What's your favorite cheap coffee?

What's your favorite cheap coffee?

Boyer's

whatever your mother makes me when i get done with her.

Diarrhea, it taste just like actual coffee

>community
>cheap
I fucking wish. I can't find it here anymore and Amazon is costly as fuck. I can only get it when I go down south to visit my niece.

I buy whatever whole bean coffee is on sale at Kroger or Aldi. I was actually pickier about my coffee when I bought the cheap pre ground shit, but ever since I got a grinder I've found that as long as I buy it as whole beans and it isn't roasted black it's passable enough.

Sadly all pre ground coffee now tastes and smells horribly of chemicals to me.

I get the one in the big ass bag so it lasts a long time. But I'm trying to kick back on the coffee adiction.

Peet's

My mom used to buy this shit a lot when I began drinking coffee. I associate this particular scent with my pre-teen years.

Nes, Jacob's.

Major Dickason's Blend is the shit

Motherfucking Butternut coffee. It's the best, so smooth.....

anything from happy mug

My favorite cheap coffee is Dunkin Donuts whole bean original roast from a Dunkin Donuts store with a high product rotation. Costs about $9-10 for a 16 oz. bag. Now don't get me wrong, it's nothing special, but it's a fairly consistent, drinkable medium-light roast with no particular character. I've found everything else in this price range is a hit or miss. Some years ago I found 8 o'clock coffee was surprisingly decent at $6/12 oz. This was serendipitous a fluke, and has since changed. It's shit now. I know this isn't about decent or good coffee, but you're really gonna have to spend at least $15-20 per pound and shop around for a while at small roasters to break out of the "just ok" tier coffees. Most of the grocery store coffee is crap. It sits there for a long time.

Lavazza or Don Pablo off amazon.

I don't know if I'd call Happy Mug cheap. They're cheap by pretentious "third-wave coffee" pricing standards but not as cheap as folgers or whatever else supermarket coffee.

this or eight o'clock

agreed, but is that a "cheap" coffee? it isn't expensive, but its not like its folgers or something.

$5 a bag