I'm about to get the 'A for the first time. What should I get?

I'm about to get the 'A for the first time. What should I get?

A map to a decent restaurant.

Spicy Chicken combo substitute the drink for a cookies n cream shake
Chik Fil A sauce

deluxe spicy chicken sandwich and waffle fries. some bbq sauce with it.

One of my favorite fast food places other than Chipotle and Five Guys! 4 piece chicken strips and waffle fries homie

You have a spicy or non spicy sandwich, tenders or nuggets to choose from. I always get the original #1 menu sandwich. Fried filet on a bun with pickles. That's it. The spicy one is good but it can vary from place to place depending on how much sauce they dump on it.

A handful of napkins, because that shit's greasy.

bs it's barely greasy at all compared to other fast food chicken sandwiches. You're so full of shit

Nah, their sandwiches are just soggy and bland. Their nuggets are just greasy little bits of gristle, though.

I haven't tried their nuggets just the sandwiches. The nuggets look like 1 inch little balls of shit. Just like their tenders look miniature or half sized for some reason.

Spicy chicken sandwich deluxe with waffle fries and chick fil a sauce. Sweet tea is optional.

It's delicious. Seems a lot of people are recommending the regular over the deluxe sandwich, but I'm not sure why. The addition of pepper jack cheese, lettuce, and tomato is really nice, and their produce is high-quality.

I get the original with extra pickles because I like their flavor and it's simple although a bit plain but the pickles help with that. I often wonder if they even add anything but flour for their coating because the chicken by itself is so bland.

chicken -> ranch
fries -> chik fil a sauce

this is non-debatable

I put Polynesian sauce on my spicy filet. The sweet n spicy combination is great.

But you're spot on with the fries.

A doctor, aids is serious buisness.

even in the middle of thread there is no safety from upselling fast food shills.
this is the appropriate attitude for a manchild who eats fast food.

What even is the Chik Fil A sauce?

A potent concoction of unemployment and poor life choices.

Don't fall for the spicy meme, original is superior.

Mayonnaise and BBQ sauce.

I think its honey mustard, BBQ, and a tiny bit of mayo

Can confirm; Chick-Fil-A sauce is the only thing that makes their fries edible, and it does a damn good job.

Don't get the spicy sandwich your first time.

Ranch, not mayo.

>1 Original Chicken Sandwich (2 if fatass)
>Waffle fries

I get one honey mustard and once ranch for my spicy sandwich, they combine very well when you dip them both

>not liking your sandwich with all the fixings

There a is that reason original always best. The "fixings" we don't need.

umm don't go there because theyre bigoted racists?

yeah.

I'm sure this is bait, but this is a real reason some people use.
To those people I say this: Yes, the CEO has questionable political views in the eyes of many, but does that mean all of their employees do? I would tend to assume otherwise, so not eating there because of their owner hurts their employees, most of whom are just trying to make extra money or trying to pay some bills. Don't punish them for something they didn't do. Plus the chicken is delicious.

the cobb salad with an extra order of tendies

hijacking thread: should I get chipotle or jersey mikes for lunch?

I've stopped eating Chipotle after I got my food cold one too many times, so Jersey Mike's, even though I have no idea what that is.

by being a customer, you are essentially letting the CEO know that you are fine with his views. You are more or less directly supporting his bigotry by going there.

I sure hope that chicken tastes good, you homophobe

If you stopped shopping somewhere because you have different political views from the CEO, you could literally never shop anywhere. Don't buy Chick-fil-a if you don't want, but leave me alone about it. I just want my chicken.

>you are essentially letting the CEO know that you are fine with his views

Not at all. By being a customer I am letting the CEO know that I chose to eat there. Nothing more.

by this logic, you literally can't eat or drink anything unless you kill it or grow it yourself and hike up a mountain to get water from a stream.

>i'm sure this is bait
>but here is a long-winded paragraph about why you're wrong
>that i'm sure you will not take the opportunity to respond to
>and the thread won't rapidly get even worse because i decided to willingly respond to what i KNEW was a shitpost
>i'm smart
>tripfags are cool people

Chick-fl-A's CEO sells chicken, not views. Buying something from someone isn't an endorsement of anything except the thing you bought.

That's called an association fallacy.

Spicy Chicken
Waffle Fries
Lemonade
Roasted Honey Mustard Sauce