PBC picks

Do you think this guy will be charging $3000 a year for nothing? Can you trust his picks? There are just so much of coins to research individually, so thinking of putting a little bit based on his recommendations. He recently sent updates to buy AION, ARAGON and DRGN. What do you think?

This piece of shit made my buy AION @9$

Buy salt up to 17,50, NO stop loss user

Yeah I lot so mcuh fucking oney on AION.

His SALt pick pretty much killed his credibility for me. $3000 a year and he actually fell for the "retail price of $27.50" meme

pbc sub here
long term his picks are good so long as crypto keeps going up as a whole but with the market scared the way it is now i wouldn't hodl anything but btc bought under 7k or eth under 700. altcoins are way too risky right now if a long bear market really trenches in

Im looking for the long term - somewhere around 3 years - not looking to trade. I hope his picks are worth investing. Also, he has been repeatedly saying that the market is in its very early stages and crypto is a multi trillion dollar asset class. Hope he is right

lol? most altcoins are 1/3 their ath. if bitcoin goes up u best believe alt coins will too, at a better roi

I dont see it, some of the alts will come out with actual, working, useable, value adding products. They will become businesses, the will seperate from the fiasco that BTC has become and we'll start getting real world valuations. The day alts seperate from BTC will be the greatest day this market has ever seen.

you really cannot know

when did he recommend aragon?

He is only worth 3k if he calls LINK out as his next 12 picks.

Latest call

when was this?

Why would I trust this man over any other pajeet? He can't even afford a fucking toupe.

I think 90% of my gains in 2017 was by doing the exact opposite of what "insider traders" told me to.

Is this the coin with bank connections?

I am a subscriber too and he never called Aragon!
His last call was POWR - up to 85 cent!

I think so, it is the regular schedule date "every third thursday".

Teeka was really quiet the last weeks.

What do you think are his 3 cryptos ready to soar? and he did call Aragon (ANT) along with power ledger

post the official website

This buy and hold. You rely doubt AION couldn't be 10b market cap next year? He says shit won't go up till May too. You were the fool to buy at a peak in the market when he warned you in early jan to take profits!

he did

>"buy CND up to .35"

This dudes a fucking retard.

The day QASH and the world book drop

While still adhering to proper position sizing which he stresses in every video. The buy up to rates are for people buying it in the future so they don't buy peaks.

>predicted the market crash
>predicted the bottom
This will be $1 in 3 months

He pumped cnd up to 30 cent