OMG

Idk why you haven't bought this coin(I'm done accumulating) but it'll 100x this year. Everyone who's still accumulating is going to FUD you bullshit. This is the missing piece that ETH needs to scale. Why do you think vitalik tweeted something 'how many unbanked people have we banked?' This is his favorite project. Oh by the way it's getting listed to coinbase. Come on board and let's bank the unbanked and change the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

omisego.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yes

staking is going to be $1000 per year per coin. Literally the easiest money you'll ever make. I've got 50 OMG.... I'll be set for life

stay mad poorfags

>that market cap
>that circulating supply

yeah good luck faggot, everything is priced in already. a FUCKING WALLET is meant to send this shit to the moon? hahahaha every coin has that shit. Maybe by Q2-Q3 it will pick up. kys manlet nerd

Someone pls post the Twitter comment where vitalik said it's his favourite token style

I would but I'm phoneposting and don't have it handy

i stopped at 600omg bc it was getting too expensive and my LINK stack needed to be the majority of my port.

I need it to do x1000 this year is that gonna be possible

I don't get it, how does OMG help ETH scale? And why is OMG at the same price it was literally 5 months ago?

>literal ERC-20 token that has no value
> thailand just announced ban on buying crypto
> how will ladyboys use OMG now
> only usecase is being another ERC-20 token on plasma, which btw you’ll have to wait 1-2 years to even see

It will be the primary payments sidechain that takes lots of bloat off the ethereum network. It's the same price because there hasn't been news while they've been developing it, and the average person in crypto doesn't understand omg yet.

He's still accumulating. My point exactly. Extremely weak. Market cap will be 100 billion + and ETH at 1T. Only newfags will fall for the muh market cap muh supply memes

>why is OMG at the same price it was literally 5 months ago?

5 months ago that was its ATH peak
Now that's the bottom after a fucking market wide bloodbath

You're not going to make it

nothing burger the coin

Sure I'm not. Meanwhile, I bought 50k VEN at 50 cents. Good thing I stayed away from this shitcoin.

VEN isn’t even listed on bittrex you dumbfuck
That means it’s a shitcoin

I hate when I 8x my money

I should have bought OMG so I could 1x my money

also lmao this poorfag needs a 1000x to make it

Something something google partnership,stickers skateboards

Do we have any actual idea of a plasma release date? Not rumours but a legit realistic date from vitalik

there are going to be a lot of very angry people who didn't invest into OMG this time next year. i will not be one of them.

I’m sure. So why has the price been stagnant?

think MVP in Q2 - check out the talk from yesterday

>So why has the price been stagnant?
Same thing you're seeing with ven. Starts off great with news being fired off every week, then reality sets in that they need to actually build the thing.

the price of OMG today is completely irrelevant. im happy its so low so I can keep adding to my (already substantial) stack. the there is no need to market this token. once staking goes live, and OMG can disclose some of the NDAs signed, this thing is going to fucking pluto. i know we're on biz but seriously - do some research on the project for yourself. i fully expect this to have a 100b+ marketcap within 1-2 years.

h-have 1000 omg, 500 VEN, 500 QTUM

already staking QTUM
Will stake the other two later this year when their wallets are ready

will make it?

You said yourself that you don't understand how it will help ethereum. I think a lot of people don't understand it at all and have ignored it. From a day trading standpoint I agree, not the most compelling thing for short term trades.

I saw an omise go hoodie in denver. So its already normified.

>This is the missing piece that ETH needs to scale

No, it's fucking not. Plasma is. And OmiseGo isn't Plasma.

The only reason you spergs keep spreading that lie is because OmiseGo advisors (poon/buterin) are working on Plasma, which is absolutely essential for OMG to work, and helps Ethereum out with its scaling issues.

>Plasma makes sure OMG works at all
>Plasma makes sure Ethereum can scale
>But OMG has nothing to do with Ethereum scaling

>He really believes this

Please, enlighten me. How the fuck does OmiseGo solve any of Ethereums scaling issues?

I think not many people know this but staking can happen before plasma is released because of tendermint. If I get even $5 staking per year, I'm fucking set for life.

Who is the immediate competition? OMG is the infrastructure for running a plasma network. There could definitely be copycats but not off the bat.

hahahhahahahahah good one lad

interested to know, what are your price predictions?
>3 months
>6 months
>1 yr
>2 yr

Should I just dump my sub bags at a huge loss to get more omg? Not sure what to do lads.

this this this this this this this ( i'm done accumulating as well. just sitting on a fucking huge comfy stack of OMG waiting for lift off)

And people here still wonder how to hit the jackpot with coins? Hint: find coins with TRUE value and buy when everyone is running from it. Another Hint: It also pays to be patient.

Probably. It keeps going up through this eth/btc price uncertainty

are you fucking stupid? yeah with that question you literally have to be. P-L-A-S-M-A
DYOR pajeet

this is pretty much my philosophy when it comes to picking coins

>bought 444 2017
>sold in the great altcoin justening
>now buying back in at same price
>only 50 OMG right now
>mfw

you clearly dont know what a 30 billion market cap looks like then with this supply stay poor nigger

>have 1k
>1mil usd passive income
if only this were true

If anyone has doubts, just look at Ether's growth last year. It's pretty much going to be the same.

You're welcome.

These threads have been around for months. I bagheld this shitcoin from $8 to $16, meanwhile everything else is 10xed. Don’t buy this garbage

>I'm done accumilating

Is seriously anyone gonna buy this shilling? You do realize all crypto got banned the other day in thailand, right?

You do realize your're fag, right?

>The central bank said cryptocurrencies were not legal tender in Thailand and it was worried that they may be used in illegal activities such as money laundering or supporting terrorism.

So much for McDonalds Thailand. I guess that's out the window now that Thailand cracked down on cryptos, and there's next to no chance they'll ever allow a platform like OMG to operate within its borders.

Because I'm fucking broke lol.

All I have is 4.3 LTC. How much of it should I put into OMG and JNT

>omg is a cryptocurrency
Fuckin retard

how many countries tried to ban crypto then a few days later they change their minds....this is nothing new

>August 2017: We met the central bank
>February 2018: The people who tell the central bank what to do said it's a no-go

But sure, go ahead, trick the newfags into holding these bags.

you are beyond any hope user. there's no saving you and i'm sad to say you're going to have to live in the poor house while the rest of us are enjoying our lives wearing high loft Patagonia puffy jackets in areas that don't necessarily need them. It's so sad when people actually give non-troll advice and people are still that dense. RIP, you deserve it user.

Omisego is not a fucking currency.

Also, they met the thai central bank 4 months ago, and got digital startup of the year award from the prime mikisnister. Do the math.

>writing all this instead of telling him why he's wrong

you don't know, do you?

OMG is a backend token anyway.

You wouldn't buy Mcdonal'ds with OMG from your wallet. That's faggot neet thinking.

You buy McD's with Baht on your phone, the Baht is converted to OMG, and then Baht is put in McD's account.

The only successful cryptos will operate using this model. Normies shouldn't even know that they're using a memecoin.

user... no need to explain it. if they FUD let them. literally anyone who FUDs at this point is actually dumb and going to stay poor (and people like this actually deserve to stay poor) or is actually trying to keep the sentiment negative because they themselves are trying to accumulate still because the realize how huge OMG is going to be.

>You buy McD's with *[any currency that has enough liquidity in the dex]* on your phone, the currency is converted to OMG, and then Baht is put in McD's account.

Sure I do user :)
And you know what?
I'm sure you just dumped a bunch of your shitcoins to jump on the OMG train. Good on you

Love the "I'm done accumulating" posts. You don't "accumulate" $500 worth of crypto you poorfags.

We /rich/ soon OmiseBros. Less than a year left wageslaving and it feels gooooood.

How much more do I need brah

>1k per token per year

I wish lmao. Most likely $50 to $100 max. Happy to be proven wrong

nice larp

That's like barely $1million at the end of the year lol

Nothing. You need nothing more of anything ever, you are retired EOY guaranteed.

I'll have to admit all these shill threads are making me fomo. I just can't figure out why there has been such an influx of them recently on here? If everyone was so sure about this then why push the same shilling posts and talking points everyday? Then again everyone shilled eth too.

Decisions decisions.

>Over 50k merchants 420 million customer with omise already all to be supported by OMG
>Multinational conglomerate integration within 1 month of wallet release
>15 financial institutions connected across 4 countries
>Banks
>Other things under NDA
noomgs bout to get fucked

Because the roadmap is actually being started and fulfilled this year

COPE
O
P
E

You must be new princess

The market manipulators are prepping the bulls for another run past the ath

There are actually people that post on here with more money than you sry

send me some pls

Lol nothing validates me more than people thinking I’m larping. Now I feel even more confident about my future. I think OMG is the best gamble someone could make in their life. Low risk, insane reward.

>mongoloid triggered

>Implying it's even a gamble

I bought at $18

Didn't notice this thread, so just gonna paste here:
I have couple of things concerning OmiseGo. If their motto is to ''bank the unbanked'', so say I'm a hobo with ten bucks and want to send it across the country, how? Will they need to have enterprises working in co-operation with them to act as 'banks'? Do I need some kind of digital ID for that? How about liquidity?

Also, why would banks or enterprises pay extra for OMG if they could use, say, Ripple for equally fast transactions (or slightly slower, if all hype about Plasma holds water) for a lesser cost?

Trading fiat to crypto sure would get easier, but do B2Bs need that or would normies be interested at all?

Oh boy, fomo'd in and now its mooning. Feels fantastic.

There’s always a risk of Visa and MasterCard sending their shooters after Jun and Vitalik

So you bought an omisego hoodie kys fudder

It does NOT get converted to OMG. OMG is just the utility device it is not involved in the literal token exchange

VEN = controlled by the chinese govt. you moron, hope you enjoy getting cucked by them soon

>wearing high loft Patagonia puffy jackets in areas that don't necessarily need them

What's funny about this is that's all you're going to need. $500 today 50k worth EOY.

VEN and OMG are the only projects i'll sink some money into ... risky still as in the end you never know but from what i've learned - keeping up with the news gives you the edge in selling

if shit goes down you're still in the first 10% people panic selling (not insiders) that will do

>OMG is the infrastructure for running a plasma network.
Bankex had a working early version of plasma for themselves before OMG.
Stop spreading this bullshit.

I have a VEN stack too. My worry is that businesses might get a sizable stack of VET which means they have no need to buy Thor power and the possibility of China fucking everyone over.

The thing I like about OMG is that it’s very honest and open about their goals and plans.

omisego can't even work trustlessly outside of ethereum token to ethereum token without chainlink, something they don't give a shit about

centralized shitcoin

No it isnt.

Ask any normie on the street what OmiseGo is and they'll probably think its some weird anime. We haven't even had news coverage yet.

I'll send someone 5 omg if they explain this to the brainlet that is me. Like how it actually works. In holding 2k and I don't even know what it does but everyone seems bullish so I'm in

owns 2k of something he doesn't fully understand.... never change Veeky Forums

omisego.network/

0xdc53f3a221027c3a7e1a3a1624177385d2347b7c

thanks

lmao I thought I was the only yolo-investor here

>tfw own 1500 ICX and have no clue wtf it is

OmiseGO aims to disrupt the current method of buying and selling cryptocurrencies from exchanges. It does this by connecting currently existing cryptocurrency wallets to a central OmiseGO blockchain, over which users can exchange cryptocurrencies quickly and easily. OmiseGo differentiates itself by being decentralised.

Basically can use 1 crypto to buy a different crypto without going via btc.

0xa8b7eb514c7d8e5a532ab4efe9600d0e0fab6df6

3 things are coming with omisego. Plasma network, white label wallet, DEX with cash in/out

>Plasma being worked on by omg, vitalik, poon, knott. Will allow 1million tps from the start and theoretically scale to billions or more.
>Whitelabel wallet = anyone can use the network with 0 partnership to omise or omisego from small shops to banks and even paypal if they wanted all at the same time
>Dex with conversion to any currency even cross chain eth/btc with fiat depositing and withdrawing.
All this combined with what omise already does and has lined up is gonna be a good year

omg network will be a decentralized exchange network that anyone can connect their digital assets to. Right now Omise is releasing the wallet SDK so it will be retard easy for any company to build their own digital wallet that is connected to the omg network. For example an airline could release a new app connected to the omg network where you could easily trade their native currency which is their airline miles. People can use this without ever knowing that they're using the omg network, in their eyes they're just using the airlines app to trade their airline frequent flyer miles for their native currency. The OMG token is like the bricks for building your tollbooth on the omg network highway, people that run the network and validate transactions are given the transaction fees, and the more omg you have, the bigger your tollbooth and you'll earn more fees. OMG is hard to explain in one sentence to people, you really have to put in your own reading to understand.

g-guys we're havin' a little moon :)

IDS HABBEDIDDGGG