What shitty food do you crave after you rip some fat bong hits?

What shitty food do you crave after you rip some fat bong hits?
>inb4 pic isn't a bong

>What shitty food do you crave after you rip some fat bong hits?

Whatever the fuck I have on hand. Failing that, whatever the fuck I can lay my hands on at the grocery store but won't actually eat because it's five times the amount of food I actually require.

>420blazeitXD
Fuck off tripnigger degenerate
saged, hidden, reported

Make a "pregnancy craving" thread next time, they're basically stealth stoner threads

Who else eats grilled cheese with pickled eggs at 4 in the morning

DUDE

I smoke as soon as I wake up everyday so it's usually a bowl of weed, coffee, and a cigarette at sunrise. I don't really crave anything out of the ordinary. I don't get hungry from cannabis the way I used to unless i'm on edibles.

Degenerate druggie scum will be among the first to go come the day of the rope.

Fuck off degenerates.

Muh weed culture munchies bro xDD

Nachos

Such is life living in one of half the US states where its legal on some level. I love how ignorant Veeky Forums is on what it means to be a stoner in 2016. Its cute.

That said, I don't see the point of these threads on Veeky Forums. You might as well just ask what foods you like in general.

Chips and queso dip

I was like you weed haters once.
You need to get the fuck out of your house and make friends

destroyed an entire bag of these and my poop burnt like the fires of hell the next day

i ate an entire jar of pickled jalepenos once. it was worth it

Its ironic how they hate stoners for being hedonistic "normies", when stoners are notoriously introverted in real life.

Even more ironic considering all the studies showing the therapeutic benefits of cannabis on autism that have come out in the last few years.

I don't get the munchies anymore and I'm glad for it tbqh, but I used to eat whole peanuts.

Are you an old man? I don't get how so many people can have severe stomach issues when eating something just vaguely spicy unless they're elderly or very sickly to begin with.

That's a fucking revelation you just bestowed upon us

He probably has eastern european or slavic origins. They can't take spice

Frozen fruit that's been soaked in alcohol is the fucking bomb after blazing

Welsh/Scot/Irish actually I'm just a bitch
They're really spicy and the whole bag is like 1680 calories

>I'm just a bitch
>Welsh/Scot/Irish
Might want to get a DNA test Jacobin

Well the OP didn't know you sarcastic fuck

But I bet half of you faggot fuckers drink alcohol all the while talking shit on people who smoke

That's true. Alcohol is worse for you than weed. Alcohol kills people and causes violence.

Believe it or not, I always love eating oranges and/or apples when I'm stoned.

Fries. Any time I get high I want French fries and lots of them.

>drinking alone in your underwear that you haven't washed in 2 weeks
wouldn't be surprised

So much burnout defensiveness in this thread, I love it.

Marijuana is responsible for beheadings in Mexico.

No, cartels are responsible for beheadings in Mexico. Cartels aren't funded by weed either; it's mostly cocaine and heroin.

chicken wings

Marijuana's illegality in the US is responsible for the beheadings in Mexico. Or was, anyways. Cartels don't bother pushing weed to us anymore now that we have dispensaries and legal growers that grow a product better than they ever did for a fraction of the cost. Nowadays all they really bother with is coke.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Doesn't it feel awkward to be on the wrong side of science? Even a little bit?

Why does weed trigger 4Chang of all places?

Because /r9k/ and /pol/ exist. We house the scum of a generation.

It'll change when Bernie legalizes it. Then they'll have to accept it's apart of society like alcohol.

The only people that hate marijuana now are the 12-16 year old crowd because it's too mainstream, it was cool to smoke 20+ years ago because it was still taboo. Now it's too popular so it's lame because teenagers are idiotic contrarians.

>mentioning a liberal electoral candidate
Smooth way to kill the thread

apparently mdma is the new drug of choice

There may be some truth to that. Multiple gallop polls have revealed that cannabis usage in the under 21 demographic has been on a fast decline ever since the first states legalized for recreational use. It helps that when its regulated recreationally you can't purchase it without ID showing that you're 21 or older, as it should be. You can't even get inside of the dispensary.

Fruit
>So much cottonmouth
>So sweet
>So refreshing

Frozen grapes breh. Dat mouthfeel

>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

Discussion of any substance on an online forum isn't in violation of any law federal or local, whether said substance is illegal or legal federally or locally.

2/10 b8

how's bedroom dwelling going you fucking loser.

Zingers. Any flavor