and a slight vein but all around nice product. Keep going op!

Cocksure Industries

Why are your hands so dirty?

i'm so proud of you OP

Also OP is literally a faggot

What's the upside potential on a bag of dicks?

>male dicks

he's also in the brap market

No. THIS IS

This isn't fake, but it is gay.

make it gayer by making it look more realistic like this nigger said, give it a more girth. what are you bringing at the month's end by making dicks?

Thank u.

After a lot of reserch and experimenting i wound up getting an ice tray mold from the perv shop. Filled with ez flo 60 2 part castable plastic. Ramed plastic dicks into greensand and then made a bunch from aluminum and lead.

>handramming dicks is a pain in the ass

Yaaaas

Get in contact with with Vincent Canfield

Not sure. Likely from fire tornado induced soot and buned green sand? Shit has motor oil in it and its nasty as fuck to play with. Didn't have gloves i could mold with

THERE IS NOTHING GAY ABOUT DICKFARMING.

REEEEEEEE!

Not really sure what you mean bit will try and answer.

Thus far, keychains, sinkers, hood ornaments, i traded some so technically they are as much a form of payment as the american dollar? Just flat out hid 50 dicks in a car. He'll never find them all.

....kek

Brap?

Sigh. Nothing is gay about sitting around all day making dicks. Its not a big deal. Something like 8% of people have it

youtu.be/fzuvQXDUybE

Isnt there something more productive you could be doing with your time? They say tradesmen are in short supply but here you are on a fucking Tuesday showing off your little metal dicks. I weep for the future.

So far negative dollars. But the mold is due any day. Hoping the profits will allow for more molds and then start the brand and retire?

Hard to see but the white one is more realistic than mine aside from the mold being to hot and making it lean. Weighs in just over 3 pounds

but why ?
what exchange is this on ?

Okay?

post this on /d/ they're very clever with this sort of stuff and will give you ideas.

>male dicks

what if I'm in the market for feminine dicks?

Bruh, I'm on overtime... worked overtime all my life. Gotta MAKE time for fun. And also one of my best friends was there at the start. He is no longer with us but he is no doubt laughing his ass off and i know he would approve.

Its more about carrying on tradition and a good memory than anything else.

But hey, money's always nice also.
....F

Dude i work at a workshop and could have done that fucking mold for $20.
The plates dont even have any work other than the dick shape, kek, how comes you are red?

Also i have a 5 year plan in place. A good buddy has a chance at a 190k year base salary in a week and i have a room full of personal finance and investing books.

I will likely own and operate some companies that hire said tradesman.

Also i can hardly walk from a fall building a church. Got a metal plate. My days doing man work are pretty much over sadly

What metal? I've tried some with 3d-printing molds and used woods metal, but it gets deformed if it's next to a heat source so it's not ideal. Also it's really expensive. What do you use? Pewter? Where do you buy, ebay?

"Investing" in stocks.

How many people that invest in stocks that you know are rich?

Gotta trade options or get in pre ipo bruh

Will see in a bit if tgis is troll post or good advice. Thanks if it is

Cock & Balls Holding Co.

Dammit. I wish i had fatter thumbs

this. a woody could have made that up in an hour. shouldn't have wasted the time on an alum mold unless you have scrap and run a cnc for someone and can put it on in downtime.

As soon as you start having even small success, the gooks will start flooding the market with $1 dicks shipped from china.
You need to offer something extra.

Well fuck. Hit me up on email pls. [email protected].

Red? Hopefully accidental mod privilage but probably my Veeky Forums pass?

>clicking on buses

And you would sgit if you knew what i paid

Phallic Ventures LLC

Pewter in the future. Lead right now.

Started with aluminum but omfg what a hot pain in the ass.

Google lead pour pot. Thats the method until i can outsorce it or buy/build a die cast aluminum machine.

Probably buy.

This is pretty good desu.

>goant hand holding 2 bowling balls and a rooster on top.

Maybe. But if it makes me money and my life easier idgaf.

I emailed over 100 people and got 1 reply

Probably just going to buy all future molds from him for it ubless i strike a deal with a trustworthy user

Well, my buddy is a lawuer from a top 5 or 10 law school. He's free and probably knows copyright attorneys.

You are right tho. Just not sure wtf it is.

Maybe "made in usa" stamp?

And i can still turn a good profit at $1 each.

Local scrap yards sell lead if they have it at $1 a pound. Can make 5.33 3oz dick sinkers per pound.

Probably offer a good discount to customers per pound of lead they bring.

Digging cock and balls holdings. The best i came up with was spheres and spears

I live in mexico and if you are in the US i have no problem shipping. Im the CNC programmer. As long as you have the SLDPRT file i dont give a fuck, i can do anything.
We specialize in die sets, but i have done a few molds.

Gooks dont give a shit about american laws or your copyrights my friend. Yes, the made in usa stamp will help, but price still needs to be competitive.

Yup. Good old usa. Hell yeah friend. O always heard if you wanna go low be the lowest. If u wanna go hogh be the highest and the middle price guy get slaughtered.

Gonna try and find ways to add value soon.

Realistically i can male and sell them cheaper thsn chiba can ship all of that lead. Hell the may not even be allowed to.

my fucking sides

isn't lead like toxic and shit?

where do you plan on selling these? I'm genuinely interested

“Boner and Sons”

you’re welcome

Lmao wtf

I aim to please user

Well, it's definitely not good for you. But i am building a properly ventilated work space. And it's still commonly used in sinkers

I'm in southeast kansas but i should have a site up in a few weeks. My email is above if u wanna contsct me then

KEK

Foil cake pan. Plaster of paris. Building a "sorry about your dick" mobile. Need to find some sosge tow mirrors for my shitbox car

holy shit, I remember you from the /diy/ threads
God bless you you glorious faggot

We're talking about a board that lusts over dicknipples, if they know anything about dicks its them people.

you know those `send your friends glitter as a hilarious prank xD` sites? you should create one of those but have it be like 20-30 tiny dicks in different colors, I bet normies would find it hilarious

Dodge ffs

But I'm not gay! Reeeeeaheeaheeahee....

Whatever you say buddy

Dicknipples.

Wat?

Diy is a place to discuss burying shipping containers, pallet homes, shots of black, and imitation crab meat.
Never heard about dicknipples

Lmao holy shit

Oh yeah. I am mass producing them from other materials that aren't lead. Fully plan on anything worth my time that sells

Fuck.

Well, guess i have some explaining to do to the mrs...

This is your best bet for max gains, make it a novelty like this, have two sizes or 3, small medium large fuck it and extra large bag of dicks for your friends birthday

Gonna try and be in Guinness.

Buddy says it's gay. Wants nothing to do with it. Gonna male a trickload or 2 of greensand and concrete cast the worlds largest dick. Then set it behind his car.

I am litterally going to cockblock a car.

Gonna have a fun convoy and then go to jail laughing.

>male dicks

How does a feminine dick look like?

Supposed to be make. Bit what a typo

God damn biz bros.

I just wanted to say, I've watched this motherfucker from the beginning.

I replied to his first post on /diy/, even offered him my experience as a machinist and he tried to have me help him, but I just kinda ghosted for generally being busy as fuck at the time

God speed dick sinker bro

Curious as to what method you used in the end aswell. My thoughts were always centered around ball-nosed end mills.

t. office job

No idea. Fot a guy making an aluminum mold for me. Its 99% of what he does and Facebook people love him. I dont even know wtf it's gonna look like for sure but gambling on the fact bro knows wtf he is doing.

Lol, thanks user. Shits about to pop off soon. Been just over 2 years since day one.

Nice work, dude.
Drawing a blank on names though.

call it Pen Island LLC OP
also youre a degenerate and need to find a better use for your time

310% sure you're gay

/thread

god speed user
lmao

he was working on some dicks

Perfection

Cocksure Industries was better.

hey man i want to buy some of these as a joke for my gf where can I get them?
also we go fishing a lot so id you have any other dick shaped fishing supplies let me know