"VeChain is a wanta bean walten cone. No tec--"

>"VeChain is a wanta bean walten cone. No tec--"

>reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7x96j9/vechain_1st_technical_ama_starts_now_post_your/
>youtube.com/watch?v=vQI7OD6a0fw

HAVE YOU SEEN NOW MOTHERFUCKERS?

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.otcrit.org/reports/87
medium.com/@vechainofficial/statement-by-vechain-foundation-regarding-fusion-project-61e1e80b5234
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks just bought 100k

>billion dollar company
>can't even put together a professional video

both of them are shit, just like mobius vs link, it's two retards arguing with eachother.

>Thinks they need a "professional video" with those fresh as fuck jackets

That's what they're gonna be wearing before they fuck your bitch, take note.

Also, Berkshire Hathaway is 500 billion dollar market cap company. They can't even put together a fucking website with CSS, so what's your fucking point, cuck?

Vechain partnership with Cisco/BMW is pretty much confirmed at this point, and heavy rumors of being strongly favored on a new Chinese government backed exchange. Not buying because you "think" walton has better tech (I guarantee 99% of you don't understand the difference) is gonna come back to bite you

Ugh. I was in Cambodia and I had eaten a bunch of xanax and went to get a massage. I passed out halfway through and I woke up to the lady fingering my asshole and asking me if i wanted a happy ending. I said I'd give her 60 bucks if she licked my balls and let me jack off into her mouth and she agreed. I came buckets in her face and she even swallowed. Afterwards I had to go get a feed and I knew there were these dollar noodle carts down the road a bit so I started walking off. It was like midnight now and the streets were dark and these two woman approached me really fast and started manhandling me and asking how big of a boy I was. One of them grabbed my dick and started pulling on it while the other one came up from behind and started grinding on my ass. I thought it was truly my lucky day when I noticed they were actually both trannies and instead of feeling me up I was actually being assaulted and robbed in the most sexy way possible. One of them whispered to me "this will be over soon" and I swore I had heard that voice before and when I looked over it was actually Sunny Lu! He took $15 from my pocket. I dunno man, I was fine and all but it was all just so shady. If he's such a bigshot ceo of a huge company why would he need to steal that kind of money? Then I remembered VEN doesn't even have a whitepaper and it all made sense.

i mean the video is so cringy it's crazy. that really stupid music in the background. the sound of the ventilation in their third world shithole building buzzing throughout the video. the lack of subtitles while the mandarin is being spoken.

i mean if these guys cant even put a video together how can they manage a project as ambitious as this one?

so, yeah, thanks. sold 100k FAGGOT. hahahaha

>cope

Quality Sunny Lu kek

also note at 2:40 how the chips stick to each other as the hydraulic arm pulls up. what if the chips end up out of position and on the edge of the container so that chips are destroyed with the next withdrawal attempt? what if they flip? how did they think that this was even worth presenting to current and potential investors?

like this project is so amateur it's fucking insane. straight up baffling.

lmao, that was a quick video for the public to see, not a promotion

they dont have time to shoot professional ads when there is so much actual work left to do...like releasing the product and making partnerships.

professional ads come after that

if you hate money, dont buy VEN

>Chips slightly stuck together on machine that was explicitly said to be used for IN HOUSE TESTING
>GUYS THE PROJECT IS RUINED. THE BLOCKCHAIN IS RUINED, THE SOFTWARE IS RUINED, THE PARTNERSHIPS ARE RUINED. WE NEED TO SELL

So funny how hard Walties try to point out something wrong. Like you probably watched this video 10 times and paused every two seconds to find any mistake you could.

>if you hate money, dont buy VEN
actually given all the bagholders in this thread, i'd suggest that you should buy ven if you hate money

sorry, i like vechain allot but thats just bs, look at that fucking marketcap, and they made a slick intro movie, this is just crap.

i'm a mechanical engineer and work with manufacturing equipment on a daily basis so i know how important precision is. i work with japanese and german machines that cost 600k USD minimum and our assembly lines are much more than that. what these faggots have is a undergraduate senior design project, not a real working product that companies are gonna shell out money for

it's all just nonsense

platform.otcrit.org/reports/87

VeChain is the chinese govt. faking it until they make it......

This.
I wouldn’t touch ven with a 10ft pole.

>not a real working product that companies are gonna shell out money for
>Parterned with PwC and DNVGL

Good LARP you had there bud. You realize people are gonna mainly be paying for access to the blockchain and software right? Are you really this autistic that you can't see how easy it would be to just pay for chip manufacturing if they needed to?

But yeah, I bet the anonymous guy on Veeky Forums has VeChain all figured out while they managed to trick multibillion dollar companies.

I'd pay at least 50 VEN for one of those jackets. They aren't available anywhere are they?

Highly doubt it

mfw Sunny says VeChain has no connection to DJ Qian (former CEO) but hes the one that signed with PwC and 90% of their other partners

DNV GL = Chinese govt. = buying VEN is literally giving the chinese govt your money

Dude what are you even trying to say?

Fuck. If Sunny ever gropes me I'm going to try and nab his jacket from him.

They managed to PAY major companies with coins, for their hand in partnership, not the other way around.
It works out since they have a 870million total supply, pre mined erc20 shitcoin.

i love that VeChain holders always go for personal attacks when DJ Qian comes up, whats up Chinese govt? cat got your tongues?

No I literally don't even know what you're saying. How is that a personal attack on you, fucking mongoloid.

Okay so DJ Qian introduced VeChain at a conference. What the fuck is even your point?

>So what are you saying?
>LMAO THIS DUDE IS ATTACKING ME!!

Breyer Capital.
Guggenheim Partners.

awesome, you got it all figured out.
these multibillion auditing bussinesses are making their money by scamming Veeky Forums´s neets with sunny.

all this shilling and still no white paper

gotem
:)
dj qian is responsible for 90% of VeChains current partnerships, aka 90% of VeChain as it is now - how can he have no connection?

Why is Sunny so butthurt about DJ? Did DJ rape Sunny's family and make him watch?

i guess you think coinbase are the worst business ever created too. i mean they are worth billions but they cant even handle a few million people signing up in a week.

just cause i know your that retarded i'll explain the point: start up companies that have amazing success often grow way faster than they can keep up with.

sorry to say but coinbase as a whole is a lot less retarded than some scam artists in the chinese govt.

you just compared apples to shit

I think it might be a cultural thing. I went to school with a Chinese guy who was really possessive about the strangest things even if the evidence was against him. Just look at how China acts whenever Taiwan is brought up.

>Asks you to clarify your argument
>Posts more incomprehensible shit for me to parse through

You realize that Sunny Lu was COO in 2016 and there's an entire article about him discussing the PwC partnership? But I guess he had no influence at all on the partnership... Alright lol... You also realize that there is no statement that says "DJ Qian has nothing to do with VeChain", right?

Or is your brain too fucking small to understand this?

you're joking right? the statement is on vechains medium. DYOR pajeet

your acting like this is an established business, and that the tech is all finalized, tested, and been in mass production for years, along with the blockchain.

are you genuinely that much of a retard or are you just trying to provide lols for me?

i refuse to beleive you have an such experience if you cant tel lthe difference between a young start up company testing brand new hardware softwar and texhnology with proof of concept, and an established manufacturing specification and procedure based machines that have been tested for decades? are you really that stupid? like why are you even here investing in blockchain if you dont know waht you are investing in is in its baby steps still? nah you must be a troll.

I have lmao. Article is right here:
medium.com/@vechainofficial/statement-by-vechain-foundation-regarding-fusion-project-61e1e80b5234

Now find the part where he said DJ was never a part of the VeChain project. Literally fucking kill yourself you illiterate fuck.

yeah it might be a cultural thing, they do also think plagiarism is a compliment

Shady sunny, pissed because he'll never be as good as the last ceo DJQUALLS

actually they're making money by getting a bunch of free coins so that some chinese scammers can use their name for advertisement purposes in an industry that they've got nothing to do with

The current VeChain project development plan and the VeChain community was single-handedly created by VeChain Foundation team, lead by Sunny Lu.

how can he single handedly create vechain in its current form if all the partnerships were done with DJ Qian as CEO signing off?

how does WaBi have working tech and products actually selling in stores but VeChain doesnt lmao

(D.I.G. is a dead chain of stores, not actually selling much of anything)

>Reading comprehension 101

It doesn't say the project development plan and company was single-handedly created by Sunny Lu. It says he leads the team and that the team created the plans themselves. How does it feel to be pajeet?

i have to ask: why are you throwing your money at gimmick prototypes that aren't even ready for market

do you realize you just looked at a basic mechanical arm that picks up a chip and deposits it into a box a foot away? do you know how uninteresting, stupid, and retarded this machine is and why anybody with any manufacturing experience would tune out the moment they saw this joke of a demo

face it dude, you got scammed and this is just another TRON. built off hype and nothing else to fleece a bunch of Westerners out of their money. just a more sophisticated pajeet racket

there are plenty of other good coins for you to invest in once you trade in your bags though. gonna be hard for you to find new unsuspecting retards to throw money at this thing in a bear market!

so you're saying they're rewriting the shitpaper and calling all of the previous work their own? classic chinese strats

VECHAIN

33 CHAIN

mfw their newest partnership is fake af too

keep telling me vechain is legit lmao

Hey retard, if someone left the team it doesn't make the company not VeChain anymore.

like Jim Breyer and Guggenheim partners.

oh, and the Belgian DPM.

70chain GANG BRO

Wabi isn't doing the same thing. lol. wabi started out as a net based enterprise. they focsed heavily on baby related goods. their blockchain came afterwards and is tape don but will grow. they are not as broad right now.

vechain has working products just not public right now. it has been confirmed by DNV GL.

anyways i think you are just a retard. not much point explaining to you. i mean you can't see the difference between wabi targeting domestic market for baby related products and Vechain gaining international giants to follow it and promote it like DNV GL and PwC (seriously i dont think most of the mongs know waht these business do). Vechain is significantly broader, hence the longer start up time. its been in development sicne 2014.

mfw they literally changed the company name to VeChain foundation because DJ Qian still owns VeChain

I thought VeChain, according to their statements is selling wine through D.I.G.

what happened to that?

"
vechain has working products just not public right now. it has been confirmed by DNV GL. "

whos telling the truth

They're partnering with the largest RFID chip producer and the top 2 NFC chip producers in the world. But because I trust you user, over Jim Breyer, I know they do not and will never make any more progress on this prototype so I have just sold 100k. Thank you for enlightening me.

I'm just gonna laugh so hard at these 17 year old autistic armchair "investors" attacking Vechain when this shit hits $100 a coin.

w2c hoodie

Lol, literally pulling shit out of your ass

>vechain
>100$

i think you mean 100RMB, it is a chinese govt. coin after all

Its funny because you are speaking to someone who is fluent in Chinese. that is why i find these threads so funny. the ignorance.

you are playing troll. i know you own a shit load of VEN. you wouldn't even be on here investing in any crypto if you genuinely believed anything you said

can you please stop acting like these are investors and not people vechain paid for branding purposes you stupid faggot

youre falling for gimmicks from socially retarded chinese who were born and raised under a totalitarian communist regime which is actually fucking hilarious because it shows how simple minded you are

we KNOW you're fluent in chinese, all vechain shills are

Lmao Waltons have to come up with conspiracy theories to defend themselves now.

i have a couple hundred bucks put into ven, nothing more. i'm pulling out the next time this shitcoin moons and putting it into more worthwhile projects in the bottom half of the top 100. lesson learned

anyway, as i speak chinese and lvied there for so long ask me anything about DJ Qian and i will happily provide facts o nthe subject.

>thinking this is about vechain vs walton
>doesn't change any of the facts about vechain
>still communist shitcoin

>You don't need to know how it works or how it will be developed. White papers are for coins which don't have Breyer and partnerships with every corporation to ever exist.
>What, you want to know what Jim Breyer will contribute to the product and you want to know what a partnership actually means for the product?
>It uh, means NFC RFID's and ledger solutions and... Jim Breyer woo!
The absolute state of Vechain speculators.

what happened between VeChain, BitSE, Sunny, and DJ

how much VeChain does DJ still own

Do you seriously believe this? Breyer is a serious venture capitalist. Probably the most premier name in the business. And he would shill a coin for money? pwc... With the world's largest auditing business whose business hinges on it's reputation. Are you retarded?

How does it feel to be a boomer who still has the mindset of "MUH SCAMMING CHINKS"?

Jim Breyer has been investing in Chinese companies for years now, where are your billions, faggot?

yeah it'll hit 100 dollars a coin while the rest of the market outpaces it by 500%

>breyer this
>breyer that
>partnership this
>partnership that

show me some actual product, hell I'll even take a whitepaper

yeah the guy who invested in facebook when they had 7 employees, named Forbes Midas List of Tech's Top Investors for 3 years in a row, wife to the sister of US Sec Transportation, is associating himself with an outright scam company just to make a couple bucks.

try harder.

yes buddy i'm sure that jim breyer's reputation hinges on the success of some shitcoin in china that nobody outside your autistic circle on the internet has ever heard of

What the fuck do you think DNV GL is testing their shit on?

that's like 20 bucks i think

Read more carefully faggot.

why don't you tell me?

你是不用知道因為你是真的笨笨。 我知道了你有唯链

again i don't think you understand that serving as an "adviser" for a company (ie he's paid for pretty much no liability) is not the same as endorsing a company

like if your shitcoin fails he can just say that you guys didn't follow his advice lol

>你是不用知道因為你是真的笨笨。 我知道了你有唯链

replying to english with chinese

??

i translated it and it comes out to "You do not have to know because you are really stupid. I know you have a chain"

i love that you said i'll tell you whatever you want to know and then said nm im not gonna

classic chinese strats

this video backfired so hard lmao. they should have never even posted it

no. i know you are troling and have huge ven bags. i know you would love me to clear it up for you but as you are being an ass about it i wont grace you with the knowledge. its available in english if you look anyway.

That's why he's an advisor to so many cryptos right? It's fucking free money!

It's in their portfolio

breyercapital.com/portfolio/

you'll have to ask breyer why he doesnt "advise" more shitcoins. i'm not in the position to speculate

Apparently you were in a position to speculate about his involvement with the company, but now you can't speculate why he doesn't advise more coins?

how is it available in english
you literally typed in chinese?

i have no VEN and i dont plan on it, wont get tricked by next gen china strat

yes, technically if youre given coins they're in your portfolio. what's your point

he's involved with them because he's involved with the chinese government, no speculation needed

vechain = takachinese govt.
breyer = partnered with the chinese govt

there could be a multitude of reasons. i know why he "advises" ven though

I'll never understand the mentality of fudders who spend vast amounts of time shitting on something on the internet if they have nothing to gain.

You have repeated your own baseless slander so much you think it's reality now. Jesus christ.

90% of the time the most consistent ones are just trying to keep the price down while they accumulate. The other 10% actually think they are doing everyone a service and believe what they are saying.

i'm fudding because i was on the fence about this coin but now i'm completely opposed to investing any more money in it. i could honsetly care less what other people invest in though. if you guys want to waste your money, that's good for me because i like to see others fail

God jesus someone buy my fucking bags I bought in at 8$ when you spergs where saying this will go easy to 15$ now I am stuck with a 50% loss

nah. the fact that he even has knowledge of Qian and his involvement and history of Bitse and Vechain means hes invested. Justus trolling.