LINK

Is it to late to get in? I would need to sell my TRX at a loss to get in =/

$0.58 is gonna be $1000 in 2 years.
Up to you if you think its too late

Yeah, don't bother. Just keep stacking TRX.

Maybe you should've listened to us for the past 7 months civilian.

When did biz start shilling link? I was around for ether at 7 dollars but i left until November.

Don't give up on TRX. $100K end of Q2. Justin Sun is genius.

august

>too late

I bought in at $1.30

Same, I don't care - if the thing is worth even half of what it claims it will hit at least 5 bucks.

y-yay

Don't sell at lost you moron. HODL.

5 bucks, nice fud

Wayyyyyyy too late

you'll fit right in. Most of us have huge bags of TRX, XRP, and XVG. Veeky Forums kinds of sucks but come visti the community on reddit and telegrams.

>I would need to sell my TRX at a loss
I think that is inevitable regardless of wheteher or not you buy Link

>In the most over marketed coin
>Wants to be in the most under marketed coin

dont fall for this scam user

literally kill yourself

It's an honor to serve with you, sir.

Nigga, I've sold at loss my $1200 worth of BTC for LINK and I've never looked back.

>is it too late to buy high?
>Id have to sell low

put chainlink emblem somewhere

I'll tell you right now user. This is just people raising the price before the conference. Just like SIBOS. I was told by all the people shilling on on this board that it would rise right after SIBOS. "One word, SIBOS!" I bought at ATH and you know what happened? From 40 cents it dumped all the way down to 4 cents. I think same thing will happen here too. But do as you will.

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver..and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair..
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

You will unironically kys in a year if you don't buy when this shit is 60 fucking cents.

t. someone who thought BTC was overpriced at a dollar

LOL

Don't bother it's a shit project with a shit team. Keep your trx. Get mobius.