What is your ultimate Subway sandwich?

What is your ultimate Subway sandwich?

Quiznos...

Every subway sandwich just tastes like the way subway smells

Meatball, double meat, extra sauce, extra cheese, toasted. Best thing about it is it's really hard to make properly without it completely falling apart. The "sandwich artist" usually has to make it at least twice, which comes out of their salary.

It's dinner and a show.

Sourdough
Oven roasted Chicken breast
Lettuce
Bell peppers
Ranch

Keep it simple.

Oh and of course toasted with American cheese. Also I recently tried the chicken bacon ranch melt since it's basically the same shit but holy shit the bacon there is terrible

> The "sandwich artist" usually has to make it at least twice, which comes out of their salary.

Former "artist" here.

It doesn't, edgemeister

Why would you think it comes out of their pay? It's like saying a shop assistant has his pay reduced because he dropped a bottle of something.

Italian BMT, italian herb and cheese bread, provolone or pepperjack cheese, all the veggies, mayo, honey mustard.

Normally I get a steak and cheese, but today I tried this and I might make it my go to
>Rotisserie style chicken with swiss toasted on Italian herbs and cheese
>Onions
>Green peppers
>Guac
>Chipotle Southwest sauce
It was pretty fucking good

> 12" Chicken Schnitzel on Italian.
> (Extra) Old English Cheese, toasted.
> Avacado
> Lettuce
> JalapeƱos
> Olives
> Sweet Onion and Southwest sauce

All other posts ITT are invalid; this is the superior sandwich.

I don't get guac in my Subway
Only Indian people working in Subway that do not understand you
Next Subway is 40km away

Such is the life in Germany

Italian or plain bread, onions, pickles, chilli sauce, fajita chicken, jalapenos and I think lettuce. Probably not lettuce, actually but everything else.

I leave and go to Jimmy Johns.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER:

HONEY WHEAT BREAD

SWISS CHEESE (DOUBLE CHEESE)

ADD BACON

LETTUCE

TOMATO

RED ONION

GIARDINARA

MAYO

SALT AND PEPPER

WTF IT SHOULD SAY

TUNA (DOUBLE TUNA)

PLUS THE REST

I get the Jared Fogle.

>Eating a mayo sandwich

a meatball sub

Either this is or make my own damn sandwich

>Sourdough
>Rotisserie style chicken
>Guac
>Chicken Schnitzel
>GIARDINARA
Are these all American? We don't have those here

>Teryaki Chicken on Italian
>Pepperjack cheese, toasted
>Little bit of lettuce and red onion
>Lots of sweet onion sauce, little bit of hot sauce

And never forget to grab some napkins

Italian BMT on Italian herbs and cheese
Add marinara
Pepperjack cheese
Light Green Pepper and light onion
toasted

I stopped going to Subway after they got rid of the prime rib subs

giardinara is local to a few places in the US, like Chicago.

Sourdough I have never seen, but I would guess if you can find it in the US it is in like san francisco

Rotisserie style chicken is a brand new thing in the US, guac has been around for a few years.

I don't think you can get chicken schnitzel in the US, but you can get it in australia.

i get publix chicken tender subs now

subway
>cheese bread
>chicken bacon ranch
>cheddar
>jalapenos
>ranch
>chipotle south west
>oil and vinegar
>doritos crushed on the sandwich
fuck the veggies

i cant think of one thing on a subway sandwich i'd call "ultimate"

Seafood and crab
White bread
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Pickles
Old Bay (I use my own if they don't have any)

If I worked there I would refuse to serve double meatballs. How the fuck do you even eat it without taking it apart?

>Paying for a sandwich

Make your own fucking sandwiches you god damn simpleton. How difficult can it be? Subway is shit.

>Make your own fucking sandwiches
Using ingredients I stole?

Not sure why you would go there for anything other than stacks of cold cuts. Their poultry and other "fancier" stuff is just too disappointing. It's like ordering a McDonald's salad when you can get a fresher, nicer salad anywhere. You go to McDonald's for the shitty fat filled burgers.

What if I don't eat sandwiches enough to keep all that stuff in? I'd eat half of it before it goes off.

The classic toasted meatball sub is fucking delicious.

Meatball sub. Herb & Cheese bread. Double cheese. Bacon is optional.

Chicken Pizziola with black olive and sweet onion sauce on cheese bread, toasted

They dont make the pizziola and they dont have the cheese bread anymore. Not that I would pay the 7 or 8$ they would charge for it now anyways.

>yfw its not called "double meat" anymore, its called "extra meat"

Yep, they raised the price and lowered how much "extra" they give you.

Herb/cheese bread
Italian BMT
Marinara sauce from dem meatballs
Cheddar/Pepperjack (daddy likes double cheese)
Toast that shit
Olives tomatoes onions few pepperchines
Parm, oil and vinegar

No goddamned treat or drink. Just the sandwich

I'm the schintzel user, and I'm from Australia.

Huh, does american subway have more freedom in what you want?

Here we choose from a menu of different choices, personally i'm partial to the Italian BMT.

Theyll do whatever you want, if you want to pay 9$ for a custom sub

so everytime i go here they skimp me ingredients when i choose them myself, do i start just asking them to do everything next time?

D-do they have beets there?

They put a calculated amount of any ingredients no matter what.
You are going to get a big mouthful of bread with a menial amount of everything else.

Now that they have more restaurants around the world than mcdonalds, they dont give a shit about what you think. They know you are going to eat there, and they are going to push their profit margins as hard as they want.

Cold cut combo, no tomatoes, extra mayo. Double up on the meat, if you skimp me, I walk.

>cold cut combo
>Double up on the meat, if you skimp me, I walk.

lol
Their cold cut meat is separate and different than their regular meat. I know its hard to imagine but its even cheaper and shittier than their regular meat.

Its probably the only meat they cant actually skimp on because they have them in pre packed portions.

It also tastes like nothing but preservatives. I can't even tell the meats apart, they all just taste like cheap bologna.

>. I can't even tell the meats apart, they all just taste like cheap bologna.

Because its all cheap processed turkey product.
"turkey based" ham salami and bologna. Yep, its all fucking turkey goop made to look like ham and salami.

Fucking awful

anyone try the 6 sub into a salad?

No. 9 from Jimmy John's

Teriyaki chicken on italian herbs and cheese bread
No cheese inside
Lettuce, tomato, capsicum, cucumber
Honey mustard and sweet thai chilli
Salt + pepper

GOAT BUT ALSO ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE

None. I go home, throw a baguette in the oven and prepare a sandwich with actual fresh ingredients. I'm not even trying to sound like your regular Veeky Forums snob, but Subway is just gross. Its slogan "Eat fresh" is a cruel mockery of everyone unlucky enough to walk in there.

I wonder if Subway was actually fresh back in the 70s

veggie patty toasted with spinach, tomato and some sriracha and southwest sauce.

my nigga that southwest is some god tier shit

>Its slogan "Eat fresh" is a cruel mockery of everyone unlucky enough to walk in there.
unless you grow your own veggies theyre just as fresh as the grocery store, youre a fucking faggot, please end yourself and rid the world of the oxygen you waste everyday.

>theyre just as fresh as the grocery store

>Implying I don't have a greenhouse
>Implying there isn't a difference between a store-bought, yet freshly cut vegetable and one that has been lying in a messy Subway showcase for a whole day.

Plus, I didn't really mean the vegetables per se, it's the 'cheese' and the meats that are really concerning. Anyways, I hope I didn't trigger you too much by criticising your favourite cuisine. I'm sure it's already hard enough, trying to live with a taste impairment like yours.

>>Plus, I didn't really mean the vegetables per se,
i hope you choke on the retarded shitposting you call posting, put on a trip so i can filter your dumbass you inbred whitebread piece of shit.

>Footlong Meatball on Italian herbs and cheese bread
>Extra white cheese
>NOT toasted
>strip of Ranch
>extra parm
>lots of black pepper
>oragano

Thank you fine sir, no I don't want a combo, but a cup to fill up with the free sprite you offer.

What kind of person defends a fast food restaurant this hard, and without any actual points just personal insults?

>without any actual points just personal insults?

Forgive me, you have a very valid point of Subways prepackaged pre cut vegetables that sit for hours exposed to air in a make table being as "fresh" as the produce you would get at the grocery store.

I mean their slogan is Eat Fresh!, they cant say it if its not true right?

Watch out, your Subway-filled veins might explode if you become any more enraged.

>sperging this hard while defending a shitty fast food chain

The egg sandwiches on flatbread are pretty good.

Italian BMT with everthing but pickles/olives/cucumbers with chipotle SW sauce is what I usually get.

I used to eat subway two or three times a week, now I literally have no idea why anyone would eat there. In 2 hours of work I can make 3 meatball subs that are half the price, healthier and cheaper.

Meatball sub with cheese and toasted
Let's face it all the breads are the same so whatev
Green peppers, onions, black olives, jalapeƱos and black pepper

Are you me?

> Footlong Italian Herb and Cheese
> Chicken Tikka
> Cheese
> Lettuce
> Red Onion
> Sweetcorn
>South-west Sauce (or Chipotle in America idk)

YES

chicken (its the cheapest but it tastes better than any of hte shit they try to pass for cold meats)
cheese bread because even if its shit that barely tastes like cheese it still tastes better than anything else
cheddar
pickles and then more pickles
honey mustard
honestly the pickles nd the mustard are the only things that i like, if i could get both for cheap i wouldnt go there again

>Chicken Teriyaki
>Italian Herbs & cheese toasted
>lettuce
>Tomato
>Jalapeno
>Onions
>Green peppers
>salt & pepper
>Mayo
>Southwest

Turkey swiss lettuce maybe bacon.

Walk out
Throw in nearest garbage
Go to D'Angelos instead.

i used to like the meatball sub but then i learned i can make better meatballs at home for dirt cheap, litterally all you need is ground beef, onions, eggs, bread crumbs and paprika.
You chop the onions and then cook them for 8 minutes on low with some olive oil, then you add the paprika and give them two more minutes
add them to the ground beef, add egg, add water and add bread crumbs and salt.
leave it in the fridge a few hours or overnight, make balls and cook them and thats it

>Provides recipe with absolutely no measurements

You are an evil person.

You add how much you like dipshit.

>needing measurements for anything

Git gud at cooking.

actually, you dont need meassurements for this one except dont be a retard with the salt and only a spoon of water or two per pound of meat.
The great thing about meatballs is that you make one and if its bad you fix the rest

>criticizing someone's cooking skills in a thread about a fast food restaurant

I mean its not like we're in a thread about gourmet cooking ideas here. I've never made a meatball in my life how the fuck do I know the proper amounts? 2 whole onions? Six? 87? How do I know?

I get that you can just figure it out through trial and error but why the hostility? This is Veeky Forums, not /b/.

>Gas station with a Subway gets built right in the middle on my drive to work
>They don't have avocado for some reason
>I like avocado

It's not fair Veeky Forums.

I'm just fucking with you family.
Just google recipes and start from there.

See the fact you even took the time to say that is why I like this board over all others on here.

I really want some fucking meatballs now.

Because youve fucking eaten them before. I would have thought you would be able to guess a reasonable amount of onion for how much meat you have. It isn't exactly going to be 50/50 or you would know about it.

>12" 9 grain honey oat
>tuna
>pepper-jack. not toasted
>lettuce
>spinach
>tomato
>pickle
>extra jalapenos
>siracha sauce

add jalapeno kettle chips and it satisfies my taste for heat and fills me up.

Because you do what you want. You want loads of onion flavour in? Put loads. You want it mostly just meat? Then just a little onion. More breadcrumbs means a lighter, less meaty texture. Egg is just for binding, so add one at a time until it holds together well.

You probably could make them with 1 onion, 2 or 3.
I have never seen a recipe that doesn't feed 6 people use more than that

Please explain how I can make meatballs for the same money or less and in the 4 minutes it takes for me to line up and pay at subway

Imma try one of your guys suggestions next time.

Probably one of the following:
(chicken schnitzel?)
(+tuna -mayo, you don't need extra mayo)

ok, grab the ingridients and mix them really quik, dont bother to chop the onions, just cut them not peales in 4, dont meassure the salt, paprika or breadcrumbs.
eat raw, you dont deserve better

>Pizza sub
>Italian herbs and cheese
>Cheddar
>Toasted
>Green pepper
>Banana pepper
>Little bit of sub sauce

I'd honestly just rather go to a pizza joint, but sometimes you can't be a dick about going to another place with people.

Steak and provolone cheese, all veggies and southwest sauce on Italian herb and cheese bread.

Subway avocados are 2/3 mayo filler anyways. Your not missing out on much.

>For what we lack in actual flavors, we can make up for with disgusting syrups!

Not op but you can make a fuck ton of meatballs on a free day. Bake instead of frying. Meatballs freeze well. Just nuke them for a minute or two before you eat them to defrost/heat them up.

Two fresh buns and mayo?

My go to since my young days is simply a meatball marinara on white (then italian herb later), with provolone. Can't get more classic than that.
I barely ever eat there now, but I have like italians or clubs mostly.

I really think you are a wonderful person, but on my free day I am not making meatballs. I am getting drunk and watching The Rock, then Broken Arrow.

it tastes disgusting

had one the other day and couldnt believe how disgusting it was

Cheese & oregano bread 12"
Meat
pepperoni
pepperjack cheese
Red onion
Cucumber