Thoughts and default order from pic related? There are no other good sub shops around and I got addicted...

Thoughts and default order from pic related? There are no other good sub shops around and I got addicted. I'm a big fan of the hunter club plus onions and peppers. I wish the subs were just a hair bigger though, they're not quite filling enough imo.

the mini size with chips is more than filling, how fat are you?

Number 9 all day wtf why even ask. Also cook your own food.

never been there. What is a hunter club?
I'll try to get the convo rolling by saying I greatly enjoy firehousesubs. I had their steak n cheese last time I went and it is delicious.

hunters club with jimmy mustard (it's a grain mustard that's new), easy mayo, extra onion and peppers.

6'3" and 165, currently bulking to try and put on some more mass. Definitely not fat.

Ham and roast beef. There's a Firehouse Subs about fifteen minutes away. Worth checking out?

I work there, so I'm autistic with my sandwich.

BLT with ez mayo, sauce on the bread, extra tomato, xxtra onion, ez hot peppers, and oregan

Yo, since you work there is there anything that should be avoided? Also how annoying is it to get really specific orders?

Ya. Go there even if you don't even like subs, They have those industrial foutain machines where you can make any flavor of soda.

the vito, my friend

with the jalapeno chips

I get the tuna sub with lettuce, tomatoes, extra onions, extra hot peppers. If I am super hungover I add bacon to it.

yes it's infinitely better than jimmy johns

Overpriced, undersized sandwiches. Tastes good at least.

I actually get the vito with no condiments, lettuce, tomato, onion, hot peppers, and add tuna to it (it's two dollars). People get grossed out about it but it is the fucking best.

Order it with jalapeno chips, a coke, and a pickle and it is the best meal on earth.

Got kinda of sick of eating JJ when I was at school. What's up with their bread? It's otherworldly, and not in a good way.

the vito with hot peppers

add tuna to it and you have a sandwich fit for the gods

worked there for a little while

NEVER order the tuna

I was in Madison a couple of weeks ago for work and it had been years since I had Jimmy John's. I got what used to be one of my favorite orders, the Giant Veggie Club. With sprouts. It always used to have sprouts by default but I guess there was some health scare or whatever.

It was still awesome. One of the best veggie sandwiches ever.

Why get the Vito when you can get the Italian Night Club

lowtest detected

so glad they brought back sprouts. I was expecting them to pull a Taco Bell and just vanish that shit forever (like TB did with olives and green onions)

shill pls

JJ is the biggest hack in the sandwich biz

Terrible bread with terrible lettuce, meat is average and no condiments besides fucking mayonnaise

Only plain white bread eats at JJ and think its good

Even the local chink shop has better sandwiches than that store

Their bread is awesome and you can get different mustards, oil and vinegar... why do you assume mayo is the only thing? Are you retarded?

Jimmy John's should be commended. It can't be a simple task to produce sandwiches of worse quality than Subway.

I'm not a member

Gargantuan just meat and cheese (no fuckin mayo nigger), jalapeno chips, chocolate chip cookie, sprite.

I always thought the Gargantuan was a questionable idea. Too many different kinds of meats. I don't particularly want to have roast beef with my turkey.

Good for the price. I laugh at anyone that thinks it's worse than Subway

9 with hot peppers and BBQ chips

Fucking love the Beach Club, I'll sometimes go for either the BootLeggers Club or Italian Night Club (with no onion but add peppers)

This. I'd say it's one of the best-structured sandwiches ever, balancing a variety of textures. I've had veggie sandwiches from other places that seem like just a random tossing-together of plants with no regard for whether they actually work.

Bootlegger w/ cheese.

If I'm super hungry (like after my colonoscopy), I'll spring for the gargantuan.

>I'd say it's one of the best-structured sandwiches ever
What the fuck are you even talking about. Its better than Subway but literally every other place is better

>literally every other place is better
And, accordingly, twice the price

eh, they aren't good but they are definitely better than subway. the only other person I've ever heard say subway is better than jj's is my girlfriend, and she is fucking retarded.

wat

JJ's is absolute shit just like Subway.

I don't know how people survive off that bland shit.

Pic related.

It's a real fucking grinder/sub.

bullshit. I can get 2 large subs at Blimpies for $10.

that's a burger.

>Blimpie
That's a blast from the past

I'm from New England and so know what an actual sub is supposed to taste like and I was was pleasantly surprised that jimmy john's sandwiches were tolerably edible, even if far from exciting. Still basically one notch above subway "food", but at least it wasn't patently offensive to someone from a real place

Jimmy Johns is pretty much 8 bucks with tax. I've never had a sub anywhere that was over 10 bucks unless it was loaded with lots of specialty shity

still good, tho

The only time I ever had JJ's was in a hospital room with my dying father. Not a big fan of it.

Oh fuck yes, big John with no lettuce or tomato, extra meat and dijon mustard. The roast beef of gods.

Also a side of salt and vinegar jimmy chips.

Which Wich, Jersey Mikes, Firehouse, etc are all around $14 easily

Stuck at work for ten hours with no food. It's JJ's, a calzone, or chinese which I've had twice this week. Last time I had JJ's it was pretty weak but I'm willing to give it another try. Which sub would a 27 year old white male enjoy the most?

Yeah if you get a specialty sub that's big enough to feed three people. If you get the normal size without the truffle oil and gold leaf, it's $7-8.

If you like avocado get the Beach Club however if you want to leave no question as to your sexual orientation then get the Hunters Club.

>bulking

Oh so you're getting fat.

Bread is actually pretty good. I buy the whole loaves for 53 cents sometimes

number 13 easy

Well I am definitely not a fag. Never done anything gay with another dude at all. A roast beef sandwich even looks like a vagina so that's probably what I'll get as long as it's not ridiculously expensive.

where

you are joking right?

At JJ's. Just ask for the loaf. It's 49cents plus tax

About being 100$ heterosexual? Absolutely not. I hate cock.

So much denial

Shut up dude if you were a girl I'd fuck you

So, you're either gay or a virgin, got it.

>14 bucks for a meal at Jersey Mikes
This is how I know you're fat

Stop ordering gigantic sub drink chip combos loaded with 5 meats, every vegetable, and tons of cheese. You don't need that much food

I love Jimmy John's more than Jersey Mike's. I get basically the same thing in either store. The biggest roast beef sandwhich they got. Its addicting to me. I crush the whole thing in one sitting too. Now you got me hungry for Mike's (9000 closer to me than JJ).

Gotta shower so I can go out in public thanks OP.

You're really good at making things up to feel better about yourself

My brother. I would cut off my own dick for a #9 with peppers.

BACK FROM JERSEY MIKE'S.

I couldn't even wait to come back to my room to eat it I ate the whole thing there I even forgot to take a picture to prove it.

My tummy is now full of Roast Beef Sandwich, chips and iced tea.

I think I'll follow up with plenty of gatorade after my Rip It mid day pick me up!

>One of the best veggie sandwiches ever.

looks more like a burger, faggot.

>the mini size with chips is more than filling
What kind of manlet are you?
My standard order is a gargantuan, unless I'm looking for just a snack, in that case I get tuna or big john. Never chips (not at all filling), cup for water (because I detest soda). I've eat double gut busters on occasion, but only when I was really hungry.

>industrial foutain machines where you can make any flavor of soda.
My local 5 guys has one too. They're becoming more and more common.

Weird, I've heard of turkey ham and roast beef subs for a long time.

Don't get to eat there often because I work there, but when I can I'll oven toast salami & provolone scraps with veggies sauce and oregano.

>thoughts

founder is an asshole
corporate greed af
they need to implement new shit already (points for bringing in dijon with mustard seeds, but it's been how many years JJs? one new menu item? one?)

i've worked there for 5 years man

i haven't eaten the food in ages but if i did it would probably be a #13 with extra bacon and extra avo, onion, sauce, and oregano on wheat

or a #17 with o,s&o

when the sandwiches are still too expensive when you get a 50% employee discount we have a prob

at least they got more lax on the uniform code idk

toasted JJs is goat, used to put that shit in the oven when the owner left

14 with chez on french, oven it, then mayo/tom/lettuce + whatever else it

>not being management getting free meals daily
I have so many bags of thinny chips laying around it's ridiculous

hunter's club is double beef and cheese, mayo tomato and lettuce. no ham. you're thinking of the billy club which is ham, beef, cheese and dijon (and mayo tomato lettuce)

>being management and wasting that much of your life there

no. just no

Number 9, no tomatoes, easy on the Mayo.

Best sandwich I've had since I left NJ 6 years ago.

I always get the JJ gargantuan no tomato add bacon extra mayo. I wash it down with a 2 liter of Dr Pepper and end the meal with a piece of kale so it's healthy.

I usually get the #5 (Vito) without the tomatoes and extra oregano.
I don't really care for their chips, but I'm not usually a big potato chip person anyway. I prefer to get a pickle on the side.
Jimmy John's definitely has better ingredients than Subway and a lot of other places. I like it.

At 165 and 6'3" he's underweight.