I make this every day lol

i make this every day lol

ebin xD

thank u

what is that?

potatoes then peppers then eggs then garlic then tomatoes then cheese then salt and chipotle spice

then some toast later

potatoes take too much time to cook

fuck that

not bad. have u considered avocado

Not if you chop them small

I'm pretty much same as you OP. I pick whatever vegetables I have on my fridge, some protein, and throw it everything in a pot with some butter, salt, garlic and whatever spice I feel like. With some with rice on the side.

oh shit man that would be baller
maybe like on the side as slices and shit will do this next time
i usually wander off during the cooking 2 play piano or something ptoates are so forgiving
but yeah you gotta start with them if yo ustart with them and all the other stuff you are just fucking yourself because everything will be done n the taters will still be hard

my friend rec'd me to try hash browning them and whisking the eggs first so maybe ill do that

shit pic but it's certainly very tasty, standard batchelor chow

i make this every day lol

exactly
what pisses me off is if i dont have peppers because that shit is INTEGRAL to the dish i fucking love sweet peppers
i dunno how to take pics
m etoo

i feel so much better about my chopped hotdogs and rice and peppers for lunch

>chopped hotdogs and rice and peppers
that is much worse

Chopped hot dogs are a main source of protein

For pre-schoolers, yes.

Eggs are the shit.

This.
Eggs are objectively a god-tier food.

had to mix it up a lil today so that i didnt get stale so INTRODUCING:
HASH BROWSN
i also whisked the eggs (2) on the recommendation of a friend (shoutout 2 b-town) and went with a little bit of ketchup on the side
unfortunately i had no block cheese so i had to use sliced cheese it made me very sad but it isan important lesson for my future to always keep well cheese stocked on the plus side i was able to reintroduce onions

It looks like you just dumped the contents of your garbage can into a pan.

more like i dumped the contents of my pan into a garbage can (my body) haha!