Why are these 1000 times better than any other hot snack? perfect hotness, perfect after effect...

why are these 1000 times better than any other hot snack? perfect hotness, perfect after effect, it's got that shit that coats your mouth with flavor it's like a hot french kiss from your mother

>hot cheetos

enjoy your constipation

these r also fking awesome, u have to try em

>hot Cheetos
too hot. spicy sweet chili Doritos are perfect

>he fell for the spicy sweet meme
Maybe they aren't too hot. Maybe you're just too much of a fucking faggot. I could eat an entire bag of these without a single sip of water if I desired to do so.

>perfect hotness
Fuck you, everything's fucking weak as shit.
Everything.

Haha you used the wrong pic op

Clearly you haven't tried any of my memes. They're as spicy as they come and I always cook them rare.

Best spicy snack coming through!

Never seen those, are they only found in non-white areas?

Dunno, I've only ever seen them in the southwest. They are by far the best dorito flavor i've ever had.

You know that one dorito per bag that is more flavor dust than chip? Yeah, all of the tapatio chips are like that. They have a ludicrous amount of spicy dust on them.

>Eating the flaming hot jew

the puffs version is better

Wtf is happening here

Only bad part about flaming cheetos is the shameful flourescent red dust it leaves behind.

Good choice OP, a classic tbqh. Pic related is also up there.

This is the best hot snack

tried these and they irritated my teeth. ended up using them as dog treats.

I enjoy these as well.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Better.

This is a spicy food thread. Please post spicy food only.

They are not better than Andy Capp's Hot Fries.

I was so furious when my work stopped carrying Andy's. Now I'm stuck with these flamin' hot Cheetos.

Don't get me wrong, they aren't bad, but they just aren't Andy's.

Out of my way fuckers

>not Chester's Flamin Hot Fries (tm)

You suck at life, OP.

The extra hot ones are pretty good, although I wish they were hotter

this

Haha you used the wrong pic user

Do they still make these? Hottest chip I've ever tasted hands down. I haven't seen any in quite a while though.

No what's wrong with you?

I bought these once since Veeky Forums raved about them and it was like eating salt and msg in fry form

The Chester hot fries are leagues above it

Wow, you're really tough and cool. I hope I can be as tough and cool as you one day :)

I'm not that tough. I can just handle "Flamin" vinegar cheetos.

Your wife's son is very proud of you, no doubt.

Your weakness is the reason why you only get to see your mother's brother's son's daughter on the weekends.

Awww, I thought you had a high tolerance...

...for sick burn.

This is coming from the guy who can't eat red #40 aminobiphenyl benzine powder without his mouth burning.

That's funny, your Mom was complaining about "mouth burning" too. Last night, that is.

The xtra hot cheetos are pretty fucking great

LOL XDD NICE MOM JOKE MEMESTER FUCKIN EBIN!!!!!

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Outta my way spicy fucking shits

Perfect tastey-ness
Perfect hot flame on the tongue

Yall aint doing it right.

tfw never ever again

Resteroni in pepperoni, Fiery Habanero, you came back briefly as 3rd Degree, but that too vanished.

On the bright side, if you want something that spicy, try this. It's probably my favorite triangle shaped snack. It's as spicy as Fiery Habanero and it's actually pretty cheesy tasting. You might only find it at Mexican places though.

These are so fucking good

Yes. Some of my friends know whats up, and eat them all the time, but others needto die, and hate them.

no way. totally agree OP, just had the spicy doritos and they may as well be regular ones. hot cheetos are perfect

you're imagining the amount of dust thing i think.

these are good, but mike sells Good N Hot are GOAT.

Fuck outta my way

Also use tapatio hot sauce

I like all varieties of Flamin Hot Cheetos but I agree the puffs are the best.

The jalapeno ones are way better imo.

it's back, but in the form of

Monosodium Glutamate.

Superb snacks, gentlemen

It's annoying that they're larger than regular doritos, you can't fit a whole single chip in your mouth easily.

Tasty though.

Tit pic with dorito pasties please.

Pussies

get out

i hope you washed all the chili pepper off before giving them to the dog

calicucks and mudskins itt

"salt is AMAZING"

I eat these because I like to work up a mild sweat while I eat

You know what is killing me? I can't pin down the difference betwixt hot cheetos and brims. Like I know it is there, I just can't put my finger on it

Nitro is better.

>spicy sweet chili Doritos

Why are these so hard to find? I've look in a bunch of grocery stores and haven't seen em.

The spicy ones in these shits are way better and hotter than any other hot flavour I've tried

>I could eat an entire bag of these without a single sip of water if I desired to do so.
so could any middleschooler, the fuck is your point

U wot m8?

Every time I eat these I get the absolute worst fiery diarrhea known to man. The pain starts hours before I can even shit it out.