BTC is about to crash, EXIT ALL MARKETS

BTC is about to crash, EXIT ALL MARKETS

thanks bought 100k tether

certainly looks that way.

Of course that may just be because it's supposed to.

Bear trap before the bull run?

It looks like it’s about to go sideways tbqh. We’ve been stagnant as all fuck.

1k BTC sellwall at 8600

we are not moving up at least.

People are waiting for one more crash. Nobody wants to buy and nobody wants to sell. That’s why when the next crash happens we’re going to moon hard.

aaand it is gone. Gotta love market manipulation.

We are going back to 9k, then 12.3k by end of March.

Stop FUDing just because you were an idiot and sold at 6k.

And who's going to pump your bags for you bullcuck?
NEETS? lol
Whales? kek
The Bogdanoffs maybe?
People will buy the dip and when they get bored they sell again. Alll confidence in the market is lost and new money is at a low. This will bleed it to 1k.

sell walls are bullish anyways

Screencap it faggot

Exactly. Everyone is raving "volume is solid" kek

Volume in BTC on 6th of Feb = great. But then again, if it wasn't it would be fucking dooms day scenario considering BTC was under 6k that day. Today its 8.5k and volume in dollars is lowest since November.

What that means? No fucking new money. Oh how come? Well maybe because fucking normies got dumped by this fucking bursting bubble just days ago. And now bullcucks act surprised how no one is going to push their dying corpse that is btc up.

Markets have bad periods, but the technology is there. Sooner or later, utility will shine, that's a given.

I'm selling only if it manages to break 9k support, otherwise I really can't be fucked desu.

Nearly a decade and not a single useful application of blockchain.

Bears are fucking retarded it’s clear that muh we’re back

I remember when Veeky Forums was fun to surf now a days it’s a bunch of weak handed fucks saying “BTC CRASH EXIT” kys

but use cases are coming this year with OMG, VEN

>a decentralized currency is useless
>smart contracts are useless
>failproof record-keeping is useless
>censorship resistance is useless

BTC is useless. I think everyone would bear 1 year of bear market just to see BTC and chink cartel GTFO.

never, i will cash out when i made it or else i will hodl untill 0. Defeat is not acceptable

9.2k in korea and 8.8k in japan. Do they know something we don't?

They are paying premium. They are retarded. First to sell and first to buy. When BTC was 18k here, it was 23k in Korea. Absolute retards.

>Bitcoin
>Decentralized
Good joke

But just last week japan and korea had no premium (they were even a little cheaper at times).

They're usually higher in price

I agree with this, but Bitcoin is garbage.

Last week they weren't.

>Nearly a decade and not a single useful application of blockchain

So many things wrong with that statement but I'm gonna take an occamic approach:

Currently you can transfer money from any country to any other country in the world at virtually no cost, instantaneously, without having to go through any bureaucracy. This is with the majority of available coins, more so with the majors since they have established marketplaces as an alternative to exchanges.

Additional utility that is already up and running or soon to be up and running:
>Smart Contracts
>Decentralized Storage platforms
>Decentralized Crowdfunding platforms

This is literally a nascent sector that people are criticizing for not being revolutionary faster. Shit takes time. The internet wasn't accessible to everybody when it just started, in fact, it was very inaccessible and GUIs were revolutionary at the time.

The crypto sector is experiencing growing pains. Wether its BTC or some other cryptocurrency, that is what will dominate the economy in the future rather than half-month long wire transfers. Anybody who argues that cryptocurrency and cryptotechnology has no value or application is on the wrong side of history.

Well yea it could have become a global currency already had it not been crippled by CIA and Bilderberg-backed Blockstream, good thing it's gonna get replaced soon

True, but the common trend is that they are

And last month before crash they where. It fluctuates, I guess some of them are back trading after govs fucked them in the ass.

What a useless fucking chart.

comfy in my Eth snuggie

back to watching Curling...

let know what happens

You’re a hype chasing moron.

>bitcoin crashes
>alts go up

WE'RE FREE WE'RE FINALLY FREEEE

>tfw shorting

This

This.