>bacon
>nutella
>sriraracha
>black coffee
>bay leaves
>cilantro
>ramen
>craft beer
>hard liquor(only if you pretend to like the taste)
>nuts, when they are needlessly added to candy or ice cream
>"whole", "organic", "free range", "guilt free"
>rare steak
>coconut oil
>kale
>sushi
>anything that is an "acquired" taste

>anything that my trailer trash parents didn't expose me to

fuck off

Forgot to add mint chocolate to the list.

>mint chocolate

Have Americans always called instant noodles "ramen"?

Meme OP's:
>OP

you forgot salted caramel
t. upper middle class college student studying "fine arts"

100% of instant noodles i've seen irl have been labeled as ramen

stem is the new fine arts.

Risotto
Filet Mignon
Caviar
Mussels
Turtle Soup

it's what poor people think rich people eat

Ramen has become widely popular in North America a couple of years ago. Your friends take you out to some restaurant, you're served up 10 lbs of noodles soaked in salty broth, you stuff your face out of courtesy to your companions despite the shear volume and mediocrity of the food. In the end, everyone looks visibly ill from the ordeal but none of your friends are willing
to admit that the experience was anything less than stellar.

Avocados/Guac
Pomegranate
Cage free eggs
Locally sourced without saying from where
Gouda
Antioxidants
Any "super food"
Skim milk

I know more unemployed STEM losers than any other major

I think it's because STEM attracts people who think it's going to absolve them of the need to bathe and have basic social graces

Why hire an obese, self-entitled loser with an MLP t-shirt and piss-stained sweatpants when you can hire an H1B in a neatly pressed dress shirt?

Cheap instant ramen is the only kind of ramen most Americans know about and basically the only thing college-age Americans eat.

shitposting is the new meme

bumping shit threads well on their way to falling off the board just to continue the shitposting is pretty memetic too

What do they eat user?

well on their way? It was 3 threads in from the top

>bacon
>black coffee
>craft beer
>hard liquor
>rare steak
t. user- "I'm a manchild who eats cheerios for breakfast and microwaveable pizza for dinner" -ymous

Well! Looks like I've been meme-ing since the 80s, or early 90s, then, since quite literally all of those things have been a not uncommon part of my and my family's diet since as far back as I can remember. Excluding sriracha, of course. I think that's the late 90s. I know I first had it in 2003 or so.

How is black coffee a meme? I'm lazy as fuck in the mornings so I just drink it black on the way to work.

Steak is delicious rare, stop burning good meat

And bay leaves are absolutely important. kys OP

How is black coffee a meme you fat degenerate fuck, enjoy your 1000 calorie tumblr "coffee" at starcucks.

I actually like a lot of those but I don't tell any one because memers ruined them

What's the matter, fedora? Hit a little too close to home?

Risotto is fucking peasant food. I don't know why people think it's some high society thing. It's literally rice and stock.

How is nuts and black coffee a meme? The word has lost its meaning.

>look how mature I am for not putting any cream or sugar into my coffee
>I like the taste too. common sense dictates that it's not possible to enjoy black coffee because it's too bitter, but you are unable to prove that I am lying, so you have to take my word for it.
>I like the taste of whiskey too

Oh no! Don't post the picture of the Undesirable man again! That means you win the argument, no matter how much of an arm-flailing autist you are!

Are you that guy from the other thread? You know I didn't start that one, right?

Anyway, it seems you are the "autistic" one since you seem to have spent 12 hours on this website, arguing about the virtues of black coffee.

>common sense dictates that it's not possible to enjoy black coffee because it's too bitter

>i-it's all one person! It couldn't be that I'm the worst poster on this entire website, no!

>I'm so autistic that I have to call food a meme to fit in

Go kill yourself op you fucking retard

>implying pic related isn't fucking delicious.

>common sense dictates that it's not possible to enjoy black coffee because it's too bitter

>implying anyone could actually drink that

>sugar free lime
what in the actual fuck, how fat are you?

>diet water

Actually fairly fat but I'm doing dat Atkins right now and dropping about a pound a day now. Feels good.
Diet tonic water senpai. No carbs.

The only thing more memester than a raw hunk of cow flesh is unironically eating tire leather.It's called medium because it's the normal and correct way to cook it you fucking savage subhumans.

>implying medium-rare isn't the perfect level of cooked

agree with everything except
Organic Grass fed Meat and Dairy have WAYYYYYYYY more nutrients. Vitamin K2 is super important and only found in "free Range or grass fed" food.

Also I like coconut oil. Its good for oil pulling.

>Implying that rare and medium-rare are the same

>implying medium and medium-rare are the same thing.

>Implying that they don't both have the word medium

mommy forget to pack the tendies yesterday?

Most of these are just regular food and were popular since >100 years before the internet even existed.

>Organic Grass fed Meat and Dairy have WAYYYYYYYY more nutrients.

>meme

I like eggs, bacon, and black coffee for breakfast. My breakfast is 2/3 memes according to OP. If I suddenly start having eggs, ham, and coffee with sugar unnecessarily added to it, am I now eating real food instead of memes? Seriously, fuck OP for this gay thread.

Another anally annihilated hipster will be licking his gluteal wounds tonight.

>actually being this flavorcucked

I can't wait to show you my collection of top-shelf whiskeys

Because the shittiest American STEM grad is better than the best non-American STEM grad

I'm so sick of the damn bacon meme. Epicmealtime would be a little less shit if they would stop putting it in food that they made that actually look appetizing.

>implying that bacon isn't the most non-hipster normie food there is

>bay leaves
>a vital part of stock making
>meme food

Wat?

American math and science education is way behind the rest of the world. If you were talking top-tier American vs top-tier rest of world, of course American is going to win.

If you're talking average American vs Average rest of world, it's a tossup. The American is going to have a worse worth ethic, so I'd go for the foreigner if in doubt.

The main benefit of hiring an American STEM graduate is that it forces you to be really on top of your process management game. Since the American can't exercise independent thought or critical thinking, let alone do a basic math problem without reaching for a calculator, you can be sure something is going to get fucked up unless the requirements are spelled out in kindergarten terms.

As a result, when you end up firing the American and replacing him with a cheaper H1B, the H1B is a drop-in replacement with a funnier accent.

The only thing making these things memes is you guys
>go to /mu/
>meme rapper thread
>got to Veeky Forums
>meme exercises thread
>go to Veeky Forums
>meme author thread
>go to /v/
>meme games/developer thread
>go to /a/
>meme anime thread
>go to Veeky Forums
>meme scientist thread
>go to Veeky Forums
>meme outfit/trend/designer thread
>Veeky Forums
>meme foods

when will it end?

i imagine soon there are going to be "meme memes", like memes that have become a meme

nice meme arrows

Why do people pretend to enjoy picrelated. Ice cream is objectively disgusting. Give me one good reason why anyone would unironically want to eat cold milk.

> it taste gud

Good for you user. Also good taste in Gin.

For tonic, I'd suggest going for Fevertree. It's much better than Schweppes.

Hello, I am singapoor muslim niglet. Pls gibe me H1B. Me hardworking and gud muslim, will kill all fags for you, and throw jews in well!

I can't be stopped when you put out the hard licorice and that shit is a real acquired taste.

Meme gin.
Its literally the gin choice of lonely middle aged women that think they have good taste.

>bacon
fucking delicious and crazy versatile
>nutella
mixed with peanut butter makes god tier fake poo for pranks
>sriraracha
ok for what it is, good with yum cha
>black coffee
delicious
>bay leaves
stews,stocks,casseroles etc
>cilantro
good stuff but hard to buy fresh that tastes like anything, you gotta grow your own
>ramen
pleb tier
>craft beer
beer is beer, its all good
>hard liquor(only if you pretend to like the taste)
Seperates the men from the boys
>nuts, when they are needlessly added to candy or ice cream
makes both better
its like you dont care about your health or the world you live in
>rare steak
Has its merits for the right cut of meat
>coconut oil
gay anal lube
>kale
gay cum towel plant
>sushi