Anyone try this ?

Anyone try this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/12/03/457124796/death-by-coconut-a-story-of-food-obsession-gone-too-far
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

It's terrible for you and only hipster yuppie new age whores thing otherwise

Good cooking properties though, but at that point you should just go all in and use lard

*think

water based lube is better

One of the best ways to a healthy heart disease

Assuming that is coconut oil... You can try substituiting it for butter or extra virgin olive oil and see if you like it.

Good and cheap natural lubrificant/moisturizer. Never tried cooking with.

Coconut butter isn't coconut oil.
Also coconut oil isn't bad for you. In terms of fats? You could do a lot worse. Lard isn't bad for you either. What are you, a baby boomer?

Coconut butter is just desicated coconut put into a food processor until the fat gets hot enough to liquefy it. It has roughly the same calories and macros as peanut butter and is often used in new aged hippy deserts because it hardens in the fridge. So you would add some to a tart filling and then set it in the fridge to solidify it. There are other uses. It doesn't spread like peanut butter though. It tastes like coconut? Idk, there's not much to say about it.

only if you have to use condoms though

coconut oil is the best for massages and butt stuff

Best oil out there next to hemp oil in terms of health benefits.

And the best for popcorn. 1:3 in weight and a few grams of salt and you're there.

Dang. Use oil for popcorn. No idea of the butter version, I guess there's just a bit more water in it and thus better to spread on bread and such, but dunno.

I like my masseuse to use it with eucalyptus oil and aloe extract on my shoulders.

top tier lube

This. My dick has been blemish free since using this.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/12/03/457124796/death-by-coconut-a-story-of-food-obsession-gone-too-far

All oils are terrible for you in ridiculously high in fats

Baby boomer, pls

No it fucking isnt. Water based lube doesn't feel as silky and it doesn't make your weiner smell awesome.

Synthetic cocunut taste tastes better than real coconut

dummy

On my guinea pigs feet to help treat bumble foot or if one has dry skin.

I've never used it for cooking though.

fun fact fat consumption doesn't lead to getting fat, eating too much does

Shills or idiots, I eat it all the time. Get the food grade version, organic. All sorts of cool recipes. Use in place of any nut butter. Also can use it as the lipid base to make home made soap, shampoo, detergents.