Other urls found in this thread:

dinerlingo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>England

> Wigan

Kek.

Never mind, I am the stupid. Confusing name though.

This. There are literally 0 negatives to sharia law

This is why Europe is collapsing in on itself like a dying star.

Cuz they arent adapting

>infinite wives
>progressive society
>death penalty
>no drugs
Seems like a gud deal

Go fuick youirself youi duirty monkey.

Tell me how well you're doing again, burger. Between this shit, Hillary and your fatmobiles you'll be gone within a decade.

Your sole contribution to gastronomy has been renaming a streetfood snack known since roman times.

? If your concern is religion, remember jesus has a place in the koran, as a prophet. Allahu akbar :)

Youi tuin youir stuiud suitostuing ui actuiay cange anyone's muine

eyboard broenj bt

Pie on a roll is a Scottish thing actually, but nevermind.

What?

Home of the fried marsbar and nothing else of global significance

My uicuing eyboard uis broen.

>implying battered and fried mars bar is globaly significant
I so hope you just worded that poorly and don't actually have scot in you. If you do, you have my sympaties.
>inb4 and my axe

>barm

Dont they mean Bun?

it's almost as if different places can have different words for things

And my axe.

Its not a huge thing but its really the only Scottish food globally available and tolerated. Barely anyone will want to eat haggis and white pudding/ potato scones areny popular anywhere else

it's a bap

How high are you? Explain to me again how deep fries Mars bars and Snickers are globally available and tolerated outside little America, aka Edinburgh - fat capital of the EU.

UKs words for things are always fucking retarded though.

Available in Europe, USA, Australia, so every western continent had them

iv been eating pie barms all my life. its a staple of bolton life. also Greggs is fuckin ace, just seen a thread about it.

cf. dinerlingo.com/

t. Achmed

As a lesbian faggot who likes to not be sold off in arranged marriages and be stoned, I never really saw what the big deal was with these fuckers. Every generation of immigrants has this shit. You just wait for them to have kids, then the kids rebel, like all fucking kids, and decide maybe they like their friends at school and don't think katie should be stoned for having a boyfriend and jeremiah needs to be beheaded for not worshiping allah.

the worst thing you can do is continue to hate and be prejudiced against the idiots as that will only prevent their children from seeing that their parents are fossilized cucks.

Actually im being totally sarcastic. Not every wave has this however. Islam preaches that its fine to kill in the name of allah and that you are allowed to lie and break sharia law if its to ultimately convert people to islam. Other waves of immigrants worked 1) because of a dhared faith or 2) because of a compatible religion. No other wave has straight up forced the migrants into high class society. For examle the Vietnamese immigration to Australia gave them the essentials and nothing else. They worked hard to get a place in society. Most European Muslim immigrants are given everything and even complain about boredom when theyre unemployed and lazimg about. The infrastructure is also not their to support the immigration.

Yeah, compared to a lot of countries, especially the Mediterranean countries or France (where I am living atm) English cooking culture is pretty weak. There's a lot of love for cooking tv shows and books but that's more of a 'foodie' culture than a real cooking culture.

However, I'd say at the detriment to butchers and local shops, our supermarkets have a great variety of foods and Fish and Chips (with gravy ofc) is always pretty tasty.

In fact, I'd say that the vast majority of English food in supermarkets is a hell of a lot better for you than in America at least. Just compare any English product and its equivalent American product (e.g. canned beans) and look at the rediculous amounts of additives american food has. I'm planning on moving to the USA in September for a new job and it's pretty much my major concern. Buying decent quality produce without a ton of shit injected in it.

>little America, aka Edinburgh - fat capital of the EU.

you realize a higher percentage of british are obese than americans, right

and you also realize britain is one of three countries with a significant super-obese population, right

please be in london

The children are more often than not more radical than their parents.

look at that, tucked away on the cooking board, in a quiet thread about pie sandwiches, the most sensible post about the state of the world that i've seen on 4chow.

Yes, normally that would be the case. Unfortunately, as has been discovered by ofstead, in England you have whole schools with children from the same tightly knit communities together. There are no moderating influences in communities like this that all go to the same mosque, hear the same sermons, live in the same segregated part of their town.

>Our food is superior because we put gravy on chips and our teeth are shit

Yeah nah, stay the fuck in england eurocunt. It'll be difficult be difficult but 'murrica will manage to do without you

Wow butthurt. Chill out m8. No need to get personal. There's still lots of things I like about America :)

>bun
think you mean cob f.am

nah pretty sure he means roll.

>>had to work
yeah nah. no ammount of hard work got any immigrant what they wanted. they where culturally erased for the most part untill the media stoped being so white washed. (and I mean literal white washed.) They worked absolutely fucking hard and got no recognition, sometimes even hated for their hardwork. The conservicucks will always find a reason to hate the new problematic immigrants. it's just stupid knee jerk reaction on both ends. the only difference is now when an african or angry german kid shoots up a school or bombs something it's not an act of terrorism but acknowledged as a domestic crime.

>Every generation of immigrants has this shit. You just wait for them to have kids, then the kids rebel, like all fucking kids

This is compleatly dependent on the number of immigrants and the rate they’re immigrating at.

Detroiter here, and my parents were post-WWII Polish immigrants who lived in the enclave city of Hamtramck, which was almost 100% Polish at the time, thus one could go thru life without ever learning English or American ways, as all your neighbors were Polish and there were Polish grocery stores, Polish banks, Polish schools, Polish churches, etc. everywhere.

But as the Soviets cut off immigration from Poland, that Polish population quickly assimilated within a generation (I’m evidence of that) without the continual stream of new immigrants to keep the culture of the Old Country going.

The problem with the Muslims in Europe (and the Mexicans here in the U.S.) is that SO MANY have immigrated and continue to immigrate, that they never become assimilated even if they want to, their huge numbers mean they simply transfer the culture of the mother country whole-cloth into the host nation and eventually, change the culture of the host nation to that of the mother country.

tl;dr Immigration is fine, if you limit the numbers immigrating.

jesus.

Second and third gen muslims are not integrating successfully like Irish and Italians did in the US. Muslims coming to the West isn't in the same league as Irish and Italians trying to fit into to WASP land. But if your mental gymnastics that let you agree with political/social dogma make you feel better, I guess keep deluding yourself.

It's quite evident at this point that what we're dealing with here is much more problematic.

The problem isn't the amount, its how they're concentrated. If they were forced to spread out and not create their own communities, it would be fine.

Trust a woman to spout idealistic nonsense with no basis in reality. That is how I know you're telling the truth about the hole you were born with, congratulations by the way, it's a massive achievement.

>Cis-freeks belive dis
Lol libtards.

europe can't integrate anything worth a shit. Historically, they welcome immigrants with pogroms. Gypsies? Over here they're just part of the melting pot and nobody gives a shit. Over there? wew lad. Sicilians? Over here they make as much money as any other white group in the US. Over there? wew lad. Europe can't handle minorities, they freak the fuck out the moment they see one darkie much less ten thousand. Here it's just another day in Brooklyn.

the problem came when the deluded fucks heading the EU tried to emulate America's example (classic European self-destructive love affair with American policies) to solve their aging crisis. It didn't work. Europe's self-identity in the world, as much as Europeans hate it and try to deny it with all their socialized atheistic hearts, is Christendom. It's been Christendom since fucking 400AD. Fitting Muslims in was always trying to fit a hundred thousand square pegs into one round hole. Europe's welfare state is hinged around homogeneity. it can't handle massive influxes of heterogeneity like America can.

>>if you immigrate too much you can change the culture of a nation
that shit doesn't fly and you know it.
no, its not quite evident that theres a problem. except selective history teaching. Maybe you never learned about john adam's policies on immigrants for all his "freedom" talk. or china, or japan, or pretty much fucking anything. you are too caught up in your emotional tempest to look at the facts that surround you. Foods and peoples are arranged by district everywhere. It's evident clearly in our society, even in huge "melting pots' like san francisco and LA, people have schools, businesses, banks, and churches, all in their own little slice of the city. This has always been a fucking thing. this isn't news. the previous generation didn't do it any better. The only thing that has changed since then is the slight decline in racism and the massive surge of media and communication technology.

Cultures are going to rock heads in different places but cultural quarters have always been a thing and they've always been resisted by people who want them to become their version of "white", dripping sarcasm as if we could cut out every odd colored person and their strange ethnic backgrounds and be at total cultural unity. meanwhile, people who are not assholes are going to poke their nose into their secret burkha club house, buy their shit, eat their food, appropriate their culture, and the only people who try to stop it are going to get bought out by the smarter flexable muslims who realize public ally waving a banner and doing shirai law demonstrations is going to get their shit blacklisted by white money and cut off opportunities for their family in our country.

>>>if you immigrate too much you can change the culture of a nation
>that shit doesn't fly and you know it.

You just keep repeating the same thing ("resistance to immigrants has always been a thing") and then making a sloppy, inaccurate analogy with muslims.

1. Many immigrants have failed to entirely or had great difficulty integrating and assimilating everywhere. Blacks and hispanics are economically and socially very marginalized in many cases, even after HUNDREDS OF YEARS. And they're quite segregated from white and middle class areas.

you're romanticizing the "melting pot" phenomenon in America. You're merely *imagining* that non-Westerners come here and mostly become typical Americans, economically, socially and otherwise. The reality is, many, and in some cases, most, stay poor and segregated.

2. The idea that muslims extremism will simply die out as older generations do has no factual basis. There's no precedent for this. Something like this would be extremely difficult to predict even if we had evidence of an external violent, medieval cult migrating to and assimilating in the West, meaning if it had already happened in the past.

The situation simply isn't close enough to other immigrants who have assimilated successfully, and you're conveniently dismissing how many immigrants have never and will never assimilate successfully. Not to mention all the myriad social problems they've already experienced over the last decade in UK, Sweden, France and Germany.

It's a completely failed social and immigration policy at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

>England is fucked
Explain why?

This thread is full of crappy American ideas that England is full of Muslims . . .. it's bullshit.

Barms are what some Northerners (particularly South Yorkshire/ Lancashire) call bread rolls . . .. in areas like Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire, they are called Cobs.

I'm from the West Country and we we just call them a bun.

>This thread is full of crappy American ideas that England is full of Muslims . . .. it's bullshit.

Hows things going Ahmed. Have any good kebab barms lately?

this guy gets it

It's a thing in the north west as well, user. That picture was taken in Wigan.

The second and third generation are literally the ones in Europe that will mug you and blame the country they were born into for their shitty lives and same ones who fly to Syria to join ISIS and blow themselves up back in their european home country you deluded retard

>kebab barms
Retard.

you are dumb beyond beleive

do you think all the IS fighters from europe are first generation immigrants?
no. they're these 'rebelling kids' you're talking about. they're far MORE radical than their parents ever were.

so fuck off with your marxism and die in a fire you lying piece of shit

>tfw from Doncaster

Moved as far south as I could, only since then have I stopped being quite so fucking fat.

Not there yet though

>you are dumb beyond beleive

HABEEB IT!

As a Lesbian Faggot you are literally supporting people who hate everything you stand far. Go walk through Bradford at night proclaiming you're a Lesbian.

One of the biggest problems and differences is that in America, you still have patriotism and nationalism. There is still the expectation that you will at least attempt to become an American, and there's a clear understanding of what that means.

Here, ever since the 1960s, there's been a concentrated attempt to try and reshape national indentity and push against patriotism in any form. Immigration, especially from the 90s onwards, has been a big tool in attempts to do this, essentially changing society from one of native cultures to a 'multicultural' form. This was done pretty much by refusing to force newcomers to adapt, by concentrating them in areas, by providing services in their languages instead of just giving English lessons and by deriding the very idea that there were cultures present here.

People move to America because they want to be American, by and large, unless you're Mexican and just want to work. People move to Britain because we have large minimum wages and they can do whatever the fuck they want and no one will stop them for fear of having their life destroyed for being 'racist'.

Bready meat case is what we call it

And whats the point of this? Its like eating a sandwich of bun.

The US also has very large Mooslim communitys building up that are trying to bring about sharia law in their towns and drive out non muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E

The FBI has had to already shut down several occasions where they try to get sharia going.

Did you know we're at the 4th generation now and still waiting for your fairy tale to become reality?

Its worth that a lot of high immigrant populations was mostly the same. Until like 1950s, when immigration policy was changed.
There used to be stuff like Little Scandinavia in a lot of places, that died out to policy changes.

America no, you can still stand up to them. You have guns and actual self defence laws, don't let them conquer you.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Stay ignorant, bongcucks.

Wigan representing.

Softy lofty breadily doo

God Americans are pathetic.

>kebab barms

Leftists are all traitors.

Greenhalges pasty barms are way better tbfh

Agreed. Same Amerifat that always always comments on Bongland as I live here. what the fuck is 'Bubble and Squeak'? It's retard for poorman's quiche.
Chips are not fries. They are not 'chipped' from the potato as it actually happens in manufacturing process. There is no argument against this.
Why is there ham and gammon? It's the same thing. Bong landers even invented the word ham but call it something that sounds like a gamebird.
English should be renamed American

What do you suppose I do then? hate them more? so that they can go so there? I'm really the enemy? the more ambigious our position, the less ammo they have, and unless you are a pollock who needs to go back to /pol/ it's not like us hating them is going to make them go away. Shit is like the japanese after ww2 all over again. calm your shit and stop throwing a temper tantrum becuase that's the fastest way to add more fuel to their fire.

Gammon is thicker.

Speaking of retardation:
>calling every biscuit a cookie.
>not being able to differentiate between a cookie and a biscuit

It's been all downhill since Victoria died.

Me on the right.

Hi Neville Chamberlain, I see you're still trying that appeasement approach. I'm sure war with the Nazis can be avoided if we give in to all of their demands and just turn away when they do evil things.

This is pretty good bait. You almost had me bro.

Keep crying faggot, you are going to be one of the first to get craned.com once the caliphate kicks into turbo. The whole village comes to watch the gays hanged and struggle as the crane slowly raises.

But that's more for the developed muslim countries, the poorer ones just throw gays off a tall building, the whole town still makes a day out of it though with the kids and whole family attending.

why are they allowed to do this in england

if English people did that in pakiland they'd literally be murdered on the street

I hate the UK government so much why do they even exist

>barm