The correct name is Bitcoin Segwit.

*shots fired*

>it'll all be over by winter
if only

Reminder that Chuck Lee is /ourguy/

so fucking based, also LTC is such a comfy hold

Id slurp that noodle.

why does charlie hate bitcore

Bought in at $30 and $100, again at $108 in the recent dip. constant flow of good news and development gets me hard as diamonds

Charlie is based as fuck

BShit i like it

lol he sounds extremely butthurt

cuck lee is reddits guy

charlie is the hero crypto deserves

is he retarded? I just checked the bitcoin.com website and I can't see the words 'Bitcoin Core' anywhere

Bitcoin is the real Bitcoin. It follow's Satoshi's whitepaper. You can download a bitcoin wallet a bitcoin.com, and follow @bitcoin on twitter. It trades for about $1235 right now under the ticker "Bitcoin Cash" or 'BCH'.

watch out for the scam fork that trades under the ticker 'BTC', it is not bitcoin.

Soy Chink annoys the fuck out of me. He sold all his litecoin because he thinks tweeting his gay little emojis is insider trading. Exactly the kind of leftist slave mentality that is a cancer to crypto. Can't wait for all these Asics coins to go out of style and these hive minded chinks get rekt.

I dont get it.. is he making any money doing this? its just throwing away money.

you mean ltc will be worth more than bcash. not even charlie wants ltc to overtake btc.

scroll down a little faggot

>imagine being this retarded
the clever chink dumped all his stack on you retarded faggots at ath because he knew the crash was coming
>leftist slave mentality that is a cancer to crypto
lmao
underage alrighter detected
>chinks get rekt
lmao
the chinks will be the first who implement the possibilities crypto offers on a broader level

Didn’t Lee sell his entire LTC stash near the peak, claimed it was to focus on developing it, then predicted a 2 year bear market? This guy is a fucking scammer why do you fags idolize him

why a scammer?
how you explained it, he is an actual genius and you are the retard here

>stop calling things what they are

didnt charlie also BTFO that trx asian bieber faggot? i forgot what he said in his tweet

>technical trader
>never heard of support or resistance levels

jfc

>sold his own money
>six years after starting development
>doesn't stop the development
>somehow a "scammer"

Absolutely disgusting... This user is right

Unironicaly nobody bashing Bitcoin CORE more savagely then Vitalik Buterin and I believe he will be the last man standing.

Said it's overhyped.
Justin started "you-sold-ath" bullshit but got rekt when Charlie said that he sold 6 years later and didn't even premine while J locked 34% of total supply for 2 years.

Btw he didn't even lock them saying eth smart contracts are too bad to trust so we just keep them in a wallet lol.

he definitely still has some holds but they're too small to mention, probably gave them to his family

>moons

>genius
He forked a coin and got rich.

seems like a genius move to me

what do you do?
swingtrade yourself into poorness with shitcoins?
lel, salty fucker

pretty much XD

Has ETH been not hacked for a year?