ITT: Patrician Beers only

ITT: Patrician Beers only

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2010/07/21/pabst-blue-ribbon-is-classy-and-expensive-in-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=n4kMbbiQhUY
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

patricians don't drink beer bro

>stella.patrician

€nd yourself

Natty Ice is secretly patrician.
it is.

>he doesn't brew his own beer

$2.29 w/tax.

I've traveled past the Miller plant in Baldwin Park, CA so many times on the freeway toward L.A., the whole town around the factory smells like one huge beer fart. Awful.

I still drink high life though.

My Uncle used to do this. He drank so much he got diabetes.

>tfw freah nattypack for the weekend

My nigga.

That's literally no different from any other corporate lager.

This. Stella is our Budweiser. Though I guess with the whole AB/inbev thing Budweiser is our Budweiser too

PBR is the beer you're looking for, OP.

Stella is an ok, cheap lager, nothing more.

Are you even tryin', Veeky Forums?

>dat meme glass

Second

>meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme

>He doesnt even own a Kwak glass
>Probably spills his beer in his stagecoach

I have one of these meme glasses, what's the fucking point?

You guys dont even know this meme

Have you used it?

I read "Cthulhu Brau" from the thumbnail.

In the UK Stella is nicknamed 'wifebeater' because it is stereotyped as being consumed by low class drunkards and thugs.
Weird how other countries view it as classy.

>Drank 20 of these in one sitting.

I can't name a more depressing time in my life.

newsfeed.time.com/2010/07/21/pabst-blue-ribbon-is-classy-and-expensive-in-china/

You should look up the Stella commercials that are aired in other countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4kMbbiQhUY

Sure it's in French, but I've seen the exact same commercial aired in Hong Kong and Singapore as well, so it's safe to assume that's how it's marketed outside of Europe.

I'm still fucking confused about 'light' beer...light in what, calories, alcohol content ?

It's a thing in America so people don't have to feel as guilty after stuffing themselves because "lol it's ok only 100 calories in this beer (:"

Thanks, still fucking retarded.

I thought it was for people who feel the social pressure to have an alcoholic beverage in their hand all night but have lower than average alcohol tolerance.

Have you never seen people order "a supersized big mac meal with extra nuggets on the side OH but a diet coke because I'm watching my weight"?

I've worked at a fish and chips shop before and legit one customer asked me to shake the oil off her cod and chips because she was on a diet and wanted her fried cod to be healthier.

yall motherfuckers need some IPAs in your life.

>IPA

AAL is so terrible they have to dilute the flavor away to make it tolerable.

oh Im sorry, do you enjoy bland piss water?

I don't drink beer. Just whiskey, gin, vodka and wine.

Stella is fucking garbage

whiskey and wine I can understand, but gin and vodka are utter trash, Vodka tastes of rubbing alcohol and flavoring and gins only palatable when used in martinis or mixed drinks to mask that god awful taste

My go to, whenever available.

In that case entering a beer thread wasn't the smartest decision.

I don't think you understand the thread

You laugh but there is in real life a man who lost 80 pounds solely though dabbing the grease off of his pizzas.
Granted he eats literally nothing but pizza.

>de-greasing Pizza

Wer're not talking that Uli Autist here, are we

Gin is brilliant and very underrated. You need to try some decent gin. You can really taste the botanicals.

Vodka is great as well.

Like a lot of alcohol it's an acquired taste. The moment you said mixed drinks to mask the taste I instantly lost respect for you. Are you a teen?

Hi I degrease my pizza.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

The dude might be retarded to high heaven, but he got his technique down

Vodka is disgusting but a well made gin is delicious even without mixing.

Gin is trash old coots from the 1950's sell to themselves into thinking it's good because they don't know what else is out there. Are you over 50?

Vodka is and always will be cheap shit you take to keep warm and get drunk fast.

Stay edgy old man.

What the fuck.

No I'm not over 50. What is good is subjective, and you're clearly too young to appreciate certain types of alcohol. Try not being such a teenage girl you have to mask everything with soda and juice. You on your fuckin period?

>tfw like gin
>tfw 23

Same here m8

Best AAL right here

Not saying much, granted, but it's cheap and quite good

I don't really care what brand I drink as long as it's apple-flavored. That's my favorite kind.

Refreshing and patrician

Step aside. God Emperor of Lagers and Lord of giving you night terrors.

Currently drinking this. Really good, and I don't normally like flavored type beers. Also love the can.

>99 cent marking on the mug

You bought that mug and didn't clean it well enough to get rid of that ink. That means there's quite some bacteria remaining in the glass, although I'm sure the beer destroyed most of it.

The God of Beer arrived

What is that stuff like? Has appeared in my local Costco and never seen it in the UK before. Only comes in massive cases though.

What would you compare it to? Bud? Coors?

Only the best

It's pretty terrible, on par with Busch Light. Has a weird aftertaste that most other beers don't have.

Shut up wisconsin. Minnesota #1

Shit-tier.

Shandys fare the grossest shit
How do you want your putrid lemonade?
With some Bud Light mixed in?
Say no more.

Not familiar with the beer, but instantly knew it was from Wisconsin. You people put cows on everything you produce.

Is Stella actually good in Yurop? Every bottle I've ever had in Canada or the US was skunked.

>Patrician

Listen up, flyover resident, if the beer isn't a local craft beer you physically have to go to the brewery to get, then it sure as hell isn't patrician.

Please keep your pleb piss to yourself thanks.

I like it but not best pivo

Let's get real. We all love this stuff

Pretty sure it's the coors of Europe. Not good, not bad, and mostly drunk by trash

Scotfag here, second guy is pretty much right.

It is better than the likes of Coors / Tennents etc on the basis that it has a little bit of flavour, but ultimately it is cheap beer to get drunk on that tastes fine.

Can't argue with 18 cans for £13, slightly stronger than the other stuff in that price bracket at 4.8% too. Used to be over 5% which is how it got the nickname "wife beater".

They try to make it fancy in some pubs by serving it in a chalice, even had a TV ad about it being fancy. It just isn't.

my nigga

NEVER AGAIN

6 Stella are ~$8.99 in the US. Lol and people buy it.

The shame is that you can only buy it in-state. I go to school in Iowa and I always have to pick up a dozen and bring them back whenever I visit home.

Goddamn right we are senpai

stella is objectively fucking terrible. literal skunk spray in a bottle. here are some danks I'm excited to get into soon

Nothing better.

I went over to friends house once. They were all my stoner and druggie friends in highschool. I never drank, until later in my life. They were 16 and drank Stella. So I went over, having not seen them a few years after we all graduated, and after college and this is what they were drinking still.

I began drinking since and figured it must be fucking good.

It's water, OP. It's fucking water. You're a faggot, they're faggots. You're paying money for fucking water, you fucking trash. You human fucking trash.

When people tell me they like Stella now, I know they're going nowhere in life. I couldn't believe people could have such bad taste for so long. What the fuck is wrong with people?

>2%

???

If you're going to drink something that looks like it tastes like shit, you should at least make sure it fucks you up...

How much does that cost compared to a normal piss lager? I can't imagine the value is there at 2% alc

that stuff is like £0.50 a litre, you can drink tons of it cheaply.

yup. In Canada, it is classy. I really like it too. Its not cheap either. Like almost $50 Cdn for 24 bottles....

>meme wife beater beer general

yeah nah posting superior beer now

Does mikkeller make any every day beers? Or affordable ones?

It's about 80 replies too late you retard.

short answer......no. The beers pictured are everyday beers (plisners, kolcshs, pale ales, ipas) but honestly they arent cheap at all. I work at a beer store in socal as the buyer and a case of mikker beers is always about $115 for about 24 330 ml bottles. thats about $4 a bottle for once again 330 ml and thats BEFORE the store puts their mark up on it. so youd likely pay about $6-7 for one single 330 ml bottle of mikkeller. but god damn are they worth it.