Crime scene clean up

Anyone know anything about this field? Looking to get out of my current gig hear it pays well

What the frick that shit is gross.
Why don't you just become an engineer or some shit?

It's like selling your soul for a plumber's salary.

Yeah they just cut everything out, throw everything in a hazardous waste thing and then charge like $40k

Seems like a good idea. After all of the bagholders on Veeky Forums kill themselves, you will have plenty of work

tell the truth, u want to do this to find these delicious paper wallets

Kek

Not the worst job. I'm an RN in a ghetto ER. Yesterday I cleaned caked over shit from an aids infested homeless guy. I can still smell his shit.

Shower. Oven. In that order.

that's my nightmare

$40,000 per year to be surrounded by shit, blood guts and death and on call 24/7

Seems like a good way to get a disease

40k just to clean one scene, dumbass.

Knew a guy who would show up to fresh accidents and harvest delicate organs like eyeballs. He did not recommend it.

Not even memeing OP, the PTSD isn't worth it, no matter how stoic you think you are that shit you'll see WILL fuck you up

Op is really trying to learn how to get away with murder

No that's what the owner gets. The workers probably gets shit.

This. It's lucrarive, but OP you will never be the same. Go to school, learn a trade or start coding.

No one stated how much they make on here. Just the charge for each scene. The cleaners make much more than $40k because they need to be bankable, reliable and they want someone with staying power (the turnover is insane).

good luck, dumbass

You're going to turn into fucking Dexter for a measly 50k a year

That's the lowest they pay (people don't last and you rank up very fast). It goes up to 100k. Googling won't help you buddy. That info is unreliable.

t
Used to actually do this in Miami. Don't ever recommend.

I dunno man, smelly job.
My roommate died a few years back, puked up a lot of blood and guts all over the floor. Soaked into the carpet and stuff. I was too cheap to hire the hazmat guys so I did it myself.
The smell is something special. Rotting human is nasty.

How do i start this? I only ever graduated highschool, im 25. In Los Angeles

...wtf dude

He's not lying, the smell of death is very unique.

....what did he die from?

Good job, now you're infected too.

I'm the same age as you. Don't do this shit, you're better off going to the military. You'll be less traumatized. Can't believe I even did this shit for 3 years.

I suggest ranking up the military for a non-educated fag, or learning code by yourself. There are a lot of online resources and course to help you, plus getting small time jobs (html website design) after a few months of learning will help too.

user, please tell us the whole story. Green text it too. This might be epic.

Why does rotting human smell different from a rotten mammal? Shouldn't it be the same?

my buddy used to do it, I don't recall it paying too well. It led him to a much better HVAC job though.

Can confirm. Dude in apartment next to mine killed himself. I saw when they took his body out in a bodybag and the undertaker dudes dropped his body by mistake right in front my door. (dude was tall and I'm guessing heavy). The corridor stank of dead human for literally weeks. Luckily I lived on the ground floor and has another exit through my front balcony.

A breath of fresh, corpsey air to see these threads on Veeky Forums again. Today OP was not a faggot

From user

Aw man i can't go in the military due to several injuries I've had. Where do i get started coding? Im basically FOB

Yeah just become an engineer overnight bud I'm an engineering student it's fucking hell. Indians and Chinks ruin shit for everyone who isn't a fat cheater.

Underrated

It's built into us to avoid dead people as they carry diseases that are transferable to us. Also, they often signify nearby danger. As a result, we've evolved mechanisms to avoid dead people.

How has your life changed since contracting The Rage?

Have fun cleaning shit like this OP.

It costs a lot so people avoid hiring pros and risk leaving diseases behind.

fuck user did it screw u up
how long u last doing that

still trying to determine what this is. going to assume severed penis shaped nubby legs pointed towards spout.

Why the fuck would an RN be cleaning shit? That's CNA work.

I was unironically thinking about trying it out. Whats the worst part? Is it the visual or the smell? Im pretty sure i could deal easily with visuals, but the smells might get to me

It's literally the file name dude.
>elderly man dies in bathtub

frick?

Won't go into too much detail, Amerifat here. I shot a home intruder in my living room at 3am. Used the entire mag, because why not. I missed my Iraq days. I have uSaCarry, an insurance company for gun owners. My out of pocket was 2k and the total cost was 55k, 37.5k for the cleanup to retrieve the dead nigger and the rest to fix the underboard flooring replace everything in the room that got splattered by KFC filled nigger guts. It's pricy for a free pass to kill niggers.

Based. Dead nigger storage house

Yeah. No foul play. Apparently what happened was he used a heating element to keep the bathwater hot, and then he passes peacefully in his sleep, so the element never gets turned off. Basically like sitting in a crockpot for two weeks.

I didnt catch the word "elderly" at the end of what was viewable, glancing over it looked like a generated Veeky Forums string. A bit more fun guessing though
I wonder how much that house was worth at that time with that smell