Volume dropping again, for the first time under 6 B a day in 3 months

Crypto is overvalued vaporware, no hype, normies are out, chads are out, only stupid hodlers who bought 10k or stupid to hold throught all of this to zero, still hold.

Other urls found in this thread:

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:ascending_triangle_continuation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ever consider that volume is dropping because people are HODLing and not selling? Retard.

Please hit 11k at least. Please.

Volume dropping = buyers are holding.

it's because no one cares... anyway... your stupid argument, I could also say that volume is dropping because people are not buying.

volume rising => new buyers
volume decreasing => buyers are hodling...

so you're saying crypto can only go up? or what shit did you just write?

People are holding because there are still a lot of people who bought in at over 10,000. They will probably never sell or they won't sell until there is some horrendous crash. I don't know what would bring the price back up to its ATH though.

crypto got its 5 minutes of fame and now it's over... 9k might be the ATH for very, very long time, because people are pissed with this ponzi shit. Most people lost.

>volume rising => new buyers
Not necessarily. Volume rises when price crashes.

In crypto, prices stable with volume declining = some people are selling but buyers are holding.

Just checked gdax, the flying fuck. Volume is down above 30% the last few days

>so you're saying crypto can only go up?
Here's the thing about Bitcoin. Supple is limited. Let's say only 5% of buyers at 8k are long term holders. Even though there aren't as many buyers now as there were in November, the price will still go up, albeit slowly.

Once people realize that the price is slowly going up they will buy in and another bubble will form.

Prices usually dip when volume decreases, though. Faulty arguments everywhere.

new hodler here AMA

21 M of shit is still 21 M of shit.

just think of how much LINK he could've bought with that money.

It's not shit and you know it.

The circulating supply can only drop from now on. If only 5% of daily buy orders are from long term holders, the supply in exchanges will fall 5% a day... And we'll keep (slowly) going up until normies jump in once again.

people are waiting on the sidelines seeing what's next. no one is sure anymore..

Also people not buying.

Just think of how much toilet paper he could have bought with that money

>people are waiting on the sidelines
It's mostly buyers who are waiting on the sidelines. Sellers already sold. That's why I have a bullish feeling, we'll keep going up bit by bit until it takes off again maybe in March or April.

fuck off omeganigger

That is it. That is what I am doing and what all my friends are doing. Some sold during the crash, some are hodling, currently everybody is waiting for a move.

Volume is falling, which confirms the bullish pattern:

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:ascending_triangle_continuation

It's the volume that indicates we're going to breakout of that 9k more than anything else.

why would normies jump in again? Makes no sense. Literally if you bought good tech stocks, for example FAANG stocks in November/DEcember, you would be 20-30 % up... but instead, they are -80 % down.

hahahahahahahaha... dont fall for this pajeet, people. Dont buy his bags.

>why would normies jump in again?
Just read what traders post on TradingView. A lot are waiting until BTC breaks 12k, which would be a unequivocal sign that the bear market is over.

Normies will jump in when they hear that BTC is doing bullish moves.

>Literally if you bought good tech stocks, for example FAANG stocks in November/DEcember, you would be 20-30 % up...
BTC has gone up 25% in the past 8 days in case you haven't noticed.

>Most people lost.
how is that even possible
unless you got in december you should still be up even if you didn't sell

hahahaha... when you bought for 16000 and then it rises from 6k to 8k... HAHAHAHA... so much negative gains!

9 posts by this pathetic fag in this thread, and guess how many other threads hes made today

most people got in recently and lost... the normies peolple talk about.

Sorry to disappoint you but I bought at 1k just a year ago.

Its about to nosedive so hard 3 digit btc soon

0... i just came here to have some fun with crypto gamblers, who think this isnt over. Try slots next time.

>then it rises from 6k to 8k...
That's 25% in 8 days as I said earlier. Better than most stocks.

The price has been relatively stable for the past few weeks, so I guess there's less reason to buy or sell.