What's the tastiest food that comes in a can?

What's the tastiest food that comes in a can?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iaICKru7DfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Corned beef hash

Dinty Moore Beef Stew

Corned beef hash.

condensed milk

Beanee weenies

Baked beans, tuna and condensed milk.

Does it have to be completely contained within the can? Most soups ask you to add water

I;m Thinking About Thos Beans

The simple stuff is always good in my experience.

bleh, Beanee Weenees are too bland.

I usually get Busch's Baked beans and put in hot dogs, left over steak, or whatever.

San Marzano tomatoes are god tier.

this or campbells condensed chicken soup.

Whole chicken in a can...

Octopus

Also, smoked clams

desu

i can my own food and it's all comfy as fuck

Yeah well maybe you don't have to eat and drive at the same time like I do, but it is pretty good just by itself without being heated

Anchovies

this or golden syrup or mandarin slices in syrup

olives

These, plus Sardines

surstromming

Too bad that isn't real.

Eat it right out of the can. And it's usally selling for 89 cents at the store near me

It was real, but it was a one off novelty.

>Habitant

For such a generic name, that's actually got a nice, warm sound to it. I think it'd be a nice name for a Bourbon, if having "habit" in the name wasn't a bad PR move.

Maaah nigga. Fucking love this shit. I actually prefer it right out of the can as opposed to heating it up

youtu.be/iaICKru7DfQ

i would eat it if i lived in britbongistan

I'll take 10

It was real.
I was hoping it would still be real.
I wish it was still real.

2spoopy

mon nègre

>you have to eat your vegetables after the main course
fug

whenever my mum made those i felt like i was eating snot

I don't get it...is canned food tasty? I always tought "It must taste like dry old food"

Canned food is usually soggy as fuck actually

Damn wish I could get canned beans with jalapeno. Sounds tasty senpai.

Vienna sausages.

Hernekeitto - the "oh fuck this again" in army dry rations.

Pineapple.

my dad and grandmother love those stinky fuckin things.

I choose hominy or chili. I fucking love hominy.

dulche de leche

Tuna in water

Specifically Albacore Tuna

Either anchovy or lapskaus (norwegian stew)

They have a spicy version as well.

I would count soup for this because the main ingredients are in a can and you just add extra water.

Duck confit

One of superior canned goods you can buy in France.

Artichoke hearts.

cmon guys

Olives
Coconut milk
Chef Boyardee

Fuck, I loved that growing up. I had some recently and it was fucking shit.

brunswick olive oil masterrace

Gotta agree with the canned seafood, definitely great stuff.

Canned artichokes are pretty good too.

These

What do you eat these with? Are they added to dishes? Served with things, or do you eat them out of the can

Chili

canned peaches

kippers > sardines

oysters you can just pop on a cracker

ravioli ravioli give me the formu-oli

this shit and canned mackerel eaten from the can

what kind of cracker? do you use any spreads so the oyster don't just roll off?

You should see a doctor about your Parkinson's if you can't keep an oyster on your crackers.

Consumption of aluminum is thought to contribute to Parkinson's so maybe just skip the canned oysters.

it depends how poor you are. Usually if im eating canned oysters im already in a rut and scrounging for food. But water crackers, saltines.. whatever you want. Sure make an aoili or something to go with it

sprats > kippers > sardines

To be honest, I usually buy all three at the same time. I use them for different things.

dude, just use a [spoiler]Ritz[/spoiler]

Wrong pic. More of a smoked sprats guy.

one time, i was locked in a room on the 8th story for three days with nothing to eat but sprats in a bag, whisky, triscuits and a can of those sprats.

i threw the bagged sprats out the window to get people's attention, but the canned ones weren't bad after a hit or several of the sauce.

I can think of worse things to be kidnapped with.

Chinese here, I remember having these on my breakfast table every weekend morning for my entire childhood.

They jacked up the price by like 300% and we stopped buying them, but they're so good.

The deliciousness lies in the black beans which have a delicious texture and rich flavor, and the edible bones that are hard yet chewy.

You should enjoy them with rice or rice porridge!

So good for a hangover. Plus the ones already posted, Corn beef hash covered with a couple of eggs is something I'd eat even if I were a millionaire.

In a pinch, wolf brand chilli is solid. If you're broke as shit or prefer it, you can mix it w/ macaroni noodles and cover it w/ cheddar cheese. White trash heaven and no shame.

Assholes didn't expect me to open the can upside down, eat my dessert and throw away the rest

This one. It says "peas, meat and pork". It looks disgusting, but it's one of the few tasty traditional Norwegian dishes.

Another great canned food is baked beans.

>edible bones which are hard yet chewy

Jesus fuck you people never cease to amaze me with his disgusting you are. I swear you fuckers will literally eat anything that crawls out of the ocean.

In college I lived nextdoor to three Chinese nationals, and they lived like fucking animals. They kept a dog locked up in a cage 24/7 to hide it from the apartment complex, had a bucket full of dead fish that they left outside for months to rot in the sun, constantly had trash and rotten food piled up everywhere outside and were high as fuck every day.

I'm sorry, I just have no respect for the way Chinese people conduct themselves. They're dirty, loud, obnoxious, disgusting people who act like animals

takes a bit of prep, but
canned chickpeas ===> hummus

Beer.

Do any of you guys have any preferred meals made with canned only food?

I like to make 'Hula, Hula, Hawaiian Tuna'

Ingredients

1 Can of Pineapple slices
1 Can of Tuna in Olive Oil
1/3 can of coconut milk
1 large can of tinned tomatoes EMPTIED so only the juices remain

Start by pouring the coconut milk and oil from the tuna into the empty tomato can. Place the can so it is standing on a medium skillet and let the mixture come to a boil in the can. Add the coconut milk to the mixture then reduce to simmer to make your sauce. When thickened to your liking add in the entire can of Tuna and Mix well. Pour the pinapple slices into the can and mix thoroughly. Eat straight from the can for maximum sealed taste.

Honestly this sounds bad but is absolutely amazing. So much Pacific Island coconut goodness.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I also like to make 'el Chupacabra Chunky Chana Masala' which is Chickpeas heated in their can then mixed with half a tin chopped tomato and half a can refried beans (for the mexican twist). Sometimes I add jarred Salsa but don't know if that counts as canned only.

>boil in the can
Enjoy your BPA

/thread

This, add in some canned green beans, carrots, and corn and simmer it on the stove. Not bad

my dick.

It comes in your mother's can

This! All you faggots LOSE!!

Spam. Bake in slices until brown, turn down heat, couple of tablespoons of honey, spread that and let it warm up for a while, add couple of tablespoons of mustard, flip slices until the mustard and honey are mixed and all slices are covered. Delicious, fast, easy and cheap.