XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Decentralized (fuck you autists)
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Can easily replace Ethereum (Ethereum cannot handle real world transactions)
- MOBI+KIN chose Stellar over Ethereum (medium.com/kin-contributors/kin-stellar-sdk-initial-draft-839afcaaf55c)
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Recent News:

- stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
- stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
- Roadmap (stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/)
- twitter.com/fairxio/status/956754333260853248
- twitter.com/tempo_eu/status/956859658706268160
- linkedin.com/pulse/enterprise-blockchain-pipe-dream-still-work-progress-jesse-lund/
- Jed McCaleb Stellar Interview: blockzero.show/c4e67558
- IBM Hyper/Stellar Ledger Docs: m.sendspace.com/filegroup/pqVijma24VktHispxf3CQORSvWRe0vZBt4gFduAA9dbZwGzGpzoLwA

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 01-15 February FairX beta news
twitter.com/fairxio/status/942134892208390144

Overarching Goal of XLM (and why it could be worth a ton):

- Use XLM as Asset-to-Asset Bridge

Still not bought in, nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fairxio/status/963549338004684800
stellar-richlist.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many lumens do i need to make it?

a lot - buy now

fucking tell me how many

I have 3,500 XLM, will I make it?

21k enough?

Somebody just bought the pnd

Binance rumors: XLM/USD and WTC/USD pairings are incoming.

XRP Deposit Address rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

XRP Deposit Tag 101851362

SOURCE?

fuck you, useless neet

thanks just sent 100k

Stellar 'initially'... as in, they're planning to ultimately ditch stellar?

My take is in initially, as in, it will be the only thing available for cross-bridge initially

as more assets come onto SDEX, more than XLM will be available

Correct, and the use of the stellar platform always requires Lumens to run. Thus its still the underlying asset

NDA.

yes but its such a fraction, we are not betting on that at all, we are betting on lots of XLM being purchased as the cheapest bridge available

Which is the point. Especially with the number of anchors and their transactions. And if the central bank and IBM leaks can attest to, a fuck ton of transaction will occur on the Stellar network. Meaning us hodlers make a fuck ton

This is what I am hoping for.

It already works in the Philippines via coins.ph.

So the case use is there. XLM alongside ETH are two of the most bluechip cryptos out there, IMO.

Is 72,000 XLM enough? I'm all I'm FYI.

no

>I'm all I'n FYI.

As you should be.

Someone is a newfag. This has been posted every day for over a month. Lurk more, retard.

low volume but stronghold is a stellar/btc/eth exchange

Current status: Waiting for regulatory concerns and partnerships to solidify. Not ready yet for real testing until these two issues are sorted. Shooting for April/May.

>twitter.com/fairxio/status/963549338004684800
damn nigger u were quick

7450612 XLM Whale here, will I make it?
When it will m00n???

god what a joke. first the embarassing unprofessional road map, now them pushing fairx back to at least may. im fucking out. good riddance

Give me 1000 XLM

>now them pushing fairx back to at least may. im fucking out. good riddance
fairx being delayed was strongly fucking hinted a few weeks back

enjoy missing out on ez gains

While fairx is a neat part of stellar, the biggest thing coming is whenever IBM will drop the official announcement on their payment system and central bank buy-in

I mean..... the moment it hits a dollar... thats 7.4 million dollars....

Jesus

How much do you get from the inflation pool?
Do you even need a pool?

>GDSGYGEFWPSJ5ZIT5NRFOILTK3U5FGTUWZXB7SMIJL4IKWXXOOJXMHTK

>stellar-richlist.com/

Give a poorfag some scraps pls

GALBYGW2HTV3LK3KTVJMU4UHMMUVXJBVUFV5WRAYUWMKWZI6WTGJFYYL

GCPWLHOROWDGP3TB366VWAVFR4BJ4YLM5ZNJTUX24SWEYZ45E75HI4AG
desu

he aint gonna give shit bitch u better work for those lumens

what is the maximum price XLM could be in 10 years given the assumption everything goes well for it?

I have 90,000 XLM, will I make it?

Maximum? I'd say $50-$100.

Disregard market cap, it's a pointless metric used alone like it mostly is with cryptocurrencies. Circulating supply and demand is all that matters (and no, not the listed circulating supply on CMC, the actual circulating supply).

fairx not in february confirmed
XLM Cucks on suicide watch

Not really. It only reaffirms for me this is the real deal, and not some hopeful shitcoin.

hey guys, should I sell now because of the fairx delay to flip tommorow morning (2am over here) or should I wait it out as we are nearing the bottom of the dip

Do what you feel is best. But given that we know IBM is up to this, and given that we have no idea when they will officially announce this, this info is 100x bigger than another exchange coming online. You dont want to be out of XLM when it drops.

I will just hold then I guess, I've held out during the crash and losing out on money during this would kill me if it would be higher tommorow morning than it would be now
thanks mate

>I'm all I'm FYI.
i am too, but i have my doubts.
still, it's a solid concept so i stick it out thrugh the twitchy bum phase.

You will need at least 100k if you want to retire early

Well fuck. Where should I out my $30K in house money?

All I need is two 10 baggers and I'm out.

ripple for sjws

fairx is a scam

I should have more than that but I held at the top deposit knowing it was going down. Fuck the hold meme. Should have sold at $0.92 and rebought at $0.30. But thank ls user, 100K gives me a goal. I'm notorious about selling and making market for opposite direction. Semi frozen for the past few weeks. I'm going to get to 100K because you gave me a goal and have me hope. Thank you and may gainz take you to lambomoonland quickly.

If real money comes in, this thing is going to break 25 billion market cap. After that, stupid money will make it go to 100 billion+ market cap (guessing Stellar will have around 20 billion supply), the price should be around $5+ EOY

OK Tyrone, give me back the glue stick now or no banana.

i was trying to fud.
i'm all in already

Steller XLM deserves 5% minimum of total market cap. 2018/2019 we will be going from 2,000+ coins to 500. Time to get real niggers, pajeets, and chosen white ones. Let's join together and get rich before (((they))) take our chance away.

lol, this is making me want to buy more.
at 0.4 dorrar, is it still good to accumulate?

My bad fellow XLM brethren. It's my only hope. I'm 34, fat, and a wage cuck with no tech skills. I need this. I've been a good person and put others before myself. Please all I want is my fair chance. I have $200K in debt and $15K in cash with a $25K tax bill. I just want hope and happiness.

Please smelly for me?

Just sold 59k. If it dips, I'll buy back, if it rises, I still have about 20k worth.

Lol were on a sale m8 for another month or 2 until bullrun begins

No.

The coin is overvalued as is, anything over 10c defeats the purpose of this coin.

Worst case 4000 sats. Will never see that again IMHO. I don't care of you fully believe and hate the SJW aspect. Fine. What people can't disagree with is where the product is at, what it offers, and partnerships/applications. It's literally a no brainer. It's like holding $40 ETH.

Then prove why?
Ultimate pro tip - you can't and will never be able to. It's OK, I should have bought a long time ago too. Let's make it together. You know it will at least 10x's in 2018.

that does it. heading over to kraken now

Bittrex better price

you are no different than all those idiots spitting on bitcoin and ethereum when it was pennies

t. retard

no worries. i'm basically you only a bit older.
i'm unironially relying on xlm, link, req and dbc to save me from a life of unmitigated failure and frustration.
w-we're all gonna make it

May you be blessed with overnight gainz user.

Dammit