Devery (EVE)

found new gem, mooning soon with partnerships and exchanges by end of month, buy in if you dont hate money. Binance in progress and big investor annoujncment, very trustworthy dev team with big experience and american education, last chance

Other urls found in this thread:

just-style.com/analysis/latin-america-makers-eye-blockchain-and-industry-40_id132768.aspx
ambrosus.com/assets/Ambrosus-Olive-A4-v4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Found new pajeet

LMAO this got dumped a week ago. Stupid shit smearing pajeet

LOL

>binance in progess
>binance

No.

scamcoin, ary is also a scamcoin but will probably moon 2x at some point this year.

Saged.

Scary ary detected

EVE is solid.

This may upset you, but the Binance rumor is likely true.

ARY is a literal scamcoin lol.

dump was false flag, bullish news coming with 2 weeks check telegarm

Go and kill yourself, it got "dumped" insomuch as the entire market bled. You stupid pajeet

nothing wrong with india, some devery devs indian also and have much great coding experience, very talented team

bump

Buy it now while it's cheap or buy it later when it's $6 in June.

What partnerships?
Seriously, the value of a coin like this rests on whether or not it actually has customers in the form of corporations using the system to verify their sales/purchases.

If they don't have any companies signed up to use the service then the coin has no value because it does nothing.

Do your own research

this

They are already in the process of closing agreements with multi billion dollar textile consortiums amongst other deals.

>american education
kek

FPBP

sirs, pls belief

just-style.com/analysis/latin-america-makers-eye-blockchain-and-industry-40_id132768.aspx

i feel like we shouldn't make it that easy for them. im just feeling nice today.

shilling this shitcoin is literally making it harder for you Pajeets to unload your bags

not a pajeet, and ill be holding them for months as they are worth more and more.

So this is a supply chain protocol project? Why is it better than Shipchain or Ambrosus, both of which have incredible teams? I want to get a supply project in my portfolio not trying to fud, genuinely wondering why people chose this one. Partnerships are fairly meaningless at this point, if 1 player takes the whole industry everyone will swap to them down the line

The selling point for EVE is that it can operate with Shipchain, Ambrosus, Vechain, Wabi, TRAC and others. It's not in direct competition with anything sofar.

>found new gem
oh you just found the thing pajeets spam 30000x a day every fucking day on biz? wow good find.

Its currently only on IDEX as well. It hasn't even hit a Tier 2 exchange, and the team and partners are more than well enough connected to see at least Okex or similar. I've been hearing a lot of binance rumors, and i can also confirm that some small whales ($1-5m) are very bullish on the project for March. DYOR.

>nothing wrong with india
>"some devery devs indian also and have much great coding experience"
is this a bait thread? there's no way an actual broken-English-ass LITERAL pajeet is shilling devery right now unless this is bait.

From the whitepaper:

>Suppliers can tag their products
with unique identifiers that are stored on the blockchain and verifiable via the Devery
mobile application. The advantages of this process are two-fold...

>The Devery protocol requires the EVE token to fuel the verification process. Suppliers will
spend EVE tokens to create unique identifiers for each product and record them on the
blockchain. The EVE distribution period will commence on a date to be announced.

I havent looked much at ven, wabi or trac but that sounds like the exact same thing Ship and Ambrosus are doing, if a company specific and unique token, be in ambers or eve tokens are required for the tracking then surely only one will be implemented? To use 2 seems redundant? I have only starting scratching the surface of Eve though so i could be wrong

literally ary 2.0

ary is rock solid stupid samefag
go and buy some link
/biztards

OP honestly just accumulate now in preparation for March, it will pump regardless. No point telling biz, they love buying high.

He's infinitely more smarter than you if he's bottom cheap now rather than buying when it hits $5.00

Kys

>more smarter
>MORE SMARTER
okay this is definitely bait.

>if a company specific and unique token, be in ambers or eve tokens are required for the tracking then surely only one will be implemented?

use the example of olive oil: ambrosus.com/assets/Ambrosus-Olive-A4-v4.pdf

Ambrosus wants to use their product to "increase[s] the traceability of the olive oil and the transparency of the supply chain, thus it will enable them to trust the safety, quality and origin of the product."

EVE is now relevant, because both the producer and seller can use a unique ID signature that anybody can use to verify that product indeed passed through the Ambrosus supply chain.

Shipchain is much more concerned with the freight industry, but surely can play alongside EVE, AMB and others. NEC and RFID chips are meant to be plugged into the Devery network. Unique signatures can be stored in physical form on the product as a marker or tag. This really facilitates cross-compatibility with SHIP's vision. Think of Devery's strong point as their physical tag which can be used as reassurance at any point in the supply chain.

ary 2x'ed on etherdelta and for like 5 minutes on kuckoin right when trading started so it's done

be prepared to be dumped on newfags

Also, EVE hasn't even pumped yet. It released at about 1.5 ICO price and has dropped since then. Kind of a no brainer...

Makes alot of sense, i need to do abit more reading but think ill dump some fiat into devery this week. Thanks for taking the time to answer all those questions

Bought the ico, dumped for 2x, im done with this shitcoin

absolute shitshow,
enjoy being stuck with ur bags dumbfuck