I’m going to “accidentally” an hero by ODing within the next few weeks...

I’m going to “accidentally” an hero by ODing within the next few weeks. I want to do right by my mom and dad and make sure they get all of my assets. Now here’s where i need Veeky Forums‘s advice. Would you leave your money in crypto in hopes for the market cap to reach even higher levels or would you convert to fiat now? If i leave my money in crypto while i’m gone, what’s the best possible way to ensure that they get the money? I don’t want to set up a will because it was an “accident” and young people usually don’t set up wills. I have already thought this through so save the “no pls don’t” stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Th2078KEgQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk1Eruz2TU
youtube.com/watch?v=05lsD2byckc
youtube.com/watch?v=iHcxkmwBOJY
contracts.mywish.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering that you're probably killing yourself because a) crypto isn't the magic money maker you hoped and b) your parents already see you as a disappointment, convert it to fiat

Just name your parents as the primary beneficiaries on your bank accounts before you deepthroat your Colt

No one gives a fuck about your $10 early life divestment, not even your mom or dad.

>Expecting advice for free
ky already

go and watch a video of robert monroe talking about out of body exploration , killing yourself is a choice and you should plan what you want to do after this incarnation

Man up. Killing yourself is not the end. This is just one of many lives you have lived and will live. www.Releasetechnique.com. Learn to drop all your negative emotions and be happy. Learn to drop your desires and get any goal you dream of.

Hanging out with Sayori!

Bro your level of consciouness dictates your afterlife. Suicide is a form of murder and has massive negative karmic repercussions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Th2078KEgQE

>i want do so the right thing by my parents
>ill just traumatize them and ruin their lives because im having a bad week
>its okay tho cause ill give them the 400$ i made on internet coins

god youre a fucking retard, go get on an antidepressant and stop feeling sorry for yourself

>drop your desires
>get any goal you dream of

Uh

>afterlife
>Your consciousness existing forever

That's more frightening than non-existence

evidence of newness

'anhero' isnt the simple act of commiting, you have to go out with a bang to anhero.

>he thought he could escape

Also this may well be a spiritual challenge- everything is bleak:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk1Eruz2TU

youtube.com/watch?v=05lsD2byckc

I have experienced what Dr Hawkins experienced and have personally been through hell. Not to the depths he plunged but beyond any possible human understanding of pain and despair. Far beyond depression. A true agony of the spirit. I am a retard and had and sought no help other than that which was on the internet. If I can get through it you most certainly can.

Oh things do get better- I am a very joyful person now.

I considered that but my portfolio is worth ~9 BTC. My thinking is that if there’s a way for them to access my crypto in the next couple of years, they may never have to work again and retire.

I thought about this. You could have an email service send your parents an email in the future on a set date, containing your keys for your crypto. Pretty solid plan IMO

Have a wank, mate.

Very basic-
1. wanting is the opposite of having.
2. drop your desire and what you hold in mind will tend to manifest.

look it up on youtube.

Murder is not the way to go fag

Only to your ego. The Self is ineffible eternal bliss.

>wants to do right by his parents
>kills the person they invested their lives in
If you're not larping you're a selfish bastard. Dont act like you give a fuck about your parents.

don't listen to the assholes telling you to do it, even if this is a larp I know there are many suicidal anons here. You have 9 BTC, wtf dude, that's not too far from 100k, most people never have close to that in savings.

think about all of the things you would miss: falling in love with someone new, the 2018 bull run, nights out, becoming skilled in a martial art or sport or instrument, yes in between those things there is pain but you can't have highs without lows. just take a step back and chill out, you are the universe experiencing itself, a collection of atoms that achieved consciousness don't throw away something so precious

you sound like pretentious faggot. take this shit to tumblr, nobody here cares about your narcissistic delusions

sounds like you have brain damage.
no insult. consult a brain doctor.

>untold suffering so great that to end it one decides to take their life
>"Lol ur selfish keep enduring that to make us happy"

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

shoot me a msg pls
[email protected]

Wow that was awesome, anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend

Adjust your views.
Listen to this guy to gain some perspective:
youtube.com/watch?v=iHcxkmwBOJY

If you don't like the world still you can try tulpamancy as an escape from daily suffering.

Or stop being a faggot and get help. He has a family and is rich so whatever "untold suffering" he has it's in his head.

See you in a few weeks, faggot.
Remember you’re here forever.

Hey OP, lot of weird new age hippy shit in here. Anyway, here's my advice.

I won't tell you not to do it, but I'll provide my thoughts on what you should think about.

Young people set up wills all the time. I'm 24 and have one specifically writing my shitty adoptive family out of anything I ever leave behind. Many companies will offer will planning as a benefit so young people might take advantage then. I've also known rich kids whose parents make them set up wills because they're so worried about where their money goes when they die.

Setting up a will isn't the same as life insurance. If you have a substantial amount of cash you're leaving behind the will doesn't nullify or something because you're killing yourself. You can set one up on legal zoom or something. It sounds like your request is pretty simple, you just want your money to go to your parents.

I would advise looking into setting up a will online so that you don't have to have any awkward interaction with lawyers or something.

Anyway, provided you don't have any substantial debts or something (remember the first cuts of everything go to the government and then the banks) you should be able to leave most of your assets to whomever you designate in the will.

Personally, I would advise against leaving your monetary assets in cryptos for this purpose. It would be best if you just put it in something more stable so that your parents actually get the money.

alan watts tho

This is perfect man thank you.

It's not perfect man. A will really expedites things when someone dies. Your parents will have to jump through all sorts of legal hoops if you just leave them with a bunch of cryptos they want to cash out and have to pay taxes on.

Look into the will.

Damn this thread is sure bringing out the wacky youtube links. Don't do it OP, you're life can change completely in 5 years. Just start working towards it.

My problem with the will is that i’d be setting it up soon. Would they find out which date i finalized the will? I want to guarantee that they think it was an accident. I appreciate your advice.

alright you think you've made up your mind, but I doubt you will do it when the time comes.

atleast answer this, how old are you? and how are you going to do it? If you are in your 20's you are really throwing something away that a 40 yr old billionaire would give all his money away for, youth.

as far as the will thing, you better have clear fucking instructions cause your boomer parents aren't going to understand how to access crypto and will probably fuck it up somehow. If you are going to give them your money, just covert it to fiat and have a transfer set postmortem.

If you are going to kill yourself, at least do something cool first. Either,

a. Go to Tijuana, blow half of you money on cocaine, bang a ton of cheap Mexican whores and die of a coke heart attack

b. Go on a mass shooting spree, preferably in some way that'll have a political impact. Die a martyr.

I'm honestly not sure about that. I guess the existence of a will at all would probably tip them off. I guess to me it's just the most surefire way you can give them access to whatever assets you want to give them without them having to go through too much hassle.

You would need to look into that but I think if you can do it, it's the best option.

Also I know it's hard to think of it this way but you have no way of knowing if you can successfully pull this off anyway. It's highly probable that you could attempt to make this look like an accident, fuck it up and die anyway, they find out you an hero'd and they don't get the money.

I think you should think in terms of what is the best way for them to get what you want them to get.

take a massive dose of psychedelics OP, tune in to that other frequency that exists in our reality for a day or a day and a half and see what you think when you come out. If you're still suicidal obviously kys, at least you might have seen some pretty colors/oil spills for your last days. But if not, see what your new perspective is on life. absolutely tripping ballsack and thinking about what death might be like might trigger something

godspeed

also consider that if you fear facing this it's probably the most human feeling you've had in a while

You said you have like 9 btc. Go spend one. Go to mexico. Do drugs. Risk your life. See some shit.

Your parents will spend the rest of their lives wishing they could go back in time and save you. Losing a child is the worst possible torture.

Nobody lives forever. You're literally going to die in a cosmic blink. Wait for your folks to die and then do it if you still want to.

Fiat so they know how to use it, what it actually is, and don’t need to worry about the legal status and tax implications.

If you're serious OP and doing this for reasons I cannot understand then checkout contracts.mywish.io/ it's a smart contract platform for wills

shut the fuck up faggot, no one with almost 100k is going to willingly kill themself

0/10 larp. fuck you and your weak ass genetics

You will go meet Allah with his anger. Remember my words, you will suffer inside your grave when you will meet those 2 Angels who will ask you who was your Lord, who was your Prophet and what was your religion? You would wish you would be a believer. Hell is for Eternity. There is no end. Eternal punishment. You will regret every second because of a dumb thoughts. I know you will say I don't believe but you only have one chance in life. One life. Don't screw it up. Ask God to guide you to path.

Anyway, gg if you kill yourself - just screencap this inside your grave if you ever decide to do it. If not, be a believer and turn your life around.

The 9 btc won't be any consolation to yoru parents. Killing yourself is literally the worst thing you could ever do tothem. HOw about you give your bitcoins away to your favorite communtiy, and get your life together and make your parents proud,

Think about how sad you'd be if they died,. Then multply that by 1000. That's how bad tehy'll feel if you die, Don't do it bro. Just do some shit that you wouldn't normally do (move to malaysia and fuck a ladybo or something). If it doesn't work out suicide is always still on the table.

I almost went there a few times and I"m really glad I didn't.

>falling for the medical jew
i had to take zoloft last year and it made me worse, don't know if i'll ever recover

but what if they change to a new email address?

your poor parents...living with that is seriously going to be a lifetime of misery for them. why wouldn't you get some help instead?

Guess what, fag. Life is hard.

I know i said my minds made up but fuck, you guys are really something else. Thank you guys

are you OP shilling your shitcoin with this larp

stop trying to kill yourself you stupid faggot

Lmao

loll i’ve been found out

I’m legitimately going to rethink all of this. Seriously, thank you to everyone in this thread.

We're proud of you user. You're smarter than this. Your parents will be so much better with you here, and that's the honest truth.

bruv this planet is a giant energy farm lmfao , you can float around and stumble on this place incarnate as a shit eating african and starve to death at 9 years old , just feeding the cosmic predator harvesting us

You know those that kill themselves are doomed to wander the earth until the end of times right?

He should probably suck start a shotgun if anything. If it’s an older colt it’ll get taken into evidence and possibly destroyed in the end. I’d rather leave a colt than an 870 behind

fuck off with your fud cunt , you can go and do what you want after you neck yourself allah isnt there with a gun to your head dictating

so if you happen to not born with a brain capable of acheiving a high enough level conciousness, you'll reborn with an even less capable brain after you die? makes sense lol

Anybody feeling this way try acid or something similar, literally no reason not to try to change your state of mind

i don't think telling someone there's another life is gonna help them not sui, they'll just hope they roll one their current issues won't exist lol

your parents will still blame themselves if you die of ODing, at least tell them about your feelings in a goodbye letter.
start writing a goodbye letter anyways, it will make you see better why u wanna sui, and probably help you see how it's not the correct reaction to whatever has/is going on in ur life.

but if you're absolutely determined, do leave that fucking letter so they understand better what fucking happened. dying of OD is extremely cruel and doesn't help anyone. your image or your parents long-term mental health. people like to get a closure as close as possible, even if they don't realize it. they'll literally forever be haunted by ur thoughts if you try masking your sui as OD, there'll be so many things that won't make any sense and will probably drive them full cray

Money solves problems OP. If you can spend your money intelligently, you can improve your life in many ways that will dramatically help w your depression. I've had depression for a very long time, still am depressed, but my life has improved significantly from what it was years ago. That 100k in crypto you have can easily turn into 1M in 1-2 years. It may be hard to believe now, but with that, you can significantly change your life. Focus on small things you can improve every day, it compounds dramatically over time.

At the very least, if you're still gonna do it, at least cash it out and do a bunch of stuff on your bucket list, travel etc. Even if your parents are poor, they're not as unhappy as you, since they've made it this far, you need and deserve the money more than they do

just cash out and buy them some gold. That way they can flip it for money because I don't think your bank would let you take out 100k

just remember that there are good people left in this world. when you make it make sure you give back to those around you.

You need to cowboy up and not be such a selfish little cunt. No parent should have to bury their children. Suck it up and at least wait until they die

You're hurting your parents way more by killing yourself like a little cunt, your money isn't shit

Smarten up and get help

>Veeky Forums saves a life
I'm proud of all you guys :^)

>parents can into crypto
>being this autistic
why would they even give a shit about the money, their son just died, not that they'd actually know it's money in the first place
btw OP, I kinda wanna know if this isn't a shitpost
1By7KFMJejSi4TNkvQH5jTJ1pumQjuEXAW
send as much as you want
I mean, as long as you have no shame left, why not help a bro out

>1By7KFMJejSi4TNkvQH5jTJ1pumQjuEXAW
prepare to get banned poorfag.
how's wearing walmart clothes and eating at mcdonalds?

>"hey guys, need help killing myself, how can my boomer parents into my crypto after I'm dead? "
>call OP a faggot and tell him to do it and that it's pointless to leave your parents internet moneies
>"wow guys, thank you so much, you've really helped me re-think this, I'm not gonna kill myself now"
pretty shit thread desu, also Veeky Forums in general probably saves more lives by telling people to kill themselves that suicide hotlines begging them not to do it

Uhhhhhh listen to satan faggot

Honestly everyone says good things about suicide hotlines but are they really any use? I've been suicidally depressed before and talking to anyone really doesn't help when your at that stage, and even if they can somehow convince you to not commit suicide there and then, they arent gonna help you with your problems/depression. All the normies love that song by Logic but I just cringe listening to the "who can relate", he has obv never been suicidal himself

>prepare to get banned poorfag.
oh no!
>how's wearing walmart clothes and eating at mcdonalds?
top meme,
>[insert navy seal post here]
I fell for the uni meme, but it's only half the meme people make it out to be, education =/= intelligence, anyone with half a brain can come out of uni in the green

Hope you're not LARPing, and sounds like your mind has been changed for the better but to add on to everything, I dated a girl that died about a year ago and her parents are gonna be fucked up literally forever. Losing a child is about the worst thing that can happen to parents and if you kill yourself it would feel even shittier because people you know would be second-guessing what they could have done to prevent it for the rest of their lives.
Sounds like you generally want to do what is best for others in your life, so start by not killing yourself.

>All the normies love that song by Logic
wat?
and oh yea m8, they pretty much just coddle the edgy teen until they stop being a little bitch.
>"it's not worth it! You're so loved! etc
I mean honestly it's cancer, I have no sympathy for someone who seeks pity from strangers so they can get an ego boost, that's where Veeky Forums and chan culture really shines.
No one will actually do something some faggot on Veeky Forums says, so when we tell OP to kill himself, what we're really saying is to stop being so emotional, and that pretty much no one gives a shit.
Instead of a momentarily ego boost, OP will just realize he's being over emotional/isn't ready to commit (which is why he bothered to make a thread in the first place)
also the Gondola market is about to see a boom, I'm looking for trades

Z doesnt know if this real

Z doesnt know if you follow him

but Z loves you

Dont do it mate

tu et hoc crederibus??

>I want to do right by my mom and dad and make sure they get all of my assets.
This stupid fuck really thinks "doing right" by his parents would be passing them some shekels when they would much rather have their son alive instead.

Mashallah.

Suicide is haram OP

Do you think your parents would rather have you alive or dead? I'm sure you have your reasons, but I'd say give yourself time, there's no need to rush to death

i was gonna do that once too user.
girl troubles?

Z DO U LIEK STINKY LINKIES???

Please sirs don’t do it

what in the ever living fuck is this new age hippy shit?

Hey user, sorry you want to die. I don’t blame you, life can be very challenging socially, mentally and physically. I would encourage you to give it 1 year from today. Make a solid plan to attempt to improve your mental state and if you still feel like offing yourself by then, at least you tried. That is what your parents would want the most, you happy and alive.

IF you still can’t hang in 1 year, this is what I would do:

Plan the most epic bank robbery in history, go really big if you can. If you succeed you might feel accomplished and not want to die. If you succeed and still want to kys, give all the money to your parents or a random stranger. Don’t go out without making somebody happy.

I have lost 6 close friends, and every single time it is heart wrenching and literal hell for months for the fami ly members. There is a part of their hearts that never heals.

Whatever your problems are, God is bigger.

Glad you're staying. Seriously not even being a faggot, tomorrow is another day.

If BTC goes to $50K and Cryptocurrency market becomes $5Trillion this year 2018 as many experts predicted would you make it with your crypto? If so then would that make things better and easier to live?

If so then at least wait it out until you get to see $50K, at least something to look forward to. One year will go by really, really fast, especially in the cryptoworld.

Just do it you faggot.

Don't hurt yourself OP. There is love in the world for you.

He sounds drunk

Then you never needed it and you are one of the made up depression millennials. It works for people who have chemical imbalances