>UNDER 4 DOLLARS

I AM SO FUCKED. CANT BELIEVE I GOT SHILLED ON THIS GOOKSHIT

me 2

fact is i sold at 6k sats making profit buy rebought at 5600 and now its down to 4k someshit

fuck me in the fuck

Unpatient pajeet sluts, this is gonna moon as soon as you drop your bags.
Do it now!

THIS. I doubled down because i was sure it would moon with the massive volume it always has. NOPE FUCKING NOPE

At least you didn't buy it at the ath like I did.

market cycles bro

chill

I bought it at like $10.63.

most of the altcoins will die, including ICX. just stick with btc/eth

This gook coin has given me the worst case of Stockholm Syndrome.

I originally bought in at the ATH, anticipating a price rise in time for the mainnet launch.

Price dipped, so I decided to wait until the Jan 31st event, in which I was convinced that the price would at least rise to ATH and I could finally sell my bags.

Price didn't reach anywhere near ATH, so I decided to keep holding.

Now i'm stuck holding until at least April, whenever the token swap shit is supposed to happen. Fuck this gook shit. I WANT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh look, almost everything is tanking.
Seems like something else is going on here.

Retards

>market cycles bro, chill man
>ICX DOWN 60%+ FROM ATH
I'LL CHILL BRO

delusional plebittors spamming inpatient, next eth muh wait till koreans hear about it. fuck off back to your echo chamber literally VEN kids all over again

I did it, i sold. at a massive loss. but when i saw that 25btc sell wall come up, it destroyed my morale. enjoy the moon now that I sold.

only tards are selling, this coin might not go sky high, ever, but it will 99% at least reach a new ATH in 2018.

What the fuck, of course that massive sell order disappears right when i sell. might as well an hero at this point

This coin was higher than ven and now is 10% cheaper. See anything wrong?

ICX is garbage and the Korean market is dead thanks to their government

ICX was 30% higher when Binance was down for a day

I don't know, I have both coins.
Just holding.
The whole market is retarded right now.
Looking forward to summer.

just

day trade it to accumulate it has such obv swings u have to be a brainlet to not be able to make 10% of your bag per day i bought in at $7.5 and lowered my buy in to $4.9 just by swinging it to accumulate

ouch, get in IOST.
literally the floor, just listed
easy gains