Why don't your drink soylent to save money for shitcoins, user? Do you hate money?

Why don't your drink soylent to save money for shitcoins, user? Do you hate money?

Other urls found in this thread:

superbodyfuel.com/shop/keto-fuel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it uses sucralose

What's even in this?
Looks like another ameriburger fad.

I MIGHT BE A THIRDWORLDER FROM A SHITHOLE COUNTRY
BUT I KNOW FOOD EATING IS A SOCIAL EVENT AND IS MEANT TO BE ENJOYED FUCK YOUR SOYLENT AND EVERY FAGGOT WHO CONSIDERS A BAR OR SOME PROTEIN POWDER AS FOOD

>drinking dead baby parts
No thanks

That is expensive as fuck. Drink Jimmy Joy or Huel.

>why poison the water supply when we can sell them the poison goyim

Because it's garbage, and people that drink it unironically are retards and total cringe.

user, just buy a slow cooker, some rice if you want, cheap pieces of meat and veggies on sale.

For lunch I usually have a protein shake with peanut butter and oats blended in. Tastes okay and is only about $0.30 per serving. Soylent is way more expensive than that and doesn't have peanut buttery goodness. But perhaps I'll give them a try for some variety.

Yes you are ideed a third worlder, here in the rich west nobody socializing anymore, everybody a looner eating shitty takeaway on the go, so in order to keep boosting the gdp we have to take the science pill and consume the right amount of nutrition to keep up with the daily grind.

who the fuck drinks soylent unironically. i'd punch you in the face if you drank soylent in front of me. fucking soyboys

Is this the new cheap nigger food

The red one tastes like fucking fruity pebbles, no lie.

Lol. Fuck off with your 5’1 manlet 600 pounds. I will knock you out. Soyboy is just a meme, I'm in the Marines. If it wasn't for the laws of this land, I would slaughter you.

How did you get the red one? I want that one

Nigger you fuck off you 4"11 1050 lbs behemoth. Soyboy isn't a meme, it's a real life problem. Fuck the laws of this land, I'm slaughtering you and fucking your mother.

I lived off Soylent almost exclusively for over a month. Ama

Is your bussy now smoother? How well do you pass?

Nigger you fuck off you 4"7 1300 lbs behemoth. Soyboy is a meme, it's a real life problem. Fuck the laws of this land, I'm slaughtering you and fucking your daughter.

You need a lot more soy than what's in Soylent to become a soyboy user

Nigger you fuck off you 4"5 1500 lbs behemoth. Soyboy isn't a meme, it's a real life problem. Fuck the laws of this land, I'm slaughtering you and fucking your daughter and mother.

is someone putting in every paycheck on crypto?

>save money
>soylent
Delivery fees alone make it not worthwhile, but beyond that you can literally get the same thing soylent gives you for cheaper by blending whey protein, oatmeal, some fat/butter, and water and then fortifying with vitamin powders and any additional minerals you might need.

Unironically this

>suclarose is bad meme

fucking soyboy lul

Great thread boys.

stop giving soylent money when meal replacement shakes are 1/15th the cost at walmart

as if being rich is worth being a raging tranny faggot

It was in Amazon. I just... bought it.

imagine being so retarded you think soylent is good nutrition or cost-efficient

Diarrhea in a bottle that tastes like plastic.
No thanks.

I know the type of people irl who think soylent is a worthwhile investment and think it could actually replace real food. There's honestly so many layers of stupidity and misfortune to work through I don't even know where to start

>user, just buy a slow cooker, some rice if you want, cheap pieces of meat and veggies on sale.
This, I got a crock pot and just threw in some beef roast with broth and veggies. In ten hours I'll have a delicious and tender home cooked meal that will last me a day or two.

>Jimmy Joy
kek i looked at the ingredients, they literally put sodium fluoride in that shit

bottoms up goyim

Why not just buy mass gainer shake or meal replacement? Shit is loaded with calories and fills me up when I don't feel like cooking

superbodyfuel.com/shop/keto-fuel/

>No soy, cheaper than buying food, all my nutrition in one scoop

>Tfw when I lost 10lbs of fat, gained 7lbs of muscle at the gym

all of these meal replacement drinks look like utter garbage, its essentially just a bunch of soy and oats with a multivitamin and sweetners added

bertrand is the only one that looks halfway decent because its at least made with real foods. its still utter shit though, anyone who considerds grains and seeds and vegetable oils healthy are brainwashed slavetards

i tried to. bought a 30 day supply. the flavor is "tolerable" but its really chalky aftertaste, and gives you bad gas and upset stomach. its not cheap either (about 4.00 per bottle). also , its high in sugar.

Been drinking this straight for 2 weeks now, eating a bag of chips every now and then. Get the cinniamon flavor, taste like graham cracker cookie in shake form.

>Lost fat, all muscle
>Deeper sleep, feel better in the morning
>Acne gone
>Can't eat junk food as my body will instantly go sour
>$50 supply last me 3 weeks
>Can focus more on other tasks more productive
>All I take is fish oil, I feel like an ox

It's like you user don't want to succeed at life or something.

>This is your brain on soy
No wonder you idiots go for shit like Link

im not buying your powder dinesh so stop shilling it

My food budget is already like $2 a day. Learn to cook idiots.

How long have you been on it?

this.

though don't underestimate the retard power of neet cooking. I watched my autistic brother overwhelm himself cooking chicken veges and potatoes at the same time, fucked literally everything

It is though if you're buy the powder bulk and are too lazy to cook. No one thinks it's a health food but it is compared to what Soylent consumers would likely be eating otherwise because they can't be bothered.