Daily reminder that Francis will die in your lifetime

Daily reminder that Francis will die in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ml_LzZEXsY
youtube.com/watch?v=hUfc_3OErYw&ab_channel=CookingwithDog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thankfully, poodles live quite long lives compared to other dogs.

>he's already dead on the inside

The last show will serve dog

youtube.com/watch?v=7ml_LzZEXsY

Poodles are so great. I have 2 of them. One is almost 18 years old. He's blind in one eye, doesn't have a lot of teeth, and 3/4 deaf now tho. However, he gets around well enough and still tries to play ball.

D-don't remind me ;_;

daily reminder that we're all dying right now, just at different speeds :^)

Daily reminder that every second of your life you're older than you have ever been and closer still to death yourself.

Also fuck you Francis will live forever.

Japan isn't Korea

Joke's on you fag, I'm killing myself tonight.

>Daily reminder that Francis will die in your lifetime

Doesn't bother me at all. I have nothing against dogs in general, but they don't belong on the counter-top, nor does the dog have anything whatsoever to do with the cooking. Francis is a distraction, it won't bother me to see him go.

sleep tight pup
youtube.com/watch?v=hUfc_3OErYw&ab_channel=CookingwithDog

>implying I'm not going to kill myself first.

autist

When my dad was mostly confined in the house for about 2 months after breaking his heel bone, the family poodle stuck to him like glue all those weeks (even at night) instead of hanging around his usual favorite spots in the house.

>Implying Chef doesn't die first.

Trips confirm; dog is distracting gimmick

Aw, that's great. They really are wonderful dogs.

Here's mine. She's about 7 years old. She's smiling in a selfie with one of my friends in the bottom pick.

Back on topic tho, I only watch her vids because of Francis. I hope he has a long and happy poodle life. They can live like 20 years.

not if i can do anything about it

>Chef will also pass on
SCREW YOU OP.

Japanese get crazy old, though.

No

I wish Francis was more active in the kitchen. Like fetching ingredients and wearing Chef hats. Stuff like that. Such a beautiful doge

Not if I die first!

How the fuck does Chef get Francis to sit still next to her cooking and not put his paws into the food

Let's have five minutes of silence for anonymous.

he sits on a chair dumbass