>8600

AAAAAND WERE FUCKED

>He doesn't use GDAX

OH MY GOD ITS THE SAME PRICE AS 2 DAYS AGO
NOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

zoom out and stop spamming this shit every hour

What else is there to do but shitpost about price?

4000 here we come.

You mean 0.004 ?

OH FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

that 1k wall must be fake r-right?

THERE IS NO GOD

DOWN WE GO

Kys faggot

DOWN YOU GO!

Wew the four hour looks like absolute shit, you are going to hate what happens next

Im going to bed now, guess what happens when I wake up?

sub 8k?

1 billion bitcoin

Yep it's a spoof order to make people sell

A little less than 2 hours ago there was a 500 btc buy spike on bitfinex, I was watching it, it's a 500 btc spoof that was bought by another 500 btc spoof, meaning basically a whale buying his own sell order to increase the volume and incite people to buy

The more you watch the charts and orderbooks as they evolve the more you realize the whole thing is manipulated. Most of the volume doesn't come from normal people buying and selling bitcoins but from whale bots on bitfinex moving the price up and down by spoofing and wash trading, they give a false impression of buy support and buy volume to make people buy into their higher sell orders and to liquidate shorts into their higher sell orders and then they do it again the other way around, they make money all the time on the way up and on the way down and you're just being played every time you play their game

When is Veeky Forums going to admit we're back into one of those boring 6-12 month boring periods for bitcoin where the price stays steady until the next big run-up?

Yes but not in the order you think

Correct the real bulls will arrive end of Feb everything between now and then is fuckery designed to lighten wallets.

Good. BTC actually needs to legitimately crash if we are ever going to see blockchain technology take off and replace fiat as God intended. We can't go into the future with this laggy and non-private 'store of value' at the helm.

Block chain tech is only useful for hosting websites (in the future obviously.) It's just to inefficient for anything else.

nujack = thread hidden

Is this bait?
Pretty sure the only new thing here is you.