Today

Today will forever be known as the day Veeky Forums became /link/
Truly a legendary day

Nigger this is a normal Tuesday

>Deluded retards think this is normal when in fact they're useful idiots in someone else's master plan for profit

That’s okay but can link go up still

I can think of a better day

Linkies in their final death throes. The stench of desperation is at new levels. It's ok, it will all be over for them soon. News of Sergey's substance abuse issues coming to light tomorrow.

We're going to get unloaded on.

When is this shit?

Jan 21/22

Yes, but whatever you do sell on the 16th before Sergey can even set a foot at any stage in the conference, this is truly DGB all over again

Sell to me plz

Fcking ven is shilled when it hasnt moon hard, why did i miss this shit

fpbp

Link and Sony. Sony nigga. Sony is buying Nike. Nike is perfecting solar. Solar nigga. Like the fucking future. But there's more.. Domino's. Domino's nigga. Blockchain pizza and crypto wings. Chickun nigga chicken. Taco bell is buying Uber. Sergey made uber while eating taco bell. DYOR. . .

By hook or by crook that bastard will cause the price to dump 90%.

ALSO ARE YOU READING THE FUCKING SHIT ONLINE? ANONS CLAIMING CHAINLINK WILL PARTNER WITH ESTONIA- FOR FUCKS SAKE- BACK HOME TO THE TOILET CHAINLINK ALONG WITH MY HOPES AND DREAMS. FLUSH IT ALL LIKE FUCKING USUAL.

>implying this has never happened
These discord pajeet faggots never quit.

Has no one caught on to the massive massive chainlink shill there has been for the past few days? This is a pump and dump and the naive are going to lose.

Literally no different from any other day. Tired of this piece if shit

>Has no one caught on to the massive massive chainlink shill there has been for the past few days?
>past few days

Today I added link and chainlink to my filters feelsgood

Nah this has basically become a chainlink forum. All reasonable discussion has gone out of the window. Retards from reddit weighing in having not read the white paper or done a scrap of research. Arrogance typical of normals. Not surprised OG investors have long since gone.