>mfw I found assblasters exchange
Biggest ICO 2018, crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbx.gi/
legolas.exchange/
medium.com/@coinmetro/coinmetro-vs-binance-60a8c7f34206
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone knows about tokia

I found it in like 10 min after the AB thread big whoop. did you tie your shoes all by yourself today too?

It's not tokia and I'm pretty sure that nobody knows it on Veeky Forums.

yeah sure thing faggot

globeix

gbx.gi/

No. Haven't seen it yet on Veeky Forums

napoleanX you goobers

pretty sure I know it user
begins with h, 2 words, 6 and 5 letters?

BACE

it rhymes with Koala atbay?!

Oh user, you're right!
And now shhh:)

CAPDAX

Except... Hawala finished its ICO fucking ages ago.........
Everyone go home this guys an idiot

did any of you fuckers even put any money in?
and if so, why not share your referral links huh?

>2 words
>hawala
you're the idiot

prove you know it, tell me the last letter of the second word

Nope.

Nah I was too late/stupid to put money into GBX or Coinlion

Legolas

The last letter of the second word would be too much. All I say is Binance, so you should know what I mean.

hawala never did an ico

Hawala.Today xD!

Hawala Today?

let me tell you how i know it?
except that would make me smart huh?

first two letters of each sentence ^

god damn, this 4d chess is getting out of hand

OP isnt even right, I'm right, and one other user

Not much I can do about it anyway, closed to USA investors

...lescovex? surely not

If you think so..

I honestly really wanted to put money into Coinlion but I could not be fucked jumping through all the hoops GBX wanted for KYC

legolas doesn't sound like any phone company

its coinmetro and you'r a fucktard if you think otherwise.

no

one other user spelled it out and he's definitely right I'm 100% sure, its been confirmed, has a token burn and everything

I mean about the misdirection over which exchange he was talking about. everyone's fuding and discrediting each other spreading confusion so people can't join in

ok but look at that team, no pajeets,
coin burn, made by fin tech people,

this is it.
legolas.exchange/

maybe it rhymes with a Belgian phone company

wrong, dummy
this guy has it right

>Coinmetro
>MetroPCS

it's really not that hard and fits with all the clues that AB gave. yours didn't unless you can find me a company that sounds like it.

did they burn unsold tokens?

I don't think the rhyme was ever confirmed. It was some user asking if the exchange rhymed with an old cell phone company, which is probably why tokia came up in the first place.

True. And it isn't coinmetro or legolas.

there is a token burn in the legolas whitpaper..

just saying

made by fin tech..

looks fucking dope - the kind of thing AB would be an insider on

just saying

coinmetro burn all unsold tokens, great team, already a well established regulated forex broker, EU based.. and like AB said read the white papers its phenomenal.

medium.com/@coinmetro/coinmetro-vs-binance-60a8c7f34206
>"Both CoinMetro and Binance burn a percentage of their tokens over a period of time as a way to bolster value through scarcity."

This guy's just a lying faggot because he thought he was clever for figuring out. Now he's just saying no to everything in denial.

this, it was not confirmed

CoinMetro is fine, but there is a better one out there. This user has seen.

"Their FXPIG platform revolved around bringing transparency, ease of use, and of course profits for their clients.

That's already a big plus when looking into an ICO - it's a company applying what they already do best, in a new space.

CoinMetro is jumping in head first - with what can only be described as a full suite of services.

A decentralized exchange built for power trading and promising cutting edge tech, without losing ease of use. Instant withdraws allowing instant access to your cash when selling cryptocurrencies and a debit card to pair with this. Along with leverage buying with a hefty 1:50 ratio.

"

"As different nations move to regulate cryptocurrencies in different ways, the short-term impact on the markets will be outweighed by the longer-term stability afforded by consumer protections and the elimination of fraudulent entities and practices.

"Compliance with an established regulatory framework, if done right, could lead to wider mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies and greater stability in emerging markets.

"It is my firm belief that we should be welcoming regulation into the cryptocommunity, rather than rejecting it. This will help to spur on adoption among mainstream investors and the general public."

hey dingus, here's what he said.
it's not a token burn over time, it's a token burn of unsold ico tokens. coinmetro is burning tokens over time like binance does

Indeed and now gtfo with coinmetro

coinmetro burns unsold tokens aswel... read the WP dear god idiots.

sure..

like i said 3 times already read the fucking whitepaper you moron

Havven Token

Coin METRO (PCS) you mongoloids so easy come on now