What if I told you that this was your dinner, and you had to finish it all or face certain death?

What if I told you that this was your dinner, and you had to finish it all or face certain death?

Looks like burnt ass bread

looks like crap, give me death

Nope, it's braised pork, tuna, and head cheese.

Including the fake-ivory Laguiole? I think that would depend on the exact nature of the dying you propose.

Can I take both?

That looks fucking disgusting.

I will probably die either way.

Nope, it's braised pork, tuna, and head cheese.

Nope, just the braised pork, tuna, and head cheese.

and how do you know this

Because it's just braised pork, tuna, and head cheese.

I'd finish it if you didn't tell me what it was

It's just braised pork, tuna, and head cheese.

I'd eat it then

what is it

Who /tryanything/ here?
I'll eat fucking almost anything once. Yesterday I ate three whole baby octopi cooked in a spicy sauce. It took a lot of effort to finish, but I did it. Was bretty gud, but I don't think I'd order them whole like that again.
So my answer is I would happily eat whatever the fuck that thing is, OP.

Just braised pork, tuna, and head cheese.

Holy cow bro!!! You ain't octopus?!?! Watch out for this guy hahababba

>It took a lot of effort to finish, but I did it. Was bretty gud
That doesn't sound particularly genuine. If you can say it was hard to force yourself to get down, how can you justify saying it was good?

Who the black feller on the right???

A very good slave

The taste was good, the texture was a bit much. The thing's head was like a deflated balloon. Eating the whole thing in one bite made it more difficult to chew.

That was one example, you colossal faggot. What's the weirdest thing you've eaten?

guy reminds me of danzel washington

Your wife's son's asshole

Braised pork and headcheese I can get, those make sense together. But why the fuck are there random pieces of raw tuna and some kind of azn chili sauce flopped on top of the meat pile? What the dick?

The cracklin looks pretty good, though I don't understand why fancy places are doing cracklin. Cracklin is for eating with a little lime juice and a really cold cheap beer after doing manual labor.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

haha xD nice le meme

tbqh octopus is a staple of any fish restaurant.

You want some weird shit try balut, thousand year eggs. Aged shark fin, live octopus.

It's just braised pork, tuna, and head cheese.

Just some braised pork, tuna, and head cheese.

Pork looks like it was braised then smoked. Bad order, chef should put more steps into it - pork rewards accompaniments of spice and other flavour, bit of a waste if you don't at least increase the surface area.

looks so dry...but yeah no problem I would eat that and all the gook banchan on the table..

>he genuinely thinks octopus is exotic

Hahahaha can you get any more flyover than this like seriously senpai hold me right now I'm in tears desu

Try pork blood stew, chicken hearts and feet, duck tongue, sea cucumber, balut, or even blood sausage, you silly yank.

this

>chicken hearts
>exotic
kek

thousand year eggs and balut aren't weird
I can actually pick those up at my local market
I can actually get thousand year eggs in my fried rice if I go downtown to little thailand
aged shark fin and live octopus seem unethical and expensive

I'd say weird food is stuff people only eat traditionally, like hakarl or bats

>I have to eat the garbage parts of food because I am a yuropoor

>he doesn't realize that sea cucumber is a delicacy

kekaroo

You're that user who grills entire skewers of chicken hearts I bet

Fuck outta here

>he doesn't realize that sea cucumber tastes like shit and that eating fancy means bupkiss if you are eating stuff that people who can get it for free don't even eat

>I've never had something so it must be bad: the post

keep it coming boiyo!

>I'm pretending to like something so I look cooler on the internet: the counter post: the shitpost
I don't understand what you could possibly like about sea cucumbers
Like, specifically, the taste and how you could possibly prefer it over other foods

You both sound like little kids arguing over whose toy soldier is rarer

So what?
You do realize that there is a board for toys on Veeky Forums, right?
If these people want to debate how exotic and rare the food they've eaten is, let them

By the way, a toy from japan might be rare in america, but it might not be rare in japan

>Found only in salty waters, sea cucumbers are sausage-shaped animals with a warty and leathery skin.

Pretending to like something? No, my friend!

Sea cucumber is delicious! It's a cute sausage-shaped sea creature that harms no one and has a beautiful, Jell-O consistency that is absolutely divine when absorbed with a savory, subtle sauce.

>cute
>absolutely divine
>wikipedia entry
now I know you're baiting
nobody cares if you've eaten sea cucumbers, you don't have to lie about it, nobody thinks you're cool

My fucking sides

I can't handle this lad anymore, take me off this goddamn website!

Just leave then
nobody wanted you here in the first place
also, nobody else is even responding to you so you don't have to refer to me in the third person

Also, I'm 96% certain that you've never actually had sea cucumber because all you did was google sea cucumber food and copy paste the first thing you saw in here
I know this because I gris'd your image and saw the most relevant search terms

I have never liked this. It's one of those courses where I wind up getting more drinks.

You post like a girl, or a cute boy.

When I had it for the first time, it was served exactly like that and was the most memorable part of the evening.

I've also had it chilled with cucumber and vinegar marinade and it refreshing and equally delicious. A comparison can be made with jellyfish or even beef tripe in that it's a flavor sponge with an enjoyable texture.

you post like a faggot who really really wants to prove that he's not a huge loser to tons of people who already don't care

>She still doesn't believe that someone on Veeky Forums could have possibly tried something for which a $60 million dollar market exists

I'll give you a clue: I'm not white ;)

>bats
enjoy your ebola

>60 million dollar market
yeah, try .5 million, or less
people don't eat sea cucumbers
they harvest them and turn them into medicine or skin products
>I'm not white
no wonder you're so desperate for popularity

Do I have to eat the knife?

You're actually a girl lol

>knowing sea cucumbers are used in skin products
>projecting your own, feminine concerns over popularity onto a male-user, a population subset uniquely characterized by his rejection of peer-approval and antisocial, autistic qualities

I bet you're cute too. I'd wager an easy 8/10+. Post hair color please.

>projecting
>Veeky Forums is full of anti-social people
yeah okay
if that were true why are there meetup maps for just about every board

also
>not knowing sea cucumbers aren't mainly used for eating
either you're retarded, cluelessly pedantic, or backpedaling super hard
I bet the third option because you've stopped talking about how exotic and tasty cucumbers are since you've realized that someone called you out on your shit

Stop being so Tsundere.

>I'll never track you down, approach you and ask you for a dinner date at my house, and unveil the dish of the night: sea cucumber in a piquant oyster sauce and flash you a knowing smile, as your face reddens in embarrassment as you silently make the mental connection. I then proceed to wine and dine you and your surly countenance begins to loosen up as the drinks add up, and before long I catch a glimpse of a beautiful smile before you blush and hide your smile as quickly as it appeared

I honestly didn't deny it because you were backpedalling to fast for me to catch up
But I'm not a girl
I know you've lost face and you're going to continue shitposting, but I want you to know deep down that this is how wrong you are
and how far you're willing to go to pretend that you weren't wrong

>I'm not a girl

oh user. It was fun while it lasted.

I like you. Thanks for sharing about sea cucumber. They're common in the ocean around here so maybe I'll try cooking some up one of these days

You're sweet, I'd blush for your sea cucumber too

>finishes the whole plate like it was nothing
> "All done!"
>"What's the matter? You haven't even started on your knife!"