Had 400 3 weeks ago

> Had 400 3 weeks ago
> Margintrading on Bitmex
> Have 11k now
Where all in?
Should I become a Stinky Linky?
Or just go ETH?

If you want a moonshot, go all in JNT and then leave for 1 year. I'm actually serious. I'm not saying you will be rich, but this is the only coin that can theoretically make you a multimillionaire off of 11k dollars depending on how much they tokenize.

Not looking for moonshots.
Just somewhere where I can hold my shitcoins until next year where I can cash out without paying too much taxes.

Keep doing what you're doing but reduce risk

Was already margin trading with stop limits at 10x margin with only 20% of my XBT, reduce risks more or what?

how do i margin trade? i dont even have 1 btc
i have .14
i want atleast one btc so i can trade and make some real profit.

1. Don't be a brainlet
2. DYOR

Read

but i'm a brainlet, just give me some tips, i'd rather lose all my money and atleast try to get to 1 btc this way then making small trades or holding for a year while everything moons and im sitting with chump change

BTC, ETH, WTC, NEO
Chad portfolio for the new era

Put it into MKR, RLC, OMG, EOS, LINK

What a fucking idiot. Here's a picture of you OP.
I'll take this advice, thanks

Just cash out dude. You've got lucky and won 10.5k. If you're young and put that into 4% return a year stocks, it'll be a large amount in your 50s. Such a massive advantage. At least cash out half.

It's 785k in 50 years if you invest at 4%.

hey if you aren't LARPing and actually margin trade bitcoin then you're welcome to join my bitcoin daytrading server:

discord.gg rSBExB

I trade on bitmex all day, real fun

what leverages?

Depends... Do you want a BMW or a Lambo?

How do I margin trade as and American? Poliniex just has some inter coin meme trading bullshit.

go all ETH, keep half and put half in etherhell

Who gives a shit about money when you're about to die?

It's actually one of the safest bets in crypto right now. I just can't guarantee if it will be only 3x or actually 100x.

Wtf absolute retarded compound maths is this?

Were you using cross margin? How tight do you set you stop limits? For example:

Entry: 8605
Stop: 8660?