Is the modern American male a soyboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

expatica.com/be/finance/Taxation-and-charges-for-freelancers-and-self-employed-in-Belgium_471589.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't anybody who makes it just move to a tax haven?

yes

Yes

just buy crypto and never pay jews ever again.

not ironically this

Green made me kek

Glad I voted that jigger out. The dumbocraps sure have fallen a long way from what they used to be. Carter was the last good dem. Glad I voted for that man (first time only though.)

I like this
But white should be profiting billions from fake wars of freedom for lithium and opium

We Euros are cucked even wors.
Well my country has 20% flat tax, 25% is the cap for high earners. And this is painful as fuck already.0
How can bongs willingly pay up to 50% and nordcucks and benelux faggots up to 55-60% is simply beyond my understanding,.
In fucking feudalism , income taxes were 10%.

holy shit man. 60% tax is fucking communism

if ur in the uk earning 6 fig and paying 50pc tax ur an idiot
that's an idiot tax
there's so many ways around it

but burgers, how in the world you guys expect to pay low taxes while having the most bloated military in the world? thats a huge money sink you know...

Belgium has a 72% tax for small business owners.

Personally i think I'd kill myself if I worked 20 hrs a day struggling and setting up my business, make 200k profit which is a decent amount, and then only get to keep 60k of it at the end of the year

Sure you can work the papers to pay 40% kek
Thats whats coming to US soon.

Belguim is a joke of a nation

Annual income Tax rate
In between 0 and €10,860 25%
In between €10,860 and €12,470 30%
In between €12,470 and €20,780 40%
In between €20,780 and €38,080 45%
In excess of €38,080 50%

Its really funny because earning €1 equates to paying 0.25 cents in tax. Just checked out their tax calculator and fuck me, people paid less tax in the USSR compared to this shit hole.

Imagine earning 1 euro a day in belguim, that would leave you with
Total Deductions €47.71
Net Annual Salary €317.29
Net Monthly Salary €22.79
Net Weekly Salary €5.70

Fuck me....HOW.. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE SUCH HIGH TAX RATES ALONG SIDE A 21% VAT RATE.

that's bullshit

expatica.com/be/finance/Taxation-and-charges-for-freelancers-and-self-employed-in-Belgium_471589.html

by waging war on brown people duh

biggest economy by a long shot bucko

ouch, that hurts. so i think belgian entrepeneurs are real heros to give so much of their profits to fucking bureaucrat. anyways, with tax rates that high, belgium and most eu countries will become 3rd world shit holes in 30 years max. add that to mass muslim immigration and you are done europoors

if you continue with the crazy keynesian crap economic policies and devaluing your currency like to pay for the huge annual deficits, i think for not a long time bro

>lithium
Can you give me a basic gestalt of this?

>Guy wearing american flag clothes promoting extreme patriotism to the point of being fucking stupid
>Democrat

U w0t

> being this unaware

what do you think your phone and laptop batteries use buddy? lithium ion batteries are a necessity for any decent handheld electronic. lithium is an extremely important element, it's like how people used to kill each other over spices and salt, in the modern world lithium is in high demand and control of it is important.

I wanted to know which fake war was over lithium is all.

Tell us about the fake war user. Im a pout pout fish. Blup bluuup bluuuuuuuuppp.

>(((Christians))) invading lands and killing people who they dont like ever since its desert inception
>Continue to rebel and attack other countries in the name of their jewish leaders
No, I don't think that would classify as a soyboy