Don't mind me, just bein good as fuck, brah

Don't mind me, just bein good as fuck, brah.

maybe if it came in a bottle it'd be better

I can almost taste the shill

Too much. The 12 oz can is perfect.
The stuff is actually pretty damn good.

what does it taste like compared to normal pepsi? I haven't seen it for sale around me yet and I'm in South Carolina.

really? Ive seen it in stores but havent payed attention to it since havent had soda in a while, let alone pepsi

though the ginger cola seems interesting. is it like ginger ale kinda? or like a 50/50 mix?

The Ginger one is GOAT but the cola leaves a lot to be desired.

They are actually pretty good. I'll never buy them again, but I enjoyed the one can of each I had.

>believing bottles are superior to cans
>two thousand sixteen years after the birth of our lord

Well if its a glass bottle it would be great. But cans are better then plastic.

>"our" lord
Speak for yourself.

the ginger is bomb as fuck

Cringe

glass, yes

>ITT: butthurt christfags
Go cook yourself a fish and feed the five thousand.

Why do fat autists love vapes?

Because it makes them feel like Humphrey Bogart without having to actually smoke tobacco

Because it's cool to smoke but too dangerous to d it for real. Kind of like christians; it'd be cool to know anything but too much work to actually study anything. Easier to assume "god did it". Quick-fix answer to everything and you never have to wonder or ponder again.

What does Stallman have to do with this

>muh fedora meme
>this is the only defense a raging choir butt-boy can muster against dismissal of his belief in an omnipotent imaginary friend who is his own father

>implying half the people mocking you for being a cringy man baby don't also share your non-beliefs in god but know how not to be cancer

>This
>is
>Veeky Forums

>implying fedora-posting isnt the canceroust of cancerous cancers
>implying there is 'a' god to not believe in
>implying there aren't hundreds
>being this ethnocentric in the year of some peoples lord, mmxvi

>mfw someone forgot to sage
Cook the spaghetti that fell out of your pocket.

Exactly this. The normal cola one is good but it isn't that different from normal Pepsi. Ginger is great though and it doesn't just taste like ginger ale.

Is the ginger variety available in yuroop and where can I buy it?

I had the cola one and it was pretty meh. I'll have to check out the ginger one this week then.

I tried out the ginger one yesterday because of this thread. Didn't like it that much.

Wasn't bad, wasn't good.

i saw this the other day and thought it was just some weird flavor they sold in asia or something. where get?